/brit/ pol

No links because everyone too lazy to make a thread edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWBoRceik_E
youtube.com/watch?v=9ovH_AqHx6o
youtube.com/watch?v=o-vtFZAaTDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

H-Hi A-Anglo-senpais. .

If you were the next King what would you do after ascending to the throne?

*brit/pol/

Looks like Kimmy's loading up a H-Bomb. Lads, what do you think about that?

>everyone too lazy to make a thread
or May ordered MI6 to track down and arrest half of the brit/pol/ userbase

Purge the nonces

You know what, I don't think about it. Like he'll fire a nuke at Britain and even if he does, it'll be at London so it'll be more like a blessing from the based leader of best Korea.

>Stolen picture

youtube.com/watch?v=dWBoRceik_E

Why would she do that? Most of us are fat, autistic NEETs who don't know anything about politics and are absolutely no threat to the status quo whatsoever.

Are English people redpilled?

>space between /brit/ and pol
>lazy excuses about links

fuck this gay earth

Anyone here Season ticket?

I'm a senior cabinet member, desu.

While you're most likely right, most cunts on Brit/pol/ have a short fuse and are only a beer away from running over some kids or shanking people in a club.

No you're not, but even if you were my description could still be highly accurate.

You could have made it yourself, the old thread was 300+ for at least 20 minutes.

But no, you chose to sit and do nothing, aside scan your frog picture folder for a snarky response to a helpful user who made a nice new thread.

We're not all YKTD.

elliot isn't british and modernism poetry is degenerate unless its nature poetry or larkin

Comfy/10

youtube.com/watch?v=9ovH_AqHx6o

>tfw no rural English farmhouse

>No you're not
Prove it.

Wealthy London is nice. Shame I'm in East London.

I'm John Major. I karenpost all hours of the day and night as I smoke H off my lifetime supply of embossed house of commons tinfoil.

>everyone's white
How disgusting, we can't have this.

BEADY

Just had a conversation with a 22 year old who's been in the army for 3 years and holds a position that protects us from a serious international threat.
He unironically told me that he's going to hell and he looks forward to it, because hell is where all the interesting people go. He's also fairly sure he's a functioning alcoholic.

I have reached new lows of blackpill. We have mental 14 year olds who are in positions that could end up affecting everybody in the UK.
What do you guys think about this immature horseshit?

So what was that ERM business all about and what does Edwina's ladygarden look like?

Not at all. But even if that were true, MI6 would never be involved. MI5 wouldn't ever even be involved. We go on automated watchlists that may flag up any other activities we're involved in elsewhere at some point. I'll bet in the history of this general, not one person has ever been V& in connection with posting here.

Oh look, it's this faggot again. Remember not to give him (You)s. Simply click the dropdown arrow next to his post number then Hide post.

are they tho

It's normative. No point worrying about it now.

Just sounds like a bit of edge to me but yeah, ultimately it's part of the decline.

Wouldn't have had that in /thegoodolddays/.

I almost died today

My whole outlook has shifted

Truly a monumental moment in my life

Not sure lad, I was H'd up at the time. I was a bit squiggly during black wednesday too, wahey.

I've been making threads all day cunt. I was away from the PC during the end credits of the last thread.

What then? What STUNNING revelations did you get from the video?

Care to put some money on that?

>tfw he doesn't have a list and a manifesto
Fucking casual

What happened lad?

What happened lad?

kek, still like that from my experiences, anyone live in a rural area? wonder how long til they get pozzed

and yet you're still a chantard.... I reckon it wasn;t that profound

I thought I had cancer then I found out I didn't but that new lease on life has, of course, passed me by.

The thought of believing you're going to die is heavy as fuck no matter how depressed and suicidal you think you are on a day to day basis.

why your public isn't outraged? It's, besides many other things, humiliating.

He's been arrested mate.

What just happened?

Normies don't give a fuck.

>lad

you're totally not gay

brit""""""""Sup Forums""""""""" aka the reddit enclave. you are all turbocucks and an embarrassment to the flag. that's all i have to say.

I think me and the other user might be soulmates in a totally no homo way.

Everyone outside of London just thinks "well it is London after all" and everyone in London is part of the problem.

explain this

I know there is no point letting it affect me, but the reeking immaturity of it really got to me. Even if you do like to think of yourself as a hedonist or whatever, that concept of hell being for interesting people or whatever is seriously something that my brother said to shock the family table when he was 13 and discovered that metal existed and annoyed our parents.
It fucks me up that people considered 'adults' think that way.
Also, he's covered in tattoos, has a dedicated 'Tatooist' as though that's a real fucking job, and vapes. What a JUST individual

hivemind.

IM BACK FROM THE BAN
YOU CANT STOP ME FROM TELLING PEOPLE TO BOMB MOSQUES YOU FAGGOT MODS

Well tough shit. The old thread 404'd whilst you were away having a poo. As a responsible user I needed to take action and did so.

