White Globalism?

So let's assume that white nationalism did succeed, whites everywhere start to take back their countries and rebuild. What's after that? Does Sup Forums think that we should continue to remain as a bunch of different nations who will still most likely war with each other over "whose whiter", or should we go the extra mile and declare White Globalism? A word only for the white man.

Discuss what you think below.

"world for the white man" is too much effort on earth

Let the shitskins continue to be shit, but focus on getting off world. Then we can have a white's only planet. USA 2.0 commences.

England for the ethnic English.
German for the ethnic Germans.
South Africa for the Afrikaans.
US for the Amerikaans.

It's not that hard. You don't need a one world white government. Germans aren't English.

Space exploration would require the best white minds from all over the world. White globalism would definitely benefit space exploration.

Antarctica, then the stars.

Not all of South Africa though, just the majority Afrikaner regions.

No Deal.
Rather war.

Antarctica most likely holds what we need for space exploration.

Really?

I don't consider white cooperation as white globalism.

Maybe pan-white or something

Or at least some dank shit that will make us super human

I'd love to live in Antarctica and grow food with aquaponics and LEDs. I think only the whitest man can survive in such a place, hopefully a global ice age is around the corner. 2025 is when the kali yugar cycle ends, so it is possible.

Humans are already incredible creatures when you think about it. We literally have the ability to naturally reshape our bodies through lifting. We can continually gain knowledge to seemingly no end. I don't really know how we could get much better without cybernetic enhancements maybe.

I'd love an iq boost desu

Well, we had that one guy, who tried to globalise Europe, but you autists decided to fight on the wrong side. Thanks guys.

manifest destiny
after that there will still be nations though. hopefully we will be able to have entire nations of only one variant, like maybe the brown eyed dark hair people can get africa, aryans get asia, brazil can be a mix, etc. unity of blood and soil must be established

Wouldn't have happened had the gooks not bombed us then when we were getting ready to fight only them, you declared war on us.

They bombed you 6 month after our 10/10 politicans decided to invade the commies. Burgers hate commies too. Why didn't you join us?

>war with each other over "whose whiter"

We didn't hate the commies till after. Sadly, we even funded them.

Did I misspell it?

Yes, "whose" is possessive. It'd be "who's whiter". Why am I teaching you your own language? Are you a spic or is this American education at work?

Anyway I actually meant to point out that that barely qualifies as a casus belli. It's the dumbest I've ever of.

Nah, I'm just tired from helping out my parents with something today.

>lifting is a miracle

holy shit pls go back to /fit/