Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsPiq5HxF9E
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/27/aleksandr-dugin/
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_goat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's busy being a wh*TE subhuman living with his prostitute mother

>haven't looked very hard
he's been on FTN, TR, and his own podcasts. Also did a PC in his house.

oh wait
>canadian
fuck off leaf

Because you don't know where to look. He commented on all the events and new shit a week ago in a long ass interview

youtube.com/watch?v=vsPiq5HxF9E

Has anyone got any unedited photos showing his massive, deformed egg head?

Why do you keep trying to meme him being some secret agent in disguise? The CIA can't keep government files on its own hacking abilities but it can hide connections to a person building a movement against their deep state control?
If anyone on Sup Forums is seriously falling for this he's a government agent crap you are either a newfag, a shill or a fucking dumbass.

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/27/aleksandr-dugin/

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Leftypol is a good place to look for them

as oppossed to raping young boys and calling it bacha bazi?

>reposting moarpheus's shill blog from 8ch leftypol

Kys shill

Here's new footage of Spencer , i know you like to beat it to him

>self appointed leader of the "alright" once it becomes large enough
>lead it throughout a continuous series of scandals and brainlet moments, all on tape
>never ever get banned on YT or twitter even once
>conclude with a massive PR disaster for all to see on national TV
>suddenly (((vanishes)))
RELLY MAEKS YOU TINK

He's out plotting his next publicity stunt that will put the final nail in the coffin for the right wing. Everything this guy does leads to trouble.

YOU ARE A FAGGOT

He'll be speaking a some Florida university in the near future. Forget which one.

stop posting this obscene photoshops, it just makes you people look stupid and exposes you as a shill immediately

Give the plant some credit , he got the first amendment suspended in Virginia.

It's not a shop, his head is genuinely deformed

It's what happens when he cuts the sides too short

>>havent heard from him after charlottesville
He held a press conference with Nathan Damingo.

He's planning another rally.

So you're wrong.

>1 post by this ID
Imagine that...

kek SHAREBLUE and antifa shill harder against Spencer these days than do against Trump

It's hilarious

I hope the courts allow him to talk at Florida Spencer has been the source of all major happenings for a while now

Yeah the controlled opposition angle with him could be seen as ridiculous, but he fails so spectacularly sometimes it just makes you wonder if failing on purpose was the plan.

>I hope the courts allow him to talk at Florida Spencer has been the source of all major happenings for a while now
Didn't they say they're going to hold the rally regardless of what the courts or the college says?

>Come into this thread thinking you're on about CWC.
He has been oddly strange about the shit happening in his/her backyard though.

Too quiet.

Explain how you think he's failing.

He's working on staging another false flag.

You shills know what he's been doing, and you are scared. Your Nazi boogeyman becomes weaker by the day, you even had to throw antifa in the garbage to save face.

You are scared.

>Explain how you think he's failing.
1. No actual expressed goal (to my knowledge).
2. No actual plan to achieve that goal.
3. Protests/rallies don't actually advocate that plan to achieve that goal.

It seems like the rallies he's a part of are saying "we're pro-white and we exist." but other than that, there's nothing really that advances the cause of making the 14 words a reality.

Pic related Spencer is controlled opposition

that is a shop, watch a video of him...

Yeah I'm not 100% for sure what the goal here is but right now the nation doesn't seem to keen on listening to him or anyone associated with him anyways.

That's why he's failing.

>1 post by this ID
>oy vey goyim! whatever you do, don't listen to pro-Whites who advocate for your race in real life! they're all controlled by us Chosen!

His National Policy Institute website is currently shoah'd, but he had policy ideals stated there.
Mostly his grander goal is becoming involved in advancing pro-white discussion groups, thinktanks and openness about racial identity. If you're thinking he should be some congressman or something similarly tangible, you're not looking at the right angle. Spencer's goal is expanding racial consciousness and public white identity promotion. And those have worked, people are getting out and speaking. Social movements are a long game, this isn't going to be something lightspeed like a reaction to a pop cultural event and Spencer's involvement has only gained expontential momentum in the wake of nationalism returning. The time of (((neocon))) control of the narrative is done. For God's sale, the media is having to not only talk about but disavow AntiFa, and while Trump sped up the role, the spark was the events in Charlottesville he began. 90 years of chaos and communists and tiki torches have jew-run media condemning the shocktroopers of the elite in under a month.

