Exercise is now considered a hate crime im ameristan

>exercise is now considered a hate crime im ameristan

wew lad

citation needed

F*CK STALIN AND F*CK THIN PEOPLE

Shit bait, but I don't care. Try going further in a stretch than you are prepared for, you nigger. Shit hurts doesn't it? Now, imagine having people pull you into the stretch and they are ignoring your cries of pain and just telling you to deal with it because they hate you because you are white, and relishing the moment to inflict pain on you. Now, imagine that that stretch is pulling in two opposite directions simultaneously. kys

We need that shit in every country.

She had to have surgery to repair the damage.

This entire board is full of fucking idiots.

>being fat

niggers torturing a white girl = "exercise"

kys turk bastard child

>implying she hasn't already stretched twicce as wide for her coach his bbc many times

how can Americans even dress themselves?

What the actual fuck is this image

t. Hasan Erdogan

video?

you are the turk blood, not me

Sounds like a great plan. Maybe we can stop the body-positive land whale feminists that way. Oh wait, I'm sure that would only make the argument for egalitarianism indefensible. I guess we better stick with body positivity

SHUT IT MARV

>this flag
>this post

>Assist a hs full of nigs

DESERVED.

Some fat people may be red pilled, though

>this flag
>this post

nice try, fatso

>exercise

Based Po10

Strong leader. Strong people. Strong nation

>Pic related triggers the westcuck

It has nothing to do with being fat you nigger. Some people are just naturally more tense than others, and this translates into having a stiffer body than others.
That comparison didn't even make sense faggot. You know in your heart of hearts that you are just projecting your personal fantasies, leaf.

>exercise
Pretty sure she was sexually assaulted.

those dogs are bigot nazis. They're probably islamaphobic too

shit tiered military, economy totally cucked people.

Retarded new black cheerleading coach who can't biology decides to force all the girl to do the splits with zero months of preparation.
Torn ligaments and muscle tissue everywhere.

If anyone here ever did sports, it takes months to learn to do splits naturally, by forcing yourself a little bit each day. The only way it won't is if it gets forced on you. If they need results quick, you better man up. When I was doing k1 (also known as muay thai now, had to be legally called k1 at that time though) I had a choice. I needed to learn head kicks and it my lack of flexibility kept me from advancing, so I had the trainer push me down like that. It hurt for three days but I still have the splits, which i'm grateful for. The guys who were too soft and wanted to learn on their own, slowly, either it took them half a year to advance or they dropped out entirely. The 2nd option being the most common.

Did someone say dog Nazis?

>employing someone as a cotton picker is now considered slavery

That pigskin whore better learn her place in the world - that you spread your legs on command when a black man orders it

for some reason lopsided fights where a deluded person thinks they have a shot at wining are amusing to me.

what comparison? im saying she has put her legs into an acute 45° angle over her shoulders and let the nignog ram his rotten salami into her tuna ccanyon like all huwhite teen girls. you could have shoah'd them and instead you're giving them nubile American teen pussy. sad!

I really hope that you are trolling. because if you are not... you are propably a drooling retard.

bulgarian cunt