How do christcucks deal with the fact that logic and reason are on our side not theirs?

How do christcucks deal with the fact that logic and reason are on our side not theirs?

Gervais is not an intellectual.

>Atheist meme bread?

Atheist meme bread.

>be god
>be omnipotent
>know what would happen if he created the universe as it is
>still punish people
If I created a machine that would create robots that would kill kids, would you blame the machine or the creator of the machine who knowingly created that machine?
God is a retard

I demand you fuckers answer this

would you blame the robot or the...*

fuck atheists! your all dumb retarted idiots! god is real, who else could of created humans?!

fIXED

Christcucks everyone.

Bump for scat.

Bump.

only way this could be any memeier is if molymeme was there

>logic and reason are on our side
wew lad Jesus Christ is the Logos incarnate you dummy

I'm from Christchurch... what logic and reason is not on my side?

.>faith
believing so hard in the boogeyman that they scare themselves out of ever leaving their faith in fear of being damned to eternal suffering after death

They see me rollin they hatIN.

Bump.

Yeah I know but that's the thing.

Bump.

Yeah.

Bump.

>A bunch of stage comedians and a stage magician
>Logic and reason

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

>Ricky Gervais

Atheist: there is no God
Rational person: then what created the universe?
Atheist: it created itself
Rational person: then why can't God create himself?

Atheists eternally btfo

this
bump

>Christcuck: there is God
Rational person: then what created god?
christcuck: it created itself
Rational person: then why can God create himself?

get fucked retard

BTFO

ikr lulz

How old are you? You don't seem rational. Your posts are very childish.

lulz n trullz

your face is pic related

18+

purge religifags when

I'm an atheists. Stop posting this shit, you are making me look bad.

what me and your mom did last night was 18+ kid

how does faggot OP deal with the fact that every notable scientist in history were christians

wrong

95% of scientists are atheists

fags

>bill nye the science guy
>scientist
newton, faraday, gregor, lavoisier, etc. were all christian

Maybe because there is a bigger time period when we didn't have the knowledge to come to the conculsion that god is not real than when we did?

rekt

All the atheists in this picture do is deliberately """debate""" with people that they know are idiots. They avoid intelligent Christians because they know their common tactic of chastising their opponent won't work in that case.

Skepticism dissolves everything in the end. You think all the other degeneracy is unrelated atheists? You evangelize successfully for one reason: Because it is always easier to destroy than create. The end of your philosophy will not be scientific utopia, but nothing, as in ex-nihilo. A return to void. Your own skepticism will eventually dissolve even the root-philosophical assumption at the base of the sciences: That the universe is intelligible, can be known, and is worth knowing.

And another thing:

What do you think the laws of logic rest upon fedora fags? Fundamental axioms cannot be proven. Not really an issue for Western Christendom, however kinda sucks for you that they must be accepted by...faith.

BTW, a bit more about those laws of logic you love. There are some interesting properties:
>Same everywhere for everyone (transcendent)
>Exist absolutely, yet are immaterial in essence
>Unchanging (immutable)
>Truth

Starting to sound familiar isn't it. Properties of a certain deity you've spent your life mocking. The one good thing I have to say about you, is your search for truth in the sciences does show you glimpses of the divine at times.

Have fun tearing down the philosophical foundations of the last few thousand years though. Truly, even the little you think you have will be lost in the end.

rekt

>Doesn't know about the First Mover Principal
>Typical Dunning Kruger suffering atheist larping as an intellectual

Keep deluding yourself, poser.

New Atheists are the worst

Which set of rules will replace christianity? How long do you think a society will function before all the anti-social behavior and bad choices catch up?

>creationist flatearther talking about Dunning Kruger

>>Same everywhere for everyone (transcendent)
>>Exist absolutely, yet are immaterial in essence
>>Unchanging (immutable)
>>Truth

Yup. I'll admit it, logic and reason is my god.

Rather that than a fucking skydaddy like you. Religifags are pathetic coddled children

>knowledge to come to the conculsion that god is not real
what 'knowledge' is that. atheists still don't have an answer to the 'first cause'. abiogenesis has been btfo time and time again. the idea that a single type of amino acid can magically form perfect sequences on their own to magically form perfect sequences has already been btfo. atheism is for low IQ subhumans

*Atheists are the worst

ftfy

>people are so retarded they need to be threatened with eternal damnation as the only way to make them not act like subhuman apes.

and it stil doesnt work. religion is for 3rd worlders and thats it.

