Racist, Anti-Semitic Signs Found at Va. Church

> A predominantly black Prince William County church has been the latest target of racists after messages of hate were posted up at the church’s front entrance over the weekend.
> Despite taking two hours to come out to the crime scene and seemingly being unconcerned about the threats, police say that they are currently investigating the incident as a possible hate crime.

archive.is/6bFPH

That's it, which one of you fuckers did this?

I did it!
Before weekend through, cant defile the shabbat

thats some low effort trolling

I don't believe you. A Jew knows the difference between a swastika and a sauwastika. This is the work of one of our dusky cousins.

Hey rabbi whatcha doing?

Your God did.

The Fourth Retch?

the posters look atuistic enough to be real. if the drawing is oc the im almost positive it an aspie newfag. its the perfect inbetween from low effort/high effort

something something hey rabbi
give me (you)s pls

Egsy from the Kingsmen dood it.

>literally a clipping of the confederate flag with "confederate flag" written under it.
>using eastern swastika, rather than nazi swastika

Whatcha doin', Jamal?

It's a black church, we need some updated OC for imams and black congregation ministers

looks like a little kid wrote that.
hmmmm

Hey pastor... whatcha doin'?

I dunno, this might be /ourguy/

It was a Jew.

lol they literally used a crop of the cover of german Spiegel news magazine where it literally says "The true face of Donald Trump" in German.

That was clever and witty

>draw pictures that are racist towards your race
>tape them to the front door of your church
>take pictures
>call police
>get on TV
>say that police took forever to arrive and protect you from pictures
>let everyone know that you are "outraged"
>use the word shame in every other sentence
>cry
>because of pictures
>demand that somebody needs to stop this
>look over your right shoulder
>can see virtue signaling Muslims are catching up to you
>you can hear them asking, "If we have to denounce ISIS then why don't you denounce the KKK?"
>you immediately point out that your race was specifically targeted by the KKK
>this keeps you in the lead
>hear Muslims saying, "We are victims of terrorism too."
>scream "Trump is Racist!"
>this helps you maintain your lead
>cross the finish line
>black people have won the 2017 Oppression Olympics
>holding trophy
>black man next to you shoots you and takes trophy
>because it looks like it's made of gold
>this cements that black people are more oppressed because you wouldn't have been shot if white people stopped making trophies
>all teams go back to LA to prepare for the 2020 Oppression Olympics

Buddhist vandals

Fuckers. Fuck racist!

ZOG must work to protect Jews at the expense of every other group!!

I've seen too many of these to not assume that it's a put up job until I see proof otherwise.

"Day of the rope" shit obviously looks like someone who has browsed Sup Forums ; but the wrong swastika suggests someone who isn't really a nazi.

> Dumfries resident Deana Bayer began planning a way to show church members her community doesn’t tolerate hate after she heard news reports about racist and derogatory messages left on the front door of the church on Aug. 27. Bayer organized the “Stand Against Hate” event, which she expects will draw out around 15 people on Sept. 3.
> “When I heard about this, I was horrified,” Bayer said. “As soon as I got home, I started contacting friends.” The Stand Against Hate event is a grassroots effort and is not being organized by any political groups, Bayer said.

>which one of you fuckers did this?
>backwards swastika
>pic related

>4th retch

They probably did it to themselves or some edgy 12 year olds did this.

Every single time. Why can't these hoaxers even bother to look up a proper swastika?

It's painfully obvious but it won't stop the pearl clutching. It's probably a prank, I doubt niggers would put even that low of an effort into it.
> Senator Tim Kaine @timkaine Aug 31
> Some want to drag Virginia back to the days of hatred – today I’m with this strong community in Dumfries to say we won’t go back