Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g
youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_TRkLNh7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM
youtube.com/watch?v=2ekLqrjEHE4
youtube.com/watch?v=3PhC3UZLPxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

HAPPENING?

Is that a reliable source???

Fucking awesome. I've been waiting for this thing to kick off.

Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb... The *Bomb*, Dmitri... The *hydrogen* bomb!... Well now, what happened is... ahm... one of our base commanders, he had a sort of... well, he went a little funny in the head... you know... just a little... funny. And, ah... he went and did a silly thing... Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes... to attack your country... Ah... Well, let me finish, Dmitri... Let me finish, Dmitri... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?... Can you *imagine* how I feel about it, Dmitri?... Why do you think I'm calling you? Just to say hello?... *Of course* I like to speak to you!... *Of course* I like to say hello!... Not now, but anytime, Dmitri. I'm just calling up to tell you something terrible has happened... It's a *friendly* call. Of course it's a friendly call... Listen, if it wasn't friendly... you probably wouldn't have even got it... They will *not* reach their targets for at least another hour... I am... I am positive, Dmitri... Listen, I've been all over this with your ambassador. It is not a trick... Well, I'll tell you. We'd like to give your air staff a complete run-down on the targets, the flight plans, and the defensive systems of the planes... Yes! I mean i-i-i-if we're unable to recall the planes, then... I'd say that, ah... well, ah... we're just gonna have to help you destroy them, Dmitri... I know they're our boys.

Most reliable source in South Korea.

Yep, Yonhap is the SK equivalent of Reuters, AP & AFP

THIS IS THE ONLY REPLY THIS POST WILL GET AND IT IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE ELSE NOT TO RESPOND TO THIS DEBUNKED GRAPH THAT SHILLS USE TO DERAIL THREADS. IF I SEE ANY REPLYS THIS POST BESIDES THIS ONE I WILL I VERY DISAPPOINTED

North Korea is now more advanced than India and Pakistan who don't have a H-bomb.

HOW IS HE DOING IT SO FAST??!!

They do not have a hydrogen bomb. The only thing they have is most likely enriched uranium. And I hope they use it to nuke California, so I can laugh about the annihilation of lefties and norks.

The prophecy was true

Yes but they made a similar claim back in January 2016 that was later proven false.

Cities are filled with fags and minorities

RIP GUAM
RIP HAWAII

WHY DIDNT WE DO ANYTHING?

MURRICA ANNOUNCES IT HAS LARGEST MOST ADVANCED NUCLEAR ARSENAL ON THE PLANET.

No, they're not certain about that. They think if it was tested twice as deep underground as they had initially suspected it could be a hydrogen bomb and not just hydrogen enriched.

Chidambaram said India has produced Neutron Bombs...

Don't fucking believe it.
H-Bombs are so much larger than regular nukes that we would have detected the change in their testing.

Unless they've never tested an H-bomb and is just assuming that because they have fission bombs, they have fusion too

This

That's not news though.
They tested it like years ago

Yawn.... Another empty threat from NK drama whores.

Ford Fischer and the Charlottesville event exposed:
> Ford Fischer and the Charlottesville event exposed:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g
youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_TRkLNh7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

youtube.com/watch?v=2ekLqrjEHE4
youtube.com/watch?v=3PhC3UZLPxI

This is important.
It proves people had prior knowledge of the event.

> This is important.
> It proves people had prior knowledge of the event.

The yield was not even close to h-bomb

STOP IT NORTH KOREA I CAN ONLY GET SO HARD

suck my balls leaf

You know they've made a lot of advancements this year so far, I wouldn't be surprised if they had this. I also wouldn't be surprised that they're getting help.

When will Trump go and stomp these faggots?
>inb4 more sanctions

>Cities are filled with Rich* fags and minorities

um never?

More registered voters than actual eligible voters in 11 districts in California.

Now instead of putting them down, we will wait until they unleash it on SK or Japan before doing anything.
Why dont they just deal with fucking NK already, fuck china

Why would you trust one of the most corrupt politicians in India?

it's like he wants to be saddam'ed

Never.

U.S. is weak. Japan is mentally retarded. SK is scared.

My favourite Kim was Il-Sung but Un is looking promising, he'll go down as the most based Kim

Or like he doesn't want to be saddam'ed, so he increases the defense of his country to protect it against American aggressors.

>U.S. FORMAL WITHDRAWAL FROM FREE-TRADE AGREEMENT WITH SOUTH KOREA

this pretty much confirms WW3 since fat orangutan cares only for money.

I agree. Its extremely frustrating. Trump needs to grow some fucking balls.

Sad desu. The places where it would best to intervene in he does nothing and where he shouldn't, he intervenes or continues to

Rip burgers HAHAHAHAHA

DO IT YOU FAT PANFACED FAGGOT

We made a deal with Finland to use the Finnish Maritime Cluster to build out freighters and tankers because Samsung and Hyundai make shitty ships.

