>"GOOD ENGLISH"

>Italy
>"SO WEAK"

>England
"SMALL YET STRONG"

>Lithuania
"SUICIDAL"

[kekkles slit-eyededly]
foreignpolicy.com/2015/08/20/this-map-shows-chinas-hilarious-and-racist-stereotypes-of-europe/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ8KDvOrcYo
businessinsider.com.au/jared-kushners-company-subpoena-report-eb5-golden-visas-2017-8
timesofisrael.com/taiwanese-high-school-holds-nazi-themed-parade/
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
fightland.vice.com/blog/was-bruce-lee-of-english-descent
youtu.be/r0IZ_TEzg7M?t=101
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>imports trash
>so many black people

>bump

>read the list
>its exactly what i think
chinks aint bad

>honanarery aryan

>residence permit
>likes to fight
Kek'd heartily but seen this before. Long ago.

>pre-order DLC
>3DM cracked

Why do we hate chinks again? They seem woke af

Why does that map show Kazakhstan going so far north...

I've seen this map a few times, is it a projection especially designed to make Russia look smaller or were the designers just lying to us?

>residency permit

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ8KDvOrcYo

businessinsider.com.au/jared-kushners-company-subpoena-report-eb5-golden-visas-2017-8

>France
>so many black people

cause they're stealing all our land

they have savage bants

Fake and gay. No way chinks even know our country exists.

>Poland
>Hates China
BASED Polaks

>why hate insectoid bipedal cancers

Because they're the very harbingers to the "white race" extinction that neo numbskull larpers are incessantly puling about...

>without chink help, nig can only ever nig

Based chinks

>Sweden
Kek

>Russia
Confirmed set again for high T, how can neutered Westcucks even compete

>Austria
Confirmed for lesser Germans

>Belarus
Confirmed for Russia (why call it Belarus ,when it's Russia?)

>UK
Confirmed for eternal Anglo

>Italy
Confirmed for weak faggot that can't into war

>Greece
Poorfags

>France
Basically Africa

Fucking hell, every single one of those is an accurate political and social observation

Well, the slav slimes did save Europe in 1683...

I guess, they may have to do it again by and by...

>MILK-INDUCED LONGEVITY
From now on every time I see a Bulgar I will remind him

It's true
We do buy trash from Norway because we need it for central heating
We have gotten so goddamn good at recycling and burning trash that ours isn't enough

Labas, Korean here. My best friend ieva is Lithuanian. Also I had another Lithuanian friend named rimante.

Belarus
>WHY CALLED BELARUS?
Ancient Slavs used color to denote relative location -- Black for South (like the Black Sea, which is largely South of Russia), Red for East (The East Is Red, heh), Green for West, and White for North (cf the White Sea, which largely North of most of Russia).
Belarus is North of the settlement area called Kievan Rus', which was the most developed part in their early history. Moscow was not important until it became chief tax-collector for the Mongols, and Pitr did not exist until it was fiatluxxed in the Enlightenment.

Wait what, chink hate thread?

They didn't confirm that krauts love to suck Turks dicks. Or maybe they do but the fact you killed jews is more famous.

spaghetti niggers btfo

ALL chink threads are inherently 'chink hate™®©' threads

>honanarery aryan

Greece is broke that is a fact :D

If they pay for the land it's not stealing

>belarus
>not using superiour Swedish name for it
>white russia

Germany, an oft-discussed model to developing nations, a trade and sciences powerhouse, major contributor to New World populations, definer of Western music -- is known only by how Steven Spielberg would characterize it.
That's interesting.
Correlate that with the Belgians being "known as Red Devils" -- wasn't that in a Band of Brothers episode?
Are they mainly getting their info from movies? Truly, they are replacing Americans, in every sense.

>belarus
>bialy rus
>white russia
But go ahead, tell me how I failed to use a cover sheet for my TPS report.

The Red Devils is the name of our national football team.

All asians see the world through stereotypes, they're even worse than Americans in that regard.

What's actually happening when you see this type of thing is, they discovered that Jew-hypnotized Westerners flip out amusingly when they see this. So they're not admiring Hitler, they're making fun of us. These displays are a direct result of strident Jew activists. They are celebrating their own freedom and reminding us that we dare not upset our masters.

Because there's more chinks in china alone than all the whites in the world combined. They're also ugly and soulless.

They're still better than indians though.

My point remains and is indeed strengthened: from two Spielberg references to three or four footie references.

lol shut the fuck up Goebbels

>Columbia

lel

>muh weeb appropriation of nip subnormal culture

Yeah, no, this is gibberish. Population size hardly carries evenly across time and cannot explain what the Chinese themselves describe as a need to either suffer rigid governance or devolve into violent chaos. The fact is that the Chinese are as explosively violent as the worst Africans, but with a capacity for work ethic, delayed gratification, and government, so they only go hot seasonally.

>killed jews
because they're bluepilled.

Based chinks. But I honestly thought by now they'd have wisened up to how we project a lot more power than we actually have

>awesome at soccer
dim chinks: confirmed

wtf we don`t hate chinks

>L O N G
>O
>N
>G

>FALKLAND ISLANDS
>WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
You see Bram, always the Chinese stabs you in the back.

asians look at whites the same way whites look at niggers.

jews look at asians the way you look a cockroaches because we're so fucking far above everyone there's no equivalent.

Curved projection.

Propaganda and power projection from one side and uneducated peasants from another. But those who rule China knows.