I met W. Bush once at a party my parents brought me to back in 2009. Am I controlled opposition now too?

One of Spencer's tangible goals he wishes to (realistically) agitate for is a moratorium on all migration for 50 years.

>ONE post
>a leaf

Checks out

He’s a Judas Goat
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_goat
>Judas goat is a trained goat used in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific destination. In stockyards, a Judas goat will lead sheep to slaughter, while its own life is spared. Judas goats are also used to lead other animals to specific pens and onto trucks.

>he's failing because I don't understand him and media isn't having a lot of interviews right now
That's not a measure of success in any objective concept.

>Yeah I'm not 100% for sure what the goal here is but right now the nation doesn't seem to keen on listening to him or anyone associated with him anyways.
Well first off, fuck the nation. Second off, he shouldn't be talking to the nation, he should be talking to White people. Third off, the nation by in large believes everything the Jewish media tells it to believe.

>That's why he's failing.
He's failing because he doesn't have a message and plan he's promoting.
IF he has rallies (which he really shouldn't because they don't accomplish anything) they should be to promote a group/plan that will save the White race.

>His National Policy Institute website is currently shoah'd, but he had policy ideals stated there.
>Mostly his grander goal is becoming involved in advancing pro-white discussion groups, thinktanks and openness about racial identity. If you're thinking he should be some congressman or something similarly tangible, you're not looking at the right angle. Spencer's goal is expanding racial consciousness and public white identity promotion. And those have worked, people are getting out and speaking. Social movements are a long game, this isn't going to be something lightspeed like a reaction to a pop cultural event and Spencer's involvement has only gained expontential momentum in the wake of nationalism returning. The time of (((neocon))) control of the narrative is done. For God's sale, the media is having to not only talk about but disavow AntiFa, and while Trump sped up the role, the spark was the events in Charlottesville he began. 90 years of chaos and communists and tiki torches have jew-run media condemning the shocktroopers of the elite in under a month.
Problem is, we don't have time left for the long game and we'll certainly never be allowed to elect pro-Whites into power.

You think the judeo media treats Trump bad? Imagine how bad they'll treat Spencer running for president.

His press conference after Cville gave the talking points that basically everyone who is not a deranged leftist now agrees on. Even leftists are now suing the city for the stand down order.

He didn't get all that much air time from the media after Cville because they struggle to make him look bad and they wanted to promote a violent Nazi image. It didn't really work though.

He has some upcoming speaking engagements that universities have been cancelling, he is going to sue them, there is one in Florida where a lawsuit is coming soon.

He's reasonably active, compared to most other WNs. I wish other people were as active.

>He's reasonably active, compared to most other WNs. I wish other people were as active.
From what I understand, he has the personal funds to be active. Most people don't.

This. He's also discussed nuclear power and increased fracking as a means for energy independence as a means to deny foreign involvement in mid-eastern nations. If there's less economic purpose behind endless wars, the retreat is an unpopular political position as a defender of Israel's intreredt over your own.

Yeah, from cotton fields. i'm surprised that that isn't memed harder about by the left 'he's an ebil cotton plant bawss'

Why would we need to hear from him? Mission accomplished at Charlottesville. Now anytime someone utters the phrase "free speech" it 's immediately tied to neo-Nazis and it's shutdown. Spencer and Cantwell gave the left all the ammunition they need to shoot the right down from here on out.

>Yeah, from cotton fields. i'm surprised that that isn't memed harder about by the left 'he's an ebil cotton plant bawss'
They don't want to give him any attention. If they give him attention, people will become curious and start to look into who he is and what he wants.

They only want to use him to vilify Whites.

This.

Canadians can fuck off.

Spencer is a fag and a loser, but he's not a fucking CIA agent. He's just a retard who the media focuses on to discredit nationalism.

Yeah we made leftists tell the world, 'we need to tear down the washington monument and ANTIFA is a noble cause' and the public is rightfully throwing them in the gutter. Media damage control hasn't changed people's minds, I'm seeing normies switch off CNN in my hospital out of disgust.

>Now anytime someone utters the phrase "free speech" it 's immediately tied to neo-Nazis and it's shutdown.
Good. We want more Whites radicalized. We want more Whites assaulted for being White. It turns them into WN and NatSoc.

