Why do americans over react so much about Islam? are they racist?

Why do americans over react so much about Islam? are they racist?

Why does Islam kill so many Americans?

>Why do americans over react so much
you could have just left it there
the answer is, "because they are americans"
they are the world's biggest population of screaming drama queens

HAHAHA.

this was projection was made before trump was in office. no way it'll even grow to 2% now.

get fucked europe. you'll all be 30%+ sandniggers due to your immigration polices. lol.

why should any country willingly import Muslims?

No, tumblr, Islam is not a race.

Islam is an European problem. I don't know why Americans are worried about Hispanics, while Europe is becoming a Caliphate

Because we can see what's happening to Yurop.

Mexicans are pretty shit but every time I see a picture of Paris or London I'm glad we aren't being flooded with subsaharans and muslims.

We stand with you guys. It's going to be hard but we can pull through. Never give up.

This and niggers are worse than beaners and kebab

Lol as the Muslim pop goes up, the jews are projected to go down...

If you could make them a majority christian culture, I would gladly accept them. Hard working people who will fight tooth and nail to defend themselves/nation

except they're not Christian and they're fleeing from their nation instead of saving it

It's so hard to protect ourselves from Islam, with an ocean as a barrier

Let me guess. You think Christian is a race too?

>If you could make them a majority christian culture

user... I....

I think he means he doesn't mind Arabs if they're Christian, though last I checked outside of Lebanon there weren't many left in the middle east.

>Muslims
>majority Christian
Do you mean like Presbyterians praying to Muhammad because they believe in gay marriage or some shit? Islam is by definition not Christian and opposed to Christianity.

Probably because Muslims are LITERALLY 60 times MORE likely to commit acts of terrorism than FUCKING WHITE MALES.

Don't worry, white males are still the real enemy.

He has a kekistan flag, he meant exactly what he meant, don't read into it to find a seasonable statement

Spics are better than Mudslimes, but still. They're short, fat, and very ugly most of the time. They also act put out by learning English. Like they shouldn't even have to do it.

Christians have always been scared of Islam because Muhammad was actually a real person.

Muhammad is everything Jesus is to Christians and Napoleon wrapped into one.

Jesus isn't real and probably never existed and the fear of that realization drives anger towards a historically accurate religion

There's a debate to be had about if Jesus was real or not, but Muhammad being real doesn't really help Islam given the fact that unlike most religious figures he's the equivalent of he was about as evil as you can get.

There's a reason why Islam has never spread peacefully like the other major religions have managed to.