Cornerstone of the redpilling process

Hello Sup Forums, I'm currently trying to redpill my brother, but I'm not just going to go try it blindly, because I know if I mess up it'll only drive him away. So I need to know, what should I start out with? White Genocide? (((Them)))? Race Realism?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FrameGames/status/903412588926599171
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
reddit.com/r/youtubelimited
youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
youtube.com/watch?v=NDIAQkG7494
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=0GuXD3roK18
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
youtube.com/watch?v=OcY7dCvC84Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, if you happen to have any links/pics to give me, it'd be greatly appreciated

you start with this thread
twitter.com/FrameGames/status/903412588926599171
>There are only two forces that matter in social negotiation: VALUE and LEVERAGE. Value = Benefit of agreeing. Leverage= Cost of dissent.

This is one of the greatest threads ive ever seen

Start off simple, you got to implant the question everything mentality in his brain.

Find something controversial you know he believes in, and go from there

Start off with lighter stuff then work your way to white genocide and (((Them))) starting out with those will definitively drive them away.

There is no White Genocide.

White Population, America, in 2060 will be larger than it was in 1960. Percentage will be lower but absolute number will be higher. There is no White Genocide.

People are choosing to enter interracial marriages. They are CHOOSING. There is no White Genocide.

Please don't radicalize your brother. Tell him to get good grades in school, join from EC activities, get into Harvard or Stanford and get a great job as a investment banker instead of fight arguing racial politics online.

You have to clip around the edges. The problem is the bluepilled narrative is pervasive and serves as an explanation for a whole bunch of different subjects, from race to sex to climate to religion to history and so on. Is your brother already "redpilled" on one subject...like, does he hate feminists, or SJWs? That can often be a great place to start. If he's bluepilled across the board, then pick whatever material you know best. Instead of trying to offer the redpilled version, just point out problems with the bluepilled version, and try to let him "figure it out" himself.

It's difficult

Have him read Culture of Critique:
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

And then show him all the censored YouTube videos: reddit.com/r/youtubelimited

He's actually pretty right wing and I think he knows more than he wants to acknowledge, like he's seesawing on the edge. He hates SJW's, recognizes that communism is retarded, and he knows that someone is pulling the strings from behind the shadows, but just says "elitest" or something vague, but he'll never admit to any of this, in fear of judgement

Start with this:

Donald Trump is the embodiment of chaos magick and is an avatar of a god we retroactively re-labeled as Kek. This is not cosmically ordained but rather the lucidation of human understanding in regards to a chaotic reawakening; Donald Trump built the pyramids not only in Egypt under the pseudonym Khufu, but every mimic pyramid you see across the globe in places like Peru, Yucatan, and Bosnia. There's one in Kamchatka as well as in the Southern Ocean in a place called Kergulia. Donald Trump as Khufu chose this psuedonym in a similar fashion as he chose his John Titor one- a link to the truth, in the form of Khnum, the Egyptian frog god of the river nile, which was the spawning grounds for another god- Keku. Keku and Khufu are one and the same, and they are both Donald Trump utilizing time-traveling technology.

OP, this is a great question.
Start him off by showing him what paper money is (as opposed to real money such as gold or silver)
youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE

Then show him the families that were involved in the secret drafting of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
youtube.com/watch?v=NDIAQkG7494

Finally show him the connections the Rothschild banking dynasty has to the state of Israel by showing him the Balfour Declaration.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Then to top it off, expose the tribe with this documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

>he knows that someone is pulling the strings from behind the shadows, but just says "elitest" or something vague

capitalism is pulling the strings behind the scene. Why do you think immigration is occurring? More people = more workers = more top-talent for US corporations = more consumption = more GDP. There is no (((elite))) top down conspiracy.

