5 Polish Nationalists from "Radykalne Południe" vs 20 Antifa Sprinters

So..... when antiFa bring more left wing cuckload squads to Poland?
youtube.com/watch?v=zw5tQ-Qg01M

Poland's pretty cool. I wanna visit. Would a snow white American find acceptance in Poland?

>
Antifa means Frog. Our brave hunters love spontaneous shopping. Kielce antifascists with sticks and equipment in the number of about fifteen to twenty people flee from our five-person delegation. What's funny, it was the third shot of our yesterday's harness from their green fort. Continue reading that yesterday's fantasies were stolen by one girl. Anytime you do not happen to write a ton of nonsense, the new video shows you what you are. We will publish such material as long as you do not leave false information. I'll see you soon!
>inb4 google translate

I am not sure but u dont need even visa for 3 months?

Zabka saves everyone?

Its safe space for nazi hunters against fashy bois.

Wew
What a fucking NOTHING.

is dis bepe Xdddddd

bepe is a trademark

>kurwa kurwa
>kurwa
>no własnie kurwa

A w Polsce jak w chlewie obsranym gównem.

Daily reminder that people like this are white niggers that are just slightly above actual niggers, but not by much.

Wypierdalaj na karachuja.

wracaj do swojego kurwidołka

Narodowskie kurwy z FASem, spalił bym was w Auschwitz jebane polskie zwierzęta.

Dobra, przed czy po tym jak obciągniesz kremówkę księdzu?

wykurwiaj na swojego zaspermionego czana smieciu

Kremówek się nie obciąga polska kurwo.

Skąd wy się tu w ogóle bierzecie, 90% polaczków tu postujących to intelektualne ameby, szukacie atencji jakimiś chujowymi filmikami albo artykułami o tym jak ten wasz chlew jest "based". Gniję z żeżuncji jak widzę takie fredy jak ten.

Obie strony to patola i tyle w tym temacie. Dziękuję, dobranoc.

To gnij sobie na karachuju, bo to jedyne miejsce które zniesie takie stężenie polactwa. Szczególnie takiego z kompleksem niższosci, mjud kurwa mjud.

Kill yourself, traitor.

>a testo to nasz pan
tak serio to liczelem na wpierdol dla kaszkieta ale to tylko patusy ganiające kogos po miescie a ty zawsze bedziesz nikim bo dla twoich nadludzi z zachodu jestes smieciem

what the hell did i even watch
fucking nothing burgers