Things need to get worse before we will have the power to make them better.

I would clarify your point; all of this was going to happen anyway. We didn't make this happen out of nowhere, it was always coming. It was just going to be a slow burn, but the beasts are afraid and put their foot on the acceleration to quell it. That was the mistake and people are rightly pissed off. These organizations weren't going to be appeased with some other way, they needed to be pushed to rashness and awaken the people. And it's working, the goyim know and they can't shut it down.

>I would clarify your point; all of this was going to happen anyway.
Exactly...we're dealing with an anti-White presence in our countries that is causing our destruction.

They want us passively accepting it.
If we outwardly oppose it, of course they'll attempt to discredit and vilify us.

So who cares what our enemy says about us?

If anything, we should be acting in ways that will absolutely trigger the fuck out of them.

Imagine 100 men in brownshirt uniforms marching down a street in the middle of the night carrying torches and swastika flags.

The anti-Whites would literally go insane.

Torches are fine, let them make the connections in their head. Swastika flags are more the NSMs thing, and they trigger normies, black suns are better aesthetically. I wouldn't say don't bring it, they have their thing, but I wouldn't personally fly those symbols out there.

Encouraging race rallies is his goal, and they want this so they can continue to manipulate the narrative in the media.
How you naziboo fucks don't understand this blows my mind. If you get your enemies to accept a label so old and sterilized, you control them entirely in the eyes of others.

Notice how well 'America first' branding works as opposed to 1488 branding? Adapt or step aside for those who will.

True. I also never heard of this faggot before the summer of 2016. It's like he came out of nowhere and usurped the whole alt-right movement and drove it into the ground like a jackass. He is either an epic retard or a controlled opposition.

it worked out ok, even though we arguably got lucky with the antifa attacking the non-alt-right free speech rallies and with Trump challenging the narrative

It almost worked out suspiciously well, everyone is acknowledging that antifa is violent, whereas the image of the Alt-Right remains somewhat ambiguous.

Yes, but you are ignoring the angle of meta politics

The goal is not necessarily a linear increase in popularity until we elect the official Alt-Right candidate to the presidency and declare 'Murrica an ethnostate

The goal is to make white americans more pro-white and to raise white racial consciousness, by whatever means are effective. Probably AGAINST their will.

Shocking, traumatic events like Cville and the ensuing Maoist cultural revolution may actually shift attitudes even among those who vocally condemn the Alt-Right

Normie Trump supporters don't like the Alt-Right, but as the post Cville narrative unfolded you could see them "getting" stuff like

" James WoodsVerified account @RealJamesWoods

James Woods Retweeted Ann Coulter

The idea clearly is to eradicate every white male from the pages of American history. This will end well..."

And "getting" that in some contexts when the left says Nazi they just means White person.

That doesn't mean that they are now White Nationalists, but they're recognizing the predicament they're in a little more than they used to.

That alone was good, but for the narrative on Antifa to also completely shift in such a short period of time... it's suspiciously good.

Faggot ran out of money. Go give him some money to spout out diarrhea of the mouth! That's if you're stupid enough to just give it to him!

>Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

Some stupid Canuck!

He took a break. He didn't want to be there. He hid out in Michigan with his lover.

>Some stupid Canuck!
More like (((Canuck)))

Oy vey, goyim!

I think he holed up with the faggot Obama supporting Occupy agitprop boy lover to check in with their handlers.

If you think he's legit, along with Kessler, please, please for the love of God, jump into a woodchipper

>all these one post by this ID's coming into the thread to enlighten us about Spencer being a plant with absolutely zero factual evidence to back up their claims.
Whelp. I'm convinced. I better go impregnate a nigress now just like my Jewish masters want me to.

uncover your nazi flag larper, i bet you're from fucking Argentina or something

>uncover your nazi flag larper, i bet you're from fucking Argentina or something
Said the faggot unironically larping the masonic dish rag.

>Argentina

Aw go easy on him, his extra chromosome makes it tough to post interesting stuff. Accusing him of being from Argentina is just cruel.

>You should be a republican voting civcuck nationalist like I am! I love living with based blacks and based jews! Racism is wrong because racists committed the holocaust!

poppy has been raped over and over by hollywood jews