How do we honestly get rid of extremist marxism in the US?

How do we honestly get rid of extremist marxism in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no
twitter.com/AnonBabble

genocide

The center needs to pull together behind values of liberty. Any actually center left people still in the democrat party should just join the republicans so we can have a temporary united liberty party. We can split again after the issue's resolved.

Feasibly?
End tenure, end the Department of Education, push for a religious revival, and instill civics like mad.

Ban politics and activism in education on federal level.
Defund any institution that is preaching any ideologies or endorses/fails to suppress student riots.

> getting rid of marxism
> based

I'm becoming further and further convinced that the answer is within the US education system. It needs a complete overhaul, from K to graduate level. A COMPLETE overhaul. A radical, severe departure from what we're currently doing. We need to invest in ourselves 100 fold on this subject.

Sending all commies to Mexico.

Just ban brainwashing and make them close their gender/nigger/leftie studies or be defunded entirely.

That's it.

samefag

Truly unbiased media, CNN doesn't technically lie but noone can deny that they're dishonest.

My professor literally said he was a marxist who is critical of and opposes capitalism the first class.

Marxists are already doing that to themselves.

The day of the rope of course.

It has to go further. These are deeply rooted, systemic problems.

join it, then die, so theres one less

"Its illegal to read these documents, its different for the us because we are the media"

Execution

You already know how to get rid of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA

Is this real?
It give me hope.

make identity politics a laughable idea.

What do you think Kekistan is?

label antifa as terrorist

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>answering a survey is the same thing as reality.
Then why have so few been standing up to them?

youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no

i do believe it's helping somewhat.
msm/liberals tried to drag it back into identity politics though, by calling it racist.

death, and you know it

god that sheboon is hideous

Honestly? Round up all the Jews and kill them.