HAPPENING!

BREAKING: North Korean state media claims it has now developed an H-bomb. What's to happen next? Nuclear test imminent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please kill California

FAKE NEWS KILL ALL KIKES

There's been like 8 other threads about this. NK does not have the capability to build a hydrogen bomb. Happening over. Wait until a real happening.

most likely

There is probably a tutorial on YouTube so pretty sure they do.

At the rate they are going.
Antimatter bombs when?

PLEASE nuke this shithole!

oh no a giant water balloon

It will be tested on Sep 9th.

You said this about their ICBM then it flew 3500km in a test trajectory lmao retard

>9
>000
NK level 9000

oh no

Antagonize them until they use it then we glass them and give the land to China so they build a communist extension of the Philippines.

first Cali then Canada

Why don't they use it then? Are you a chink living in Australia who hates the West?

Then NK will be gone by the 16th.

Nobody is going to waste a nuke on Canada when they can just let you culturally nuke yourselves.

This thread

Correction: Jews told you that North Korea claims it has now developed an H-bomb. Now go die in North Korea, Goy.

Sup Forums is just a single jew hatecriming himself, the true redpill

They are baiting USA to strike first so that they have China and probably Russia on their side - trust me, Kim in not stupid as Western MSM makes him out to be.

Douglas MacArthur wanted to invade and conquer Red China during the Korean War.
He was then fired by the Jews who sabotaged the war against communism, because Russia had a government controlled by Jews.
The real question regarding Asia is "why was douglas macarthur fired?" and then that brings up the Jewish question studied by the american industrialist, Henry Ford...
It's interesting today to see that a communist "north" korea still exists because of political sabotage from the 1960s.

Why do the jews want to get rid of North Korea? Is there money in destroying them?

Digits for LA

USA won't strike first though, we don't want an expensive ass war when we already have one going on. This will go nowhere if that's the case.

Because (((they))) can't turn North Koreans into debt slaves at the moment and Goyim dying is always good for (((them))).

They already claimed they made a H-bomb a while ago, magnitude readings from them setting it off underground showed that it wasn't even close.

Most likely they are lying again because Norks are scared they're gonna see what a real H-bomb looks like lit up in their gook prison of a country.

When i say bait i mean NK may fire over Guam after testing H bomb on Sep 9 - USA will attack since nuclear test is a red line so Guam may not even happen. Either way WW3

How many people are in North Korea? Would it really be worth it, will they put them in sweat shops because north Korea isn't going to be a functional place to live after a war that size. Wouldn't China take in the refugees?

Sounds possible but if they don't hit a target will the u.s really attack? I don't see why. I don't think China would side with us even if they struck first. I believe China wants this war because it would hurt the u.s economically big time. I believe the u.s realized this and won't do shit unless a missile hits land.

Rolling for NK blowing themselves up by accident

Ayy lmao

LARP thread, hide and move on.

Nuke California plz

Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

how the hell are they making decades worth of improvements in nuclear technology in the span of weeks

China is giving it to them

Theese digits confirm that San Francisco will get bombed on sectember 23 2017

What are the chances China secretly gives them technology for this stuff?

J-just a coincidence r-right Sup Forums?

God damn, homos are screwed.

100%. Also I am sure the CIA and russia do some shit there.

There is no such thing as coincidence

Well I'm scared

china is guaranteed to back up north korea, so why isn't australia cancelling the visa's of chinese and seizing their property and assets?

Zero. It's Russian. They do it for the kekz

No, it's Russia.
China has no need for a powerful North Korea, they want them to be as weak and as dependent on them as possible so they are essentially a harmless puppet state. They did the same thing with Vietnam in the 50s and 60s until NVA got too much power so they had to invade.

Russia on the other hand has every interest in weakening US global hegemony, especially if they give some state nuclear material and the world's policeman America does jack shit about it, it makes America look weak and makes other foreign powers look to an alternative power to protect them, which is where Russia steps in

>How many people are in North Korea? Would it really be worth it
Of course not. You're thinking logically. All you have to do is turn off your brain and know (((they))) do everything bad. >Wouldn't China take in the refugees?
Fuck no, North Korean refugees are the spics of China.

Oh my God! JC a NUKE!!

>1998
>be american politician
>north korea launches a rocket that flies over japan
>don't take it seriously
>2002
>north korea starts building light-water nuclear power plants
>"they have yellow cake since the early 1980s and only now they start to build something serios to use it"
>"they don't have the knowledge of weaponizing anything, they're just bluffing"
>still 2002
>be american politician and find out that NK is already able to enrich uranium since the mid-90's
>tell president about it
>still not taken seriously
>"we just stop shipping oil to them" says bush
>YeahThatWillWork.jpeg
>IAEA confirms UN report on NK being way further ahead than thought
>2003-2006
>be american president and do nothing because NK keeps telling you they are willing to talk
>2006
>NK fires several missiles
>NK tests first nuclear bomb
>be american politician and still don't take it seriously
>still believe in talking to them
>fast forward to 2017
>since 2006 NK has tested more nuclear bombs and keeps enhancing and advancing their rocket system
>can now reach USA
>Trump says there is no more possibility to talk
>Media is outraged
>"OMG DRUMPF WANTS WW3! HE MAD!"
>be american politicians around Trump
>still believe diplomacy could maybe fix things
>be american politicians
>wait until NK has several reliable ways to shoot rockets with nuclear warheads towards the USA
>be unable to shoot all of them down
>be media reporting on countless of american deaths and the after effects of the rockets not shot down
>"ITS DRUMPFS FAULT!"
>MFW

Stop them before they develop the I-bomb

Hurricane Irma will be a Category 5 storm that devastates the Eastern seaboard.

China and the US are building diplomatic relations. They will back the US because it is of greater economic interest.

Yeah but it's not about power, it's just an excuse to wage a proxy ear against the u.s while taking over the global economy. North Korea isn't a threat but a war with them would be costly and China wouldn't even have to be involved directly, taking down north Korea would cost tons of money.

Maybe you're right though, I don't know enough about Russia but what you said makes sense.

North Korea Helped Egypt in the 1973 war against Israel...

>North Korea
>What happens next?

Nothing. It's ALWAYS nothing.

>North Korea Helped Egypt in the 1973 war against Israel...
Which means they actually helped Israel

It's happening

Reroll

>Happening
>Trumps confirmed as a little bitch
>Fire and fury confirmed as a reference to Mexican food
North Korea best Korea confirmed

checked, Best Korea confirmed to not give a fuck

i like to listen to New Order's Elegia when i browse nork threads

Califag spic here

Sent the nukes as quick as possible please, I want this place to be done with and destroyed

If norks attack first, China won't retaliate and neither will Russia

where in the actual fuck did they get an H bomb?

Time to turn South Korea into an island.

soon

I know, I kinda want them to start a war out of boredom

:3