You'd be on the battlefield too Nigel

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breaths in* if they can hit us, plus i live near the south east coast so im good

I'm pretty sure they claimed this last year.

My prediction is they will detonate a large one very soon underground.

My theory though is something else will happen.

Burgers in tears.

Kim is such a cock-tease

India DID have the Hydrogen bomb, but gave it up. They did one test as a show of strength

>Why dont they just deal with fucking NK already, fuck china
They have a fucking H-Bomb now, they can nuke Beijing. China is not going to risk it.
The Norks are now fucking untouchable. No one is going to fuck with them, because they might get nuked.
Now you understand why they spent so much effort on getting the bomb - without it, they would have been invaded like Iraq. With it, they're immune to external threats.

If you're so worried about SK why don't you vote for a guy who will send all your peoples money to them, in exchange you get nothing and must also protect them.

Sound like a fair deal to you? Sure it does, fuck you're money and future right.
Choke on a cock, you swine. Eat dirt an die.

Unfortuantly bros as much of a happening you might think this is, it's more of an anti-happening

Atom bombs are one thing, and as bad as they are, we might be able to deal with them. Hydrogen bombs are a whole other deal. Magnitudes more dangerous, I doubt anyone is going to risk military action with those now.

You don't really know how Nuclear bombs work do you?

Im fine, i cant fight, if the war lasts longer than an hour and a half

Their rockets can’t reach us.

Only Japan and South Korea are in danger.

Who cares?

No one gives up on a H-bomb, my lad.

>I know they're our boys.

oh, he will.
>raunches rocket
>concern
>raunches rocket
>concern
>test nuke
>embargo
>raunches rocket
>fire & fury
>raunches rocket over japan
> --
>develop H-bomb and mount it on rocket
> -- breaks trade deal with South Korea
>fry Seoul and Tokyo
> -- plays golf and shitposts on Twitter
>Guam is at the bottom of ot the ocean
> --
>East coast is nuclear wasteland
> --shitpost some deranged stuff

>implying the hydrogen bomb is real
you kinda need a working uranium/ plutonium warhead first

Kim creates H bomb, we're running out of options now. Very dangerous situation!

>HAPPENING?

Thanks Trump.

You let this happen.

Now our blood is on your hands.

The longer we let them develop their nuclear technology the more of a threat they will be to us in the future.

>proxyfagging

We've believed they've had a Tritium boosted device for some time now. Once you've got a Tritium boosted device it's not that much harder to develop an actual fusion device.

>hydrogen bomb

back! in the 50's!

Except it was actually Clinton (Bill) that gave them the enrichment facilities and nuclear reactors necessary to make these devices.

G L O R I O U S

Burger kings, I have news for you, your anti missile shield will be fucking useless against ICBMs, the further away from earth something goes the more unpredictable and susceptible it is to manipulation.

Kek is real you better believe it.

It's time

?

What kind of deal could President Trump make with Kim to get him to nuke California?

only 5 countries have them

It's not like they're actually going to use it for anything other than extortion for free money and resources from neighboring countries

Score
>Juche: 6 gorillions
>Porcine imperialism: 38°

Goodbye burgers, it was a pleasure knowing you. Unfortunately you messed with the wrong country this time and you're going to pay for it.

I’m in NY. Can’t reach me.q

The tipping point will be when NK does a surface test.

NK will fuck it up and there will be a heap of fallout. People will get very mad and even envirogreenies will start beating war drums then.

>us has 100s of nukes
>shitty country makes one nuke
OMG YOU BURGERS ARE DEAD GOOD BYE

This is not good. Thats a reliable source. Anymore info?

No worries, we'll just launch an Oxygen bomb right into it and voila, worlds largest pool party

And they're all a hell of lot smarter than you.

Nope.

>Kim nukes West Coast
>we nuke North Korea
>total of 10 million dead commies on both sides
>world is a better place

I honestly don't see what the problem is so far.

They know not to do a surface test. North Korea is a small country with not many places to do such a thing safely.

Guam tomorrow

>reliable source
>north korea

reminder that the winter Olympics is in South Korea 6 months from now

But that only works if they launch two hydrogen bombs

Hundreds? US has tens of thousands of Nukes. Don't fuck with us.

>100s of nukes
1,113 in ready to launch mode.

An additional 1,250 ready to be mounted on aircraft as small as the F-16 (but not the A-10 or B-1B) for theater operations.

Another 3,000 in stockpile in various states of readiness.

This one work for you?

thats why we need to taunt the fuckers, like "fight me, nigger"

Imagine how quickly we'd be going to war right now if Hillary reached office

I meant that since the ultimate source is North Korea itself, none if it is reliable. This is the country that threatens a full scale invasion of the US mainland every month, remember

>no dong
kek

>wasting an h bomb on a tiny island when you could cause much more devastation by dropping it on seoul or tokyo