They still had to make apologies to the Jews.
timesofisrael.com/taiwanese-high-school-holds-nazi-themed-parade/

Like 3/4 of these are because they don't really think about these countries, so you get extremely random results.
Average Chinese thinks there are two countries in Europe: EU and Britain (because they are taught about opium wars) and that's it.

>WHY DOESN'T IT ANNEX PORTUGAL?
Have any of you faggots ever been to Portugal? If you're driving in your car you can pretty much tell where Spain ends and Portugal begins because the road suddenly goes to shit. We're way too poor to rebuilt the infrastructures of a whole another county from the ground up and don't get me started on the political mess that'd mean having Portugal in the Spanish parliament, as if dealing with Catalan traitors and Basque faggots weren't enough.

>honestly thought by now they'd have wisened up to how we project a lot more power than we actually have
these are prole chinks who view the world through a strictly censored CCP prism--in whose best interests it is to project the old, dead empire/s as "strong", while the burgers as being in disarray and weak

>you limeys and the frogs sacked the forbidden city, not the burgers
>chinks want their meat shields' ire focused on the IMMEDIATE enemy
>...not the fodder they can easily wipe up once the real threats (burgers, russkies, nips etc.) are disposed of

>(because they are taught about opium wars) and that's it.
yes... but they also "know" about burgers -- their modern day enemy

it's just that burgers never [really] directly imposed itself on the chinks, so they have to propagate enmity differently in their respect (than simplistic disinformation)

China would have been ok if it werent for the jews.

you seem sour :(

>and don't get me started on the political mess

chinks are a slave race of mongoloids (lit.)

do not muddle up Hong Kong, Westernised chinks (cantons) with mainlanders (inbred reds)

>apples and orangutans

spanish buthurted and with inferiority complex detected.
about roads, your delusion is huge

Cultural Revolution was to implement the NWO in China. Because of that, China is completely ruined. History gone. Traditional characters gone. Languages gone. Old traditions all gone.

solidarity always (((trumps))) numerical advantage -- 'twas thus in ancient greek times, as it was in the pre-biblical chink era

especially if INTELLIGENCE is one's war song and MANIPULATION is the weapon used against one's enemies...
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>Hungary
>residence permit
Build the fence 10 feet higher hungarian bros, 1,4 billion chinks are on the move.

Bruce Lee's ancestor was a Dutch Jews who worked for a human trafficking company in Hong Kong.

IMO Europe is the new middle east, they just don't know it yet

>Cultural Revolution
>Because of that, China is completely ruined. History gone

well, to be fair, chink history is mostly BS

>wall/s
disregarded, disreparied eye-sores until euroids marvelled at them

>wars
mostly expendable fodder who were cûcked by 'spartan' barbarians over and over and over

>innovations
gun powder -- egyptians; terracotta army -- greeks; football -- fuck off; modern day -- all pilphered

>language
inefficient, tonal runes that require roman letters to teach

>food
tortured animals; cannibalism; constant starvation

>governance
feudal fifes; tribal tribulations; top tier. qt.'s gifted as cum dumpsters to Genghis

>women
literal Down's syndrome endemic, accepted as "normal" due to it being predominant; only admixed chinks are anywhere approaching qt.--and even they're a rarity

>males
dickless (lit.) insectoids; arguably the most undesirable males of the species

>education
rote taught robots that understand the substance of nothing at all

>I.Q.
brute forced higher that actual levels; 12-hours school days (+ weekends) vs. 4 hours in world-leading Finland

chinks are mostly fake news. when you consider their population (entire world = ~150M c.1AD; 600M c.1700), they're abject under-achievers.

the Zionists installed Mao in order to exsanguinate a massive (((assumed))) potential consumer cesspit... but they misunderstood the chink mindset -- they're frugal gamblers (as incongruous as that sounds). thus, they grew too big for their lotus feet boots and are now poised to be brought back into line (see: nork distraction; indian western front)

Our roads are shit and everyone knows it. shut up. I just need to open the window.

You guys admire Japan so much but I tell you Japan is the real China. China was cucked by Mongols and can never recover since then.

That's a long bow to draw... though, and interesting one, nonetheless

fightland.vice.com/blog/was-bruce-lee-of-english-descent

>you guys

do not lump me in with the Sup Forumstard normie gumbo. I know enough of nip culture (*used to study the language in my late teens) to be red-pilled on it, and that's why I gave up on pursuing it

>a pill too jaggared to swallow

>Why doesn't it annex Portugal?

No idea.

>good english
>finland
youtu.be/r0IZ_TEzg7M?t=101

Whether his mom was a biological kid to the part-Jewish HO clan, it shows that Hollywood gives priority to actors who have Jewish connection.

so why do we hate them again?

>Hollywood gives priority to actors who have Jewish connection
sure... and who are Caucasoid

i see you don't really follow soccer

Bcuz of Cultural Revolution, Chinese becomes chinks. Take care of the Antifa. People who had participated in Cultural Revolution can never function like a normal human again.

He wasn't a nip. He was Chinese.

We have even state which has border with them for 20 years on fucking nowhere. xD

>be german
>be known for having killed jews
>MFW

plot twist they see this as a positive

Lol France is so BLACKED even the slant eyes are it.

Wtf is with Bulgaria? Milk induced longevity?

>Swedish name

Are you stupid? Belarus just comes from slavshit, like "Biała/Byelaya Rus"

>Sweden
>Imports trash

100% true

>Finland
>Good English
fucking kek nothing can be further from the truth

Read this if you want to understand China.

>Norway
>Not cold

Pick one.

spain never does good when they team up with france. Not sure why

Letters hurt to read