How are you coping with the fact that our race is being geoncided right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jUD69cLDRlE
northwestfront.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People get what they deserve

I guess I'm not coping, that's why I'm here.

>"Bureau de Change"
Ireland?

The ignorance of americans never ceases to surprise the rest of the world.

Irish speak French now?

It's sad, i feel like europeans saw the United States's multiculturalism as being "cool" so they wanted to copy the US and take in as many non-whites as possible. At least in the US we had time to develop the cultures around our various races.

>french
yes this must be the emerald isle

>saw the United States's multiculturalism as being "cool"
> wanted to copy the US
You dumb fucking cunt
You forced the europeans to do so, look up why millions of turks were let into europe

Protip: america pressured the european countries because it made turkey its new best friend in the middle east when shit with the saudis began to sour
Kill yourself, seriously

Lads, you are seriously fucking retarded.

kek

I think the fact we can't tell the differences between European cities in photos because of all the niggers is more telling of the retardation of Europeans than it is of us Americans.

Iktf.

But where else would we go?

There's no going back after a certain point ..

>by joining the resistance, obv

I'm just waiting for the day we snap

>irish
lmao you guys aren't even real irish people, pathetic
take it from an irish serb that drinks guinness and eats potatoes for a living

And that forced you to taken west asian/african immigrants how?

irish are white niggers. scum of the earth.

ensuring missus and I have kids beyond replacement level.
Why aren't you keeping your white missus bare foot and pregnant?

>Bureau de Change

Since nobody will explain to you faggot, 'Bureau de Change' is the place you get your currency changed, it's called the same thing all over Europe.

I dont care, call me up when the RW starts

To dispel any doubt, it's definitely Ireland due to the Dublin Bus sign in the background.

The upside is that 200 years in the future, women will not be allowed to vote again, and it will stay that way.

They must be the black Irish my grandma always talked about, she was from Cork.

based finland keeping it together.

I don't know why you guys expect us to know this, we wouldn't flip out on you for not know what Western Union is.

White """genocide""" is a meme, even though open borders is a foolish policy.

Time we beat the chinks at their own game and recolonised Africa.
Show the lesser breeds how a society is created. Everything we built for them is destroyed when they're given the opportunity to lead themselves.

that's the dumbest idea I've ever heard and you should be put in a camp for it

No it's not. It's the logical conclusion of mass immigration to every white country on earth you retard

bretty good honestly. alcohol and not giving a shit helps. whores too.

life is kinda great once you stop bothering with stressful and annoying stuff

delet this

It's alright shaneeqa, we understand everything you touch you destroy.
We'll let you shoot each other in some walled up compound for a few generations and then flood the area to free the world of your parasitic existence,

Irish Roman Popery needs to end anyway.

t. Nordic Lutheran.

40% of german newborn are not of german ancestry. and the tendencies are not in favor of the Germans...

Sadly it won't be this generation. It will take a few generations with only conservative whites breeding for us to truly unify. Once the liberals are all gone, white will reconquer the earth from the fraction of land they have been pushed onto.

>Western
We also have that here.

Or extreme economic hardship. That's why you're seeing communists and Golden Dawn actually get seats in Greek government

Alrighty m8, we'll leave it up to you to start the colonization. Have fun competing with the chinese for barren, polluted land surrounded while being outnumbered by angry africans.

Again, you're an idiot for suggesting we should colonize Africa, but feel free to go down and try to yourself

what the hell is that thing? Beast of the field?

The same few pictures of Ireland all the time. Dublin is a shithole anyway but it is not thes ame situation in other parts of the country. Here is a recent video from the west of Ireland. See if you can spot a non european. 10 points for each one spotted. Get 50 points and you can man the watchtowers on Trumps wall.

youtu.be/jUD69cLDRlE

fucking celebrating; its psycho time

don't have one

Meanwhile in 90% white Dublin...

The world will hopefully end in 3 weeks and it won't really matter

>ireland

Why do they keep doing this? I will not stand for the rape of all of the redhead irish qt 3.14s

The same way you are right now: by dulling my natural senses and wishes with trite entertainment.

nothing can be done, normal people dont give a fuck about raceits time us white cuck swallow the final redpill

>10 inch nubian blackpill

There's no place to run to Paddy.

The mass migration into European countries seems to be four-fold.

1. Cheap (desperate) labour pyramid scheme. Eventually the system as well as the economy implodes.

2. Appeasing Saudi and gulf state pundits for "investment".

3. Disrupt social cohesion and progress. As a ploy from Israel to reduce European capabilities and thus exert geopolitical pressure.

4. The plan to have the "pure bloods" govern the nations by so-called mandate from God.

I would say in a few years, maybe decades, from now NATO would target Israel, Saudi Arabia and other gulf states.

More chinks in Ireland desu, had a good walk around Dublin last week and they outnumber blacks 3-1 at least.
Also I have a Chinese bro couch surfing in my living room while he looks for a room somewhere before college starts for his engineering course. Cooks a mean spicy beef and rice. Is sad that all the Chinese he has met here don't really want to talk to him that much as they have their own little cliques and is very disappointed in their lack of effort to integrate.

