Why give a shit about the future of white people?

Why are you guys so obsessed with white people in the future becoming a minority/ extinct? It's not like it's going to happen in your lifetime so even if it does happen it's not like you'll have to experience it. Also, so what if whites don't want to have children anymore? Raising children is a ton of work with no reward.

And black ass is best ass. White women suck.

>If I won't experience it, I shouldn't give a fuck
Sure, if you're a nihilist.

Disgusting looks like an ape at the zoo displaying its hindquarters to attract the niggest nigger.

You've got the script wrong buddy.
You're supposed to say "BLEACH" a bunch of time likes an autist, and get into very long salty bitter rants about "men these days" because you think young white men are oppressing non-white women because most of us won't date them.
Make another thread and try again. Remember the focal point here - young white men are not 'real men' anymore, and we are oppressing non-white women if we opt out and/or if we don't date or fuck them.
This is what Sup Forums thinks and you're not as different from Sup Forums as you think so stick to the script.

>black ass is best ass

Don't kid yourself nigga, not even black guys like black women because they UGLY as fuck unless they're Somali or Ethiopian...they're just too masculine y'know?

Because the whites are the ones who provide us with a future in the first place. Start thinking about the future and stop living in the now you low IQ retard.

But how can you influence event in the far future? And trying to keep white countries is a waste of time seeing as we are a global minority as is, eventually the non-whites will take over. Just a matter of time.

>It's not like it's going to happen in your lifetime

the Great Replacement is happening now and will be complete in your lifetime. whites will be a minority in Europe and North American in your lifetime like it or not.

Why aren't people happy about it? Because they dont' want to live in poor countries which is what happens when you have a high percentage of blacks, hispanics or muslims. They also don't want to be stuck in the middle of a civil war, which is what happens when a country beocme a hodgepodge of different races and religions.

Nations existed for a reason. They have always existed because people want to live among their own people. Otherwise they kill each other. Look at the Balkans, look at Iraq, look at Rwanda, look at Syria or anywhere else. Unless you have a ruthless dictator holding it together, it falls to pieces and people start slaughtering each other in the streets.

Whites will be a minority in the United States by 2043.

That's 26 years.

Many of us won't even be old by then.

And of course among the younger generations that can fight and fuck, whites will be a minority very soon.

It's not gonna be pretty.

If what you say is true then why do so few people care? Also what you said sounds incredibly racist.

Our skin color literally doesn't matter. There will be a point in time where skin color is a fashion statement thanks to technology.

Most of the people who are REEEE'ing about the "future of the white race" have pretty extreme ulterior motives.

Then you just do the same things minorities are doing now? It literally doesn't matter retard.

Why is it suck a big deal if whites are a minority? I know tons of blacks and Mexicans they're good people.

>White women suck
Agreed.

fact: black asses and legs are normally hairless
fact: white asses and legs are extremely hairy unless treated with wax and lazers

you hairy subhuman piece of shit

>reality is racist

>pretty extreme ulterior motives

Could you shed some light on this, I'm genuinely curious.
Thanks user!

Why are black ass and titties so much more jiggly in comparison to other races asses and titties?

Many on the left who will be empowered by this change are openly gloating about how they plan to abuse us when they are permanently locked into power and work to finish off our race

Why are you guys so obsessed with black people in the future becoming a minority/ extinct? It's not like it's going to happen in your lifetime so even if it does happen it's not like you'll have to experience it. Also, so what if blacks don't want to have children anymore? Raising children is a ton of work with no reward.

Do you have a problem with this statement, user?

I want my descendants to live in a modern civilization, not in 3rd world tier conditions surrounded by 3rd world tier people

It's like i'm starting into a brown abyss. I can feel the desperation, and disappointment of black youth. The years of terrible parenting. All the violence, and drugs. Now finally I can relax, with some ugly fat bitch.

No you're not, you're just another racist looking for an "out of context" mic drop moment. Thanks for trying though!

kek good one user

I just learned something about myself.
I quickly glanced at the thumb
Though "Oh snap! Look at that spicy Latina! Imma come in for a closer look and dream about motor boating that booty for days!"
Opened pic, realized it was Black....
Went "Eeewwww, gross" and feel ashamed for motorboat fantasy.
My benis almost went from being an outie to an innie.
Wtf did you do to me, pol?

>It's not like it's going to happen in your lifetime so even if it does happen it's not like you'll have to experience it.

That's the attitude the boomers had and look where we are 40 years later.

Yeah lets do that for another generation and let our children or grand children become slaves of the whinging browns.

totally agreed! I too smoke PCP and crack on a daily basis. Us woke black men know we da true hairless kangz

WE

WUZ

That's racist. Why do you think non-whites would make America into a third world? There is no proof that is what's happening.

>I reckon we ought to give up, pardner

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGS N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Why do you make the same thread over and over? Are you that kid that got raped by hi sister? This is getting old sisterfucker.

Because they're better than every other race.

whites are the group that are fanatically individualistic, they freed the slaves, not just in america but the world.
Once "minorities" control the "free world" we are gonna see communism unmasked with a few ultra rich jew tier wasps and actual elite jews shamelessly exploiting people and getting the lesser peoples to fight among themselves over identity politics bullshit while they re-organize work according to peoples ability( so basically work yourself to death goy, you can do it, and if you cant we kill you!) and redistribute wealth according to each individuals needs (oh boy it sure is hard making all of these decisions i need a life of luxury so i can better rule over you! enjoy your mudhut and rice/bug crackers goyim dont forget to clock in to work tomorrow morning at the coal mine for your 16 hour shift or we will make you disappear and give your organs to someone who needs them more)

My mistake user, I didn't realize you were crazy.

