Trump is the greatest president of all time all shills can fuck off

Bin Laden's still dead.

>a-are you sure we have to kill him guys

>do-it-yourself lobotomy kits
>CAD$10

Greatest my ass. He's done nothing but nominate gorsuch. And we don't know if thats good or not until something huge arrives at the Supreme Court.

I'd put many many more presidents above him. Reagan and Clinton both easily. And yes I said Clinton. ContrAry to popular belief he was extremely centered. Shit he started to work with republicans and alienated much of his base.

He really is. He's the most important human since Jesus probably.

I wish he was my president instead of faggot retard trudeau

same I would die for him

I'm sure deep in your heart you know he's a disaster. Hopefully you'll be able to come to terms with that one day and join the rest of the sane people on this planet.

Drumpf (or Cheeto Hitler, as I like to call him) is a racist, Islamophobic piece of shit and an incompetent narcissistic manchild whose entire presidential campaign was propped up by greedy 1%er businessmen, Klansmen/white supremacists, and other racist backwater hicks

You forgot about Putin. Or is that one out of gas already?

>(((Trump))) is the greatest president of all time
And we're shills okay, good goy.
One should know all governments are corrupt and controlled by (((the long nosed bankers)))

It's gonna be fun watching Sup Forums grasp at straws as that Russia investigation closes in around him.

Face it, you people brainwashed yourselves into happily voting for the worst president in this country's history.

Shill tells himself to fuck off.
Bigly bigly, major major, Swampy McSwamperstein.

Drumpf supporters vote against their own economic interests

(((voting)))

best president ive ever seen in my life.

GOD EMPEROR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Pretty much the most entertaining one that got me into politics.

Fuck Trump!!!

Obama is the greatest president of all-time. Trump is the worst.

kek

This.
Obama is Bin Laden

>Obama bin Laden

Orrrr it can be people who are tired of the way this country fucks over it's citizens but sucks the dick of illegal immigrants who steal jobs, high taxes, and stupid trade deals. For ffs, people need to stop acting like Trump is Hitler lmao