Nah...

Protestants are basically low IQ rural trash now

Nope, it's called Kantor/Exchange here in the 2nd world

But still, at least Dublin is 90% white. I'd love to live in a 90% white city.

I live in Manhattan, and it's great but it's only around 59% white.

Numbers are from 2011. Before the "refugee" crisis.

Started to get involved with GI UK& Ireland but they're all spergs/+30 and are all talk. Essentially the anti thesis of trendy, handsome (no homo) Martin Sellner.

Oh, you mean the refugee (((crisis)))?

Henry Ford would turn in his grave if he knew they were messing with his ancestral home.

It doesn't feel 90% white.

i just be trynna get some luls,im not white but multiculturalism and judaism is gonna doom us all regardless

I dont give a fuck about "white race", thats the concern of ameritards.

Has Israel taken in niggers yet? If not then we need to push it because fuck them.

>cinnamon johnies
>soft and wet inside
What?

Personally, I don't care. You westerners had EVERY opportunity in the world to maintain ethnostates, but allowed the kikes to divide and conquer and gradually introduce more and more (((leftism))). Even worse, your influence meant we couldn't "take care" of our gypsies OUR WAY, fucking the whole of Europe and USA in the process. Get your fucking act together and let's start purging already. There is still hope.

I always found this funny because Kantor is similar to the Jewish last name Cantor, and it involves changing money.

I couldn't be happier. I hate my race so much, I want every white woman to get BLACKED and have my pathetic genes forced out of existence

No, you care about your make-believe economic system that you fantasize will cure all of the world's ills and help you to lose your virginity.

Pro-tip: if you're over 19 and still take Marxism seriously, suicide is your only option

>american education

What the fuck? When I was there a few years ago everyone was white

>niggers
>potato niggers

Tell the difference

>nazbol
>marxism
Lol. I care about my nation only.

>BBBRRAAAAAPPPFFFFs in nigger

People always like to say 'whites push2far dey becum nazi' but you do realize you don't live in 1920/30s Germany which was like almost one hundred percent ethnically german, unlike the US now which is is like half non-white while another half of whites have made friends with countless shitskins and even given birth to half breed kids.

kek

Irish Catholics are the highest IQ and top performing white ethnicity in America. If they're "niggers" then by that logic the English, krauts, poles, etc. are super duper aids-ridden niggers.

im not....its fucking really getting to me. i want to kill leftist scum.
come at me fbi

Without red pilling there's no winning. Facts over feelings.

Well, you're deported now.

Our currency dosn't suck absolute "shite" so we don't need to exchange. Hows the pound to euro rate? 1 to 100? Or is it 1000 this week?

Correct. There will never be a second 1933. However there might be a second Balkan Wars. The final result will not be pretty but it may let us live in relative peace and prosperity away from subhumans at least in small pockets.

> expecting someone from a different continent to know your cultural nuance.
Europoors

Lol
Butthurt Nonwhite

Now THIS is shitposting

>Bolshevism
>not tainted by Jewry

Ok mate. But seriously can you explain Nazbol to me? I see it occasionally but I don't quite get how it differs from other Nationalist movements.

Quit falling for the meme you faggot

Whoa. whoa, whoa...easy there Hanz....

What YOU don't understand is that the American people had NOTHING to do with this...America is run by the JEWS......so it was the JEWS who did this to America and to Europe...

Believe me, we are well aware of what is happening, that's why the Jews are going into the Gas Chamber come the "Day of Rope".

>NATO would target Israel

euro is gaining on the pound, nearly the same. stronger than the dollar and that gap is growing larger every day

Who are you? The cuck god?

THE POWER OF CHRIST REPELS YOU, KEK! LEAVE!

I saw "Irish" as "Trash" for a split second when I was lurking in this thread multiple times. I suppose their the same thing though

*they're ;^)

Turks aren't bantus.

>How are you coping with the fact that our race is being geoncided right now?
By promoting the only group with a viable plan that can save the White race.

northwestfront.org/

>their

Jesus, I hate poor rural neck-tattooed Protestant trash more than leftists. That's you on the left, right faggot?

why are euros so smug? not everyone fucking travels. youre all so aggressive to americans not recognizing every building in yout cities but politely bend over to kiss muslim ass who bomb your dumbasses

grand

I'll be coping by raising a family, donating to nationalist causes, giving the advice I think is useful in moving forward, encouraging organization, trying to help my people become more literate, fit, and healthy.

That's all I can do.

It's okay, it's illegal to shit on anybody else in their countries. :^)

You could go say hello to our terrorist enemies- such as the terrorist just released by Charlottesville DAs.

Jordan Mcneish
1518 Villa LN D
Charlottesville, VA 22903
(804) 464-7050

close border
deport all arabs and blacks
leave EU
open borders policy is a death cult.