There is actually proof to the contrary. Most "racism" is due to culture issues. Raise a minority in a home where they aren't exposed to stupid culture shit and they turn out just as well as any white.

>Why do you think non-whites would make America into a third world?

Why do you think the countries they come from are third world?

Do your bit and noose yourself, ok bud?

fanastic. Blacks and other minotories are gonna overwhelm whites to the point that we will be able to do this whenever we want. I can't wait ;3. Keep trash talking Sup Forums, we will eventually be doing this to all of you! :D

its just a matter of time. Keep crying while you can ;3

>muh dik
Fucking savage

Your nose is showing off

Ever read guns, germs and steel?

Idk, OP.
Go to Somalia and tell me if you enjoyed that glimpse of the Future.

Let's simplify the argument here, you are clearly low-IQ and can't comprehend much.
>But how can you influence event in the far future
If you can't answer that question, it might not be worth telling you.
>Trying to keep white countries is a waste of time
No, it isn't. If you think that, you will find yourself in the worst of ways soon enough. This country will chew you and your bloodline and spit it out.
>We are a global minority as is
So? That's no excuse to give up and be a weakling like you.
>Non-whites will take over
Only with that defeatist attitude you have. You might as well just give up your citizenship
>Just a matter of time
That is the delusion of many. It's just a matter of time before white people rise up again and reclaim their destiny. The jew has kept many people downtrodden and in despair. We are waking up from the slumber we've been in.

You're either a weak fuck who gives up easily, or you're a shitskin who is roleplaying as a white person to try and pretend like you have enough pull to convince people that you have given up and therefore, everyone should give up.

I suggest you leave this thread and don't come back. You are wasting our time.

That doesn't explain why places like Haiti or South Africa which were paradises under white rule both turned to shit when whites became a minority.

At the same time you probably complain about shit you dont like about the previous generations,
dont you have any opinions, ideas or sense of people and loyalty?

I want to stick my face in that nigger ass

Culture

How fucking stupid are you?

Are you upset?

If you were smart you would shut the fuck up...some white guy somewhere is going to get fed up with the decline and create aidsbola monkeypox. He want care if it takes the whole world down. Who would want to live in an africanized shithole? Laugh it up fucktard. Who's going to stop an artist on a mission? That one smart nigger lol.

I fucking love how mad whites get. You are a dying race and nothing you do will stop it ;3

yes, it is complete bullshit

I find it weird to claim Egypt for West Africans' descendants, because not only were they on the other side of the continent but because by the founding of Egypt the Sahara had already become a desert.

REEEEE WE MUST DEFEND A FUTURE OFR THE THE WHITE BABOS

So how is replacing people who have a 1st world culture with people who have a 3rd world culture not going to result in the country becoming 3rd world?

I'll start caring about other white people, when they start caring about themselves. We each have a responsibility to ourselves If you hate who you are and have no identity, you will not survive. Save yourself. Most of the comments here are from people who do not have white children and are making no attempt to have any. They are more concerned with traps.

>just a matter of time before white people rise up again and reclaim their destiny

Who is being delusional now user? This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. 99% of whites find your racism disgusting.

>has not been to Baltimore

>Ever read guns, germs and steel?
No, why should I?

>Ever read guns, germs and steel?

Your life is a meme, do you love bacon XDD too?

Nigs with nukes

But White dudes can potentially be so damn handsome, I want my grandsons to be able to have the best tier boyfriends

Basically because Whites are the only ones capable of sustaining and advancing a technological civilisation. Chinks and Indians might be able to maintain what we've given them, and produce what is already developed, but aren't innovators. Arabs can use our stuff, but can't maintain it well enough to keep it working for long, and can't produce shit. And niggers? They can only destroy what we give them, and demand more. Like overgrown children.

Basically, without White males humanity is doomed to an Early Medieval level of technology and culture, at best. This is not acceptable. There is an entire universe out there for the taking. To stay on this little mudball until we die out due to climatic change or resource depletion seems... obscene.

This is why we have to survive.

It won't, even if they outnumber us they will still be to fucking stupid to win in pitched battle, and the narrative is being driven towards that. This monkeyshine pipedream of taking over anything is just the opposite of WE WUZ KANGZ..its WE WILL BE KANGZ..just overcompensation for dull witted, farm equipment that never WIZ, and NEVER WILL BE jack shit.

>I want my grandsons to be able to have the best tier boyfriends

Yes. Did you ever try domesticating a zebra?

burn every traitor and enemy to truth alike alive and screaming, let them know fire

I agree, but you have to admit traps are pretty hot.

I find it funny how many people bitch and whine about brown people when the only thing stopping white people from existing in the future are the white women.

As a matter of fact I do love bacon!

Stop replying to bait.

This is bait:
Don't reply to it.

This, guy loves traps, that alone is reason to call him a faggot unworthy of respect or (yous).

Don't worry bro I'm using that secret spice. He does this thread constantly.This is that guy that used to be a developer and got raped by his sister...if you call him sisterfucker enough he rages

You tried ;3

embrace your demise goy!
look at this nig- I mean sexy woman that I totally did not pick after looking through hundreds of orangutans

Man OP, your selfishness is off the fucking charts. KYS please. For the future generations.

I got 14 words for you.

Why are you guys so obsessed with black people in the past being subject to slavery? It did not happen in your lifetime and it's not like you had to experience it.