Actually I was part of the Brexit campaign in London and I can tell you that not everyone in london is part of the problem.
The problem is the rough 70% who voted remain. It matches eerily with the estimated non white-british demography of london (70%) but also I can tell you that there were some great people part of the campaign, but all pretty much agreed that london was fucked. This was of course hot on the heels of Khan being elected mayor, which I also fought against, and loads of them did too. We were convinced Leave was fucked on the night but lost our minds when we realized it was all good.

owt or nowt?

Mods can't but the police can. You're seriously risking the rest of your life for "banter"?

Yeah I've got a friend whose actually pretty normie who talks about how he wants to kill people and that, after watching all this shite like Hannibal on Netflix.

And I know he wants me to sit round like whoa that guys crazy he could kill someone any day. But of course he won't.

Point being we have a load of men trying to be edgelords because there's no "real" way to be a man in modern society anymore.

I'll suck your cock for some H. My dad was in the circus y'know.

Tbf, what are modern soldiers even fighting for anymore?

Probably just some stray bacon, only thing they'll respond to in those numbers.

I never said any revelations I got were "STUNNING" you batfuck lazy Paki. Nevertheless, there was a great deal to be learned. You basically never see men like those on camera, let alone for an hour and a half of select committee hearings. Kill yourself you stupid gerbil.

Fight me cunt

Balmaha Boatyard

Yes.

Not particularly. Would you?

Hilarious that you think those are the real people and not paid actors.

Of all the places to say that, here is probably the least likely to offend/ result in actual bombing. Knock yourself out mate

Crikey! Look at that.

The military attracts a lot of immature people and despite the recruiter spiel doesn't always turn them in to proper men.This is mostly paraphrased from a 20+ year RM who helped put me off the idea.

William Carlos Williams is brilliant you uncultured fuck

Yeah I mean it goes without saying that he's never seen live combat, but still told me stories about exercises and shit, as though they fucking matter or mean anything when shit actually hits the fan.

That's a very good point actually. Masculinity has a huge fucking crisis in the west because we're heavily feminized and coddled. No wonder some dumbshits react to that by going edgy or wanting to appear somehow dark and dangerous.

lads....

Eh lads, guess how many tripshits I replied to today?

I really do hope you're joking.

I'll kill you if you don't pat my head, Anglo-kun. . .

NIGGERS

are you scottish

Pity she turned out to be a whinging old feminist

If he was scotch it would be deep fried heroin, he is probably scouse

Wouldstillwife/10

Any insight?

I guess that makes some kind of sense. The stories he told did also make it seem like everyone he worked with was competing to be this wacky interesting guy with loads of stories. Seemed pretty gay also.

She's a black whore.

I watched a couple of minutes and it was lame, gay, and boring. Since you saw it all, and extracted so much highbrow meaning from it, point us to the second marks of some of your choice moments.

places america has lost wars in despite being a world military superpower:
korea
vietnam
afghanistan
iraq mk2

you really showed them in greneda tho

inb4 brit shaming.....we know we're shit

Imagine after a few months of listening to her bollocks day in day out

I'd flip a fucking table after a while

Throw her fucking vegan muesli right out the fucking window of her New York apartment

IT'S HEROIN. TONS OF THE STUFF
youtube.com/watch?v=o-vtFZAaTDY

I'm John Major.

Why are British qts so extra qt? Fucking Jews man, they get to all the good ones

depp frying hreoin burns off all the opiate oils.

every scot kens this

God damn

How about you go fuck and yourself instead you lazy Paki?

"toss my salad"

"change my nappy"

"root my toot"

if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its arse so much....... understand?

I don`t understand the appeal tbqhwyl.
What did he mean by this?

they get to the good ones because they want white men to have no reason to live
same reason there are teams of shills spamming black*d and how can white boi even compete threads on multiple boards all day

they want to absolutely destroy everything white and corrupt it all from the inside out

Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb... The *Bomb*, Dmitri... The *hydrogen* bomb!... Well now, what happened is... ahm... one of our base commanders, he had a sort of... well, he went a little funny in the head... you know... just a little... funny. And, ah... he went and did a silly thing... Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes... to attack your country... Ah... Well, let me finish, Dmitri... Let me finish, Dmitri... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?... Can you *imagine* how I feel about it, Dmitri?... Why do you think I'm calling you? Just to say hello?... *Of course* I like to speak to you!... *Of course* I like to say hello!... Not now, but anytime, Dmitri. I'm just calling up to tell you something terrible has happened... It's a *friendly* call. Of course it's a friendly call... Listen, if it wasn't friendly... you probably wouldn't have even got it... They will *not* reach their targets for at least another hour... I am... I am positive, Dmitri... Listen, I've been all over this with your ambassador. It is not a trick... Well, I'll tell you. We'd like to give your air staff a complete run-down on the targets, the flight plans, and the defensive systems of the planes... Yes! I mean i-i-i-if we're unable to recall the planes, then... I'd say that, ah... well, ah... we're just gonna have to help you destroy them, Dmitri... I know they're our boys.