Say it with me

Say it with me,
>Domestic Terrorists

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396
unvis.it/newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396
youtube.com/watch?v=-B9J-ZOc9vk
youtube.com/watch?v=kKqGI63xNdk
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2003/david-duke-guilty-corruption-continues-cons
freemasonrywatch.org/kkk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Say it with me
>posting with a fun flag and expected to be taken serious

the klan have been classified as terrorists for ages. they're the reason lots of places have laws against demonstrating in masks.

>leaf

Say it with me::

FBI field agent training

KKK = FBI and LARP

New White Nationalist just believe what the founding fathers believed. Minus slavery.

A FUCKING

Patriots

stop the bullying

That's not Lefty
There's a group here that LARP medieval combat and it's no joke
Every event, every time there are broken bones, concussions etc
Maybe that picture is just renaissance faggots but there is a real sport with international competitions

ANTIFA AND KKK ARE BOTH FBI. STOP FALLING FOR THIS SHIT

newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396

>Feds Have Reportedly Classified Their Activities as ‘Domestic Terrorist Violence’

Archive or screenshot please unvis.it/newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396

Fuck you canadian faggot
go suck some dog dicks

>Antifa larping as redneck n KKK
>MSM playing at being outraged
>Antifa still labeled as domestic terrorist organization
What's the point? Y'all already lost.

>Patriots

nope, these people seem like fine patriotic americans to me, honoring their heritage and defending our republic against the multiculti threat.

turns on antifa, on the other hand, has been labelled a domestic terrorist organization for a couple of years now by the FBI. as it right is. funny, right?

also because you're flying that stupid flag, remember communism killed way more people than nazism in the 20th century, everyone should know! communism is TRUE EVIL! and for all of the things that suck about NAZISM, COMMUNISM is factually 100 times worse, darker, and more insidious than anything that hitler or any real, actual neo-nazi EVER did!

>Say it with me,

>Antifa

Between one group saying "fuck niggers" and another group who advocates overthrowing the government by force and installing a communist regime, only one of these groups is committing treason, let alone violating several other federal statutes.

>>Say it with me,
>>Antifa
youtube.com/watch?v=-B9J-ZOc9vk

Domestic Terro....HEY YOURE NOT GONNA GET ME!

did I do this Sup Forums right? It's been ten years lurkin', finally dipping my little toes in.

Standing is terrorism?

Red Necks
Crackers
White Devils

Stupid people - the world is full of them!

KKK = Jew psyop
youtube.com/watch?v=kKqGI63xNdk

I'd feel much safer with these guys as my neighbors than a shat of niggers.

>freedom of thought
you can't prohibit thinking

>you can prohibit VIOLENT actions
or there won't be any liberty, for anyone outside government suck-ups

>terrorism = violence for political motives
I see a bunch of retards not being violent. The only people who say they're violent are the autists who have never witnessed nor heard of them being violent in their lifetime and beyond.

Prove me wrong.

David Duke = Jew and fraud make belief white Nationalist.
"On Dec. 14, after more than two years of avoiding prosecution by living in Russia and a series of other European countries, David Duke returned to the land of his birth. Four days after paying a visit to his ailing father in New Jersey, he slunk into a federal courthouse in New Orleans and pleaded guilty to tax evasion and mail fraud — ripping off hundreds of thousands of dollars from earnest white supremacist donors who thought they were helping Duke to save the white race"
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2003/david-duke-guilty-corruption-continues-cons

Sage

All American is world terrorist. And needs to die.

I don't see KKK rioting around cities,destoying property and harassing people.

As a non-white I'm actually more afraid of Antifa than the KKK.

Duke BTFO

Im not suprised, as a fellow nonwhite, i have the same thing, my friend with a cousin in the klan is far nicer than any libcuck I ever met.

The KKK is a masonic operation.

freemasonrywatch.org/kkk.html