How will this change the world, (and politics)?

How will this change the world, (and politics)?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3721991/China-develop-genetically-enhanced-superhumans-experts-predict.html
jacobitemag.com/2017/08/01/late-feminism/
youtu.be/f8r-hMQzRXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for the better, now homosexuals can have childrens too

FUCK THAT DEPOPULATIONISTS

get your LARPer shit out of here.

>hack robotic wombs
>kill all non-white babies

This.

We're totally creating a world where machines can rule over men. We're replacing ourselves, why?

unironically will render women as obsolete as the horse

unironically will save the white race

technology is going to keep on improving. adapt or get left behind.

This will create horrors the likes of which the world has never seen. Imagine what the Chinese would do with it.

rule us all if we don't adapt.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3721991/China-develop-genetically-enhanced-superhumans-experts-predict.html

If anyone on Sup Forums actually enjoys reading articles.

jacobitemag.com/2017/08/01/late-feminism/

covers this exactly

gimme pic related

I have questions
Does it come with a fleshlight "interface"?
What if the power goes out?
Where will the eggs come from?

>mfw never ending supply of replacement organs/entirely new body every 20 years

Sup Forums hasn't really adapted to the reality that genetic engineering and transhumanism are the biggest technologies of the next century. probably the board's biggest shortcoming.

Horses still have value today. Women will still be good for sex (until customizable androids replace that too)

There will be a surge of early cesarean sections for lazy mothers who don't want to go through pregnancy, where the embryo will just be transferred to this thing.
Also expect incidents where irresponsible parents either forget to feed the fetus or knock over the pseudo-uterus, killing it.

Expect creeps to buy one on the black market and grow lolis in their basements.

People who don't follow the brain-dead crowd of crazy liberals find it much harder to get paid.

Not getting laid is also one of the things that leads a man to ponder the universe and all the ways it is fucked up.

The good thing is even after the person starts getting laid he will still keep his beliefs, so it's not simply a reaction to lack of pussy

>creeps

Why the animosity?

Stop with the racist shit. Everyone who is competent knows racism is based on facts BUT more often than not the racism is used to divide and conquer, us. Again. Let's not let that continue... Ok?

horses have hobbyist value, I expect women will have a similar niche for a long time to come.

i know for sure its going to be a gate way for crazy fucks to fuck the shit out of the fetus

>I literally cannot fathom how new technology can be used unless it is related to putting a penis inside of something

this.
stop being so autistic

I like this. Racism for the fun of humiliation is pointlessly cruel and obscene. Racism for humor and discussion about it, totally fine. I don't mind the use of nigger on here either. The word needs to have its power stripped.

The State will dissolve all legal protections and incentives for the family unit and all legal future children will be grown in warehouses funded by the State before they are placed in government operated orphanages until they are of working age.

This is the future we chose. If we really cared we would all go full on neo-Luddite.

autistic Sup Forumsacs are gonna use this to spawn an army of irish "white" trash

I can't look at shit like this without feeling bitter envy.

If you really think this is true, the obvious answer is to become part of the state and enjoy the fruits of the new technology.

>irish
>white
why would you buy expensive shit to produce garbage?

what are the three predictions again?

Also, this place is dirty, lets clean it up.

>women had lots of power via reproductive monopoly
>feminism played off the necessity of women
>external wombs removes that necessity
>nobody will put up with feminist's bullshit
>women's power ends

>No more baymomma drama.
>No more child support extortion.
>No excuses for women to not work.

this is a great article. thanks so much for posting it. I like the shoutout to frogtwitter

what kind of predictions?

>>No excuses for women to not work.
this is bad. women should be house wives.

Fuck off you degenerate incel postmodernists.

YAY! I do not need a woman. I can be a single father!

>Hans
>calling other degenerate

What are you doing off your leash? Don't you have someone's feces to eat?

No.

Imagine what they've been doing the last ten years in secret underground facilities.

Because they have been doing things you absolutely cannot imagine.

Real priority is to get very, very rich in the off-chance that biological immortality is developed.