Is your brother obese/overweight?

the cornerstone of the redpill is humor
present everything as a joke and gradually get more and more serious
a few of my lefty friends are full 1488 now, and a few other of my terminal lefty friends have at least moved significantly towards the center.
I think it's because I'm always super autistic and sarcastic and people think I'm funny, so they let their guard down and listen to what I'm saying

you can't force a redpill down someone's throat, but if you disguise it as comedy they'll swallow it like the french swallow african cock

Come to understand the fraudulent role central banks play in our economies by learning about what the Federal Reserve actually does and how it came to be. Here the inimitable G. Edward Griffin explains:
youtube.com/watch?v=0GuXD3roK18

This fucking thread though.

No he's actually extreamly skiny

Here's your red pill. Now ignore this post.

don't start with current events and "happenings". just over time ~1 year drop a red pill that hasn't been (((debunked))). start with stuff before he was born about stuff he may not know much about. over that 1 year timeline slowly increase the amount of redpills. in 1 year he will study his own and within 6mo of the end of the year he will be on the same level most of us are. trust me i did this with many individuals including my own bro. 2 years ago they all would have voted for hillary. now they listen to alex jones. not perfect i know but it's better then fox/cnn

This redpilling method is still in beta-testing stage, but has shown some positive impact.

Important notes: I've only tested this on two people- both old ladies- but they are Bush-supporting neocons who love(d) Israel and also fucking boomers, so I think the fact that they're women is a minor note compared to the other hurdles that were overcome. Also, this method is more for redpilling people who are already at least a bit conservative to becoming HARDER conservatives, so don't try this on lefties.

To redpill on the JQ, I've found the US-Israel "special relationship" to be a great starting point.

To get someone to accept that Jews as an ethnic group are the problem requires a LOT of pre-bombardment, and won't just happen. You can't just start with the Holohoax and white genocide. It's going to get you labelled a Nazi and ignored.

No, most people are more receptive to money. Nobody wants to be taken advantage of, and this extends to their countries. I explained the "special relationship" to my aunt and grandmother (going to take the next round of trial testing to dad and my uncle) They were fucking awestruck. I even managed to explain a bit of Israel's role in 911, though deliberately underplayed it so they wouldn't shut down. MOSTLY FOCUS ON THE USS LIBERTY, it was a horrific attack on a sovereign United States Navy vessel and should be portrayed as such to normies.

The next step I took was to explain how many US Congressmen have dual citizenship, and then how the Republicans and Democrats are essentially the same bought parties. The examples I used are a) The Republicans inability to pass any healthcare bill despite 7 years of prep time and total control of both houses, and b) the unanimous, bipartisan support of the horrendous anti-Israel boycott bill.

(1/2)

(2/2)

I also discussed how the Israeli claim to be the "chosen people" is false, because of the fact that they are not the descendants of Abraham (they're both religious, so this has strong effect; probably won't work so well on atheists or agnostics). A word of warning: when asked why they would lie about it, I responded too openly and said "because they realize it benefits them immensely" and got a laugh- almost closed the Overton Window and put the entire operation in jeopardy. DO NOT BE OVERTLY ANTISEMITIC.

As of now, despite my early fumbles, it seems to have shown some positive effect on them; they certainly acknowledge my position on Israel as an evil nation to be a valid one now, although I can't say that they hold such a position themselves.

Another good plan is to utilize the article Days of Rage, specifically the part towards the end about right-wing defense leagues. Appeal to your target audience about the scenario: if a left-wing group were coming to burn your neighborhood down, and a bunch of skinheads showed up vowing to defend your neighborhood, would you really object? It doesn't actually redpill them, but it does do wonders to normalize the idea of the far-right being beneficial, instead of a goosestepping horde the way Hollywood has always portrayed them. (unlike the Israel stuff, this one I have actually tested on my father to positive effect)

Link to article:
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

Basically you have to escalate it over time. Pic related, it's where I started what I'm christening the McGonagle Method, after the captain of the USS Liberty- his ship's sacrifice is the only reason this method has even a prayer of working.

this.

>Video game red pill always works.
youtube.com/watch?v=OcY7dCvC84Q

start with crime states.

ALWAYS start with crime stats.

Bimp