Should only whites get to go to Mars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDV2d8-L_Cc
youtu.be/nZgBYnSD2T02071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously.

What about Asians?

Das racist

I'm thinking only non whites. It is gonna be a fiasco.

I think a few honoraries shouldn't be a problem. They'd be bred out, but probably a net positive for genetic diversity.

The first Martians will be rich fags with nothing better to do with their lives, so only Jews will be allowed to go to Mars. Get ready for space Israel.

Wouldn't dune coons have a better chance at survival? It's literally a home away home for them. Hell we could send the "refugees" there.

The only people who should get to go to Mars are the people who manage to get to Mars. If that means China beats you to the punch, tough shit.

kill yourself

the irony is they can't. Blacks are better adapted to radiation

Noone can be a Mars colonists who can only be there with the help of Vitamin D supplements.

*colonist

Alex Jones gonna make a killing on supplements.

At this point, our only solution is to colonize other planets and leave these shit skins to ruin this one.

not true

blacks evolved around the equator line where the magnetic feild is the strongest,whies evolved in the polar icecap region where the feild is weakest hence the aurara lights in lapland etc which is solar radiation bouncing of that magnetism

whites are better at surviving radiation.

East Asians need their own planet, but they could try to rule over the muds after we leave.

and UV?
Ok less direct Sun on mars but no atmosphere

Only Japanese.

Then why not send all the blacks to Mars?

youtube.com/watch?v=bDV2d8-L_Cc
Nobody should go to Mars, have you even played Doom? Shit's fucked over there lads. Demons and shit.

They would make good plant fertilizer

Do non-whites WANT to go to Mars?

i'm not stopping you user

isn't doing something like this on antarctica a whole lot more feasible?

Nah Antarctica is off limits to normies because of how important the stuff there is.

Yes. Everyone go to Mars now. Go on, off with you.

No country have enough disposable income for manned ex-planetary stations.
Mars and the moon are too deadly for humans to stay a considerable time.

It is far more realistic to make underwater settlements.

yes send them all there to prove the magic dirt theory

Only Jews.

All of them.

We can let in a few japs.

I'm of the opinion that extrasolar colonies should be divvied up between many races. But then, I'm also of the opinion that watching extreme ethnic enclaves sink or swim is good, clean fun. They'll either rise to the challenge to the profit of all of us, or they'll be out of our hair.

Sorry, not extrasolar... Extraplanetary. It's too early to be divvying up extrasolar possessions.

Better yet, just put all the other people there

I'm comeing with you guys

>Das racist
youtu.be/nZgBYnSD2T02071

Tbh it probably won't matter because all the people sent will be intelligent and the ones that aren't will probably be above average. Not to mention they'll probably all be given extensive psychological evaluations.

>Should only whites get to go to Mars?

no, send immigrants there. Its a one way trip so they'll be good fertilizer.

just keep the (((corporations))) from setting up really fucking shady facilities on top of physics-defying demon-matter, AND taking part in satanic rituals in that same facility. And anyway, if shit goes south, a man will rise up to R I P A N D T E A R

We want to come too. You will need torture.

>Should only whites get to go to Mars?
I think we should send only nonwhites at first.
I think we should send ALL of them.
I think we should wait a few years and then send the air canisters.