Anyways, state-controlled birthing facilities is going to be very easy to sell. Vat-grown babies, or does America and the West continue solving their demographic "crisis" of a credit-based economy by importing immigrants? The native-born properties of the grown orphans and the technologically precise nature of its operation would have broad bilateral appeal from both left and right. And of course, once they can vote themselves, any sort of favoritism or support to the family unit would be an unfair distribution of resources. With the continuity of the human race and society taken out of the individual's hands, everyone will be free to grow old and die without worrying about reproducing.

Good thing I have a conservative wife who will happily give me sex and white babies.

don't need houseleeches if you've got good tech.

Please continue to spread this meme, user. It is the only thing that can save future generations.

>seize the means of (re)production

Why...why would I want to do this inside my living room?

The child sex trafficking industry is going to boom.

Women will be replaced, sure. True brotherhood will be acheived.

Fuck off with your uninteresting post that you're putting in every thread.
If you're from the future could you kindly go back to future and leave us the fuck alone?

>Real priority is to get very, very rich in the off-chance that biological immortality is developed.
This is the most logical reaction to reality. Hilariously unpopular view. There's a very good chance we'll be seeing genetically engineered life extension, clone organ harvesting, or even nervous system transplants into clones popping up within our lifetimes.

I don't think people's moral and ethical views will allow them to sensibly react to these new technologies, however. Even most nonreligious people ironically have ethical issues with human experimentation, though it's within their own interests. Need more good media to sway the masses.

We must transcend fragile flesh if we wish to reach the stars.

Too late. Women demand equality. Give it them good and hard.

>incel
Yeah, no. Try again.

*israeli child sex trafficing

women are the nigger of genders. if you're typical Sup Forums politically minded, remember that women are the primary reason leftist policy gains traction.

More comfortable to masturbate there

OP is a faggot.

>how will this change the world?

It won't

This. They are both niggers and jews. They stab society in the back while demanding ever increasing subsidies.

Society itself is built upon biological reproduction, are you sane?

World's getting too fucking weird for me

>just growin' a baby in muh living room

Sex slaves.

t. tard

pol needs to start a redpilled nigger army
the confusion would be glorious

>Sup Forums
>capable of anything other than being NEET basement dwellers

>This will create horrors the likes of which the world has never seen. Imagine what the Chinese would do with it.
Cook and eat it?

>dress up as Saruman and send forth my uruk-nig horde I grew in my living room to rampage amongst the normies

Future Looking great

Women won't be needed to further the existence of the white race and white children.

Have none of you been loved by a woman before?

The world will turn into the setting of Armitage III, basically.

We should just kill all the women.

>love
Nani?

>insult rather than actual argument against what I'm saying

Keep crying child.

>he says on an anime image board

>Women become extinct
>Traps and men rule over the world and save the white race
Sign me up

>implying females are capable of love

I know women can be whores. I've dealt with them. But still, love from a woman is very nice whether it be your mother or your girlfriend.

>even after I delete my low quality bait, they bite it

Artificial wombs blow the floor from below abortion advocates so it will never be allowed.

"muh medical reasons," is the whole reason abortion was legalized in the first place

This if we want to make interstellar travel a reality.

>Nepal

Rare.

>when you realize the only thing that makes you useful was just made redundant
w-w-want some l-love guize?

brekekekekek koax koax

>can finally have a kid without having to settle for some degenerate roastie who has been riding the cock carousal until she finally hit her second half of 20's and decided to want a man and child.

this part sounds good.

Not worth the side effects. Can be fully-simulated, I've gone six years without sex or companionship and am perfectly happy. This is pretending that genetic engineering won't procure fantasy waifus in the long run, if desired.

>pretending to be retarded
pooping your pants ironically is still pooping your pants

This too. Once you stop having to carry the baby almost all justifications for abortion will cease to exist.

And that's before we get into the fact that we're gonna eventually be installing these things into android waifus.

>>pretending to be retarded
how is hating weebs retarded? it's the opposite. weebness is autism

nice opinion from a rare flag.

You shouldn't steal rare pepes

youtu.be/f8r-hMQzRXk

I will print Soldiers.

There are niggers that hate niggers.

top kek, you can't come up with anything huh? had you even read my original post?

We could grow all kinds of weird shit in there!

this
although niggers do still suck, they wont be an issue much longer, nor will much else frankly

Or you all can fuck off to your own countries

>you can now make your own sex slaves
.......am I wrong?