White Power?

Is being white even good if you think about it we're just on the losing side of history?

History doesn't have sides.

history is just story

Stop your mansplaining. Xistory is OUR story.

losing =/= wrong

>We're
Fuck off nigger

>Xistory
that's the first time ive seen that. I'm actually angry.

It's just the way things are. Whites are superior and we're being destroyed. Oopsies, shouldn't have let Hitler lose.

Uhm yes it does sweetie would you say Nazis were on the right side of history nun uh

Africans lost the slave trade were they right?

I'm 100% Im Egyptian which you guys love to claim that our past people were white biting you in the ass now isn't it xx

History was written by the white man. If anything we're (possibly) on the losing side of future. But with a future like this there are no winners.

No it wasn't. The white man carved a few runes into rocks and generally maintained an oral history.

xisotry is the race neutral term for history a very white washed motive run by the Euro's

thats what I was saying honeyy can you read anything but Mongolian?

>Whites superior
>Jews Control them
Pick one
Thats some Tea for you

I don't care about what niggers did to each other and Leopold II was based and treated them as the animals (Bonobos) they are

En osaa. Kaikkein huvittavinta näin valkoisen miehen perikuvana on kuin lippuaan piilottelevat mulatit ja ehdat neekerit alkavat soittamaan poskeaan mongoolimeemein. Pitäkää paskanne,

>A nigger implying nazis were wrong

They were saints next to the communists the USA and UK helped. I bet you think nazis were racists too

Yes. I understand the word. I was just unfamiliar with it.

ISÄMMAA SAATANA KARJALA TAKAS PERKELE

Those africans were responsible for many things you use everyday such as scripture and building shelter

well you should be you probably believe all the Euro propaganda on this board trying to blame the Jews like the nazis

Yeah right, they have no recorded written language and can barely build mud houses, even today

Actually the commies made Russia a greta super power maybe read a book?

uhm they do the Egyptians were black and they had the 1st language ever written and spoken, also Africans have many building you just fall for more Euro lies thinking theyre apes

At what price already? How many million died?

YOGVDSFOYGBDA FIGAE9WRRT78934 U5034GKDL;NFDJBND;LFJBEO;RGHSAD;OGHD;AOH GHEQH;EGADS;RGUAERIHG;E RIGEAG'EDGWERTHRTYK54Y 3T4 4HGER GS

enough to make them the best country in the world somehow even though MU COMMUNISM IS BAD

Shitty troll pls go

I see you've mastered Portuguese.

>Best

KEK