MY
FUCKING
GOD

ASS LIKE A TEN YEAR OLD BOY

its called human. notice she has a correct posture

Hot!

God damn. Malania so sexy.

BRAAAARARARARRPPPPPP

This picture is photoshopped. Drumpterd is a racist bigot and would never take his hat off for a human of color. Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Malaria got fucked 12 years ago

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Melania'd pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Now that's some 47 year old ass I would vote for

She looks like Sarah Connor from Terminator 2. I like.

Its so nice to have a attractive first lady.

and one who is actually female

no wonder all the female (((journalists))) are getting angry about her
>pic related

Carson is the nicest man. Same with Pence. Trump is a lucky guy to have such loyal companions.

based henry ford

>they banged

70yo fat fart fucking anything

>the look in her eye
>sunglasses

Was a bestseller over here and as far as i know sold more in germany than in the US
>pic related: a later version of the many i collected

I'm gonna buy an f-150

F150s but also other american trucks are very popular here in Bavaria. I had a 1993 F150 and used it only offroad for forest related work with my grandfather, Never made any problems and was even reliable in some deep muddy puddles in the bavarian woods.
Muscle cars are also really popular down here, and while swastikas are banned her in public, you will have a hard time not finding a Challenger without the Rebel Flag on it's roof. Most people here don't even know that the rebel flag can create issues in some places in the US, especially those here who don't speak english. So you see a lot of muscle cars driving around here with General Lee and/or Rebel flag on the car.
Mine i just bought a few weeks ago but can only pick up in 2 weeks
>pic related

dude, you're gay

Sometimes i wish Henry Ford were smart enough to buy the entire political system, he could have been /oursoros/

Based German Bro

The last three First Ladies had big fat asses

Murica!! Fuck yea!!

Chubby chasers will never admit this, but this is the ideal body.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

kek

u mad white boi?

She's got her fashion game on point, rather refreshing coming from an American

I wish she were my mom

Whites dont stoop that low

Glad to share my house name with this great man

Kys you fucking Mary

Second, thicc meme needs to die.

say that to my face nerd and not on the internet see what happens

God she's so perfect

In that outfit she kind of looks like the chick from Jurassic park.

he should've read macquiavelo

WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?

Ooooh no Frenchie mad, Frenchie scary

DRUMPKIN RACISTS KYS

So (((Sup Forums)))) finally admits it has an unresolved attraction to pizza?

I posted that in /fa/

You called?

better than jackie

photoshop newfag

why did she have to destroy her fucking face

melania you cunt

this ffs
the bar is set so low it's depressing

Yeah something about her face is kinda scary to me, idk how to pinpoint it. I think I have a high sensitivity to surgically modified faces but I'm not a very visual thinker and I'm an introvert so I don't have the vocabulary to really say why she creeps me out the way she does

She was doing a preemptive strike on those crows feet. She struck to early it seems.

For her age she is a fucking goddess user and most of us would pay lots of money to hear her fart into a walkie talkie to us.

That outfit is cute as fuck. I didn't know Melania could be so cute.

She put snake venom in her face and now its range of motions to show emotions are limited so her face has a weird doll like creepiness to it in a lot of scenarios.

>t. never seen true lies