Not surprised all you have to reply with is a strawman. You people are so ridiculously stupid.

god is true reality.
god is perfect truth.
god is true identity.

Are you sure?

Jew status:
Penn - Not Jew
Maher - Jew
3rd guy - Jew
Hitchens - 1/2 Jew
Harris - Jew
Randi? - Not Jew
Dawkins - Not Jew
???

Jew status: 3.5 / 7 ( 50 % )

keep telling yourself that

you sound like an indoctrianted robot

oh wait you are one

lmao

rekt

btfo

get trashed

rip fuckface

>be god
>be omnipotent
Create Evil, instill Humanity with egotism and give free will.
>know what would happen if he created the universe as it is
Know Man's behavior
>still punish people (Sadist)

How do fedoras deal with the fact that they won't exist soon?

How do fedoras deal with the fact that they are Leftist cucks?

Literally everything that we understand show that there is no need for god.
The things we don't understand do not go by default as evidence for god's existence.(God of the gaps argument)

>da JOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZ

Retard status: over 9000

and the average muslim in the middle east and north africa has 8 kids

Funny how you only poison the well with ad-hominems.

Meanwhile we actually adress your ideology. Interesting isn't it? Fucking child.

Evolution, DNA, Chemical reactions to Amino Acids, Inter-breeding from simians, Accidents or (my personal favorite) Coincidence.

They're literal brainlets that either refused to read Aquinas or couldn't comprehend Aquinas. And that's all.

They sure as fuck didn't pray for their scientific discoveries.

>"the things we don't understand don't prove God"
>"the things we do understand proves there is no God"
what kind of retardation are you even posting there

I would expect that a being that is responsible for literally everything wouldn't be hard to find. But for some reason nothing points to his existence.

>How do christcucks deal with the fact that logic and reason are on our side not theirs?
same ways as the mudslimes do...

>Every effect has a cause.
>Every cause is an effect of another cause.
>EXCEPT THIS ONE SPECIAL CASE.
>WHICH LEAD TO OTHER SPECIAL CASES.
Yeah, totally love special pleading. Occam is rolling in his grave.

Religious "people" are lacking in pic related

the point is that logical people will logically reach the conclusion that a Creator exists

>You can logically prove a Creator exists.
>BUT GOD EXISTS OUTSIDE LOGIC!!!XDONE11!
Nice try.

Satanic Quads of truth

Religikeks ETERNALLY btfo

Are there any smart atheists on Sup Forums? Stop with this negroid-atheism shit, you're like the Evangelicals of atheism

>Cold is a lack of heat
>Darkness is a lack of light
>Evil is a lack of good
Evil is not a created thing, but a return of a good to nothing.

The punishment you blame God for is self inflicted. He actually allows it because he will not force you to love Him.

God is all good and infinite love, so by freely rejecting God you also reject all good. Like a satellite dish designed to receive from the heavens, instead pointed at the ground. Empty. Cold.

How do you feel when you breakup with someone? Hurts like hell, right? Well no imagine breaking up with infinite love like you have done. Keep in mind he does not initiate this breakup.

>Evangelicals of atheism

That's a compliment. Good to be an extremist of the truth than an extremist of lies and fairy tales about imaginary skydaddies

Not only can an atheist be smart but they can troll the shit out of you worthless pricks as well. You're just going to have to deal with it.

>you are not smart
Fuck you've convinced me. I'm a christian now.

How does it feel being Islamic apologist cucks, OP?

illusory

>smart atheists

Oxymoron.

>Keep in mind he does not initiate this breakup.
Of course not. He was an invisible stalker that never initiated a relationship in the first place and instead killed firstborns to "warn" me about how I'm acting.

Funny enough many of the people that inspire me are in that picture. Penn is the main one. If you've never read his two books I recommend it. He makes a great case for why he's an atheist and libertarian. While I'm not in agreement with him on everything I do really look up to the man. He lives his life based on what he thinks is right versus money or popularity. For example when he refused to get on the trump bandwagon he lost a shit load of fans and supporters.

Hitchens and Penn are genius that's for sure. I know op is a troll and this was designed for Christians to mock atheists but whatever.

>be atheist
>believe the laws of physics that say everything must come from a reaction of at least 2 other things
>not understand that the first thing or 2 that came into existence to create the universe as we know it had to have came into existence from a super natural being that can create something from nothing

After half the bullshit they've pulled on Sup Forums I'd say theists deserve a little trolling from time to time. After all, no one gets special treatment here.

Are you a woman or a gay man?

Logic and reason do you no good if you are dead.