What does Sup Forums think about transhumanism?

What does Sup Forums think about transhumanism?

Slow day, huh?

>implying that transhumanism and the singularity isn't literally the most important topic that should be discussed far more often

inevitable future of mankind. lots of Sup Forums rejects it because "muh traditions" or something. regardless, it's going to be the largest technology of the next century.

>extended lifespan? increased physical and cognitive abilities? sounds gay lol

Will crash the entire economy just to be with her

We have more immediate concerns that require 150% of our attention. We can keep an eye on this with our peripheral vision.
>implying you wouldn't want a metal skeleton or a megabuster.
Pffffffft

I'm going for the Nagi model. Rem will be bulk production.

really? what concerns do we have that aren't solved by genetic engineering and artificial gestation?

Only Nagi that is relevant is already in our realm and it's Yanagi.

>vanilla 3D female
find a trashcan, gross

gaaaaaaaaaaay

It's the Rapture heresy for autistic atheists, where the elites get to upload their minds to robots and live forever. Complete and utter insanity.

>Complete and utter insanity
In what sense is it insanity?

>immortality
>insanity
you are literally death's little bitchcuck

it's the end of Homo sapiens
welcome to Homo sapiens machinadiumentum
pic very relate
we are going to open the gate of horror evolutions
Human as we know
Human as we think will not exist anymore and can be call "extiction"

I would take being that over what I am any day, and I'm a healthy young fit white male.

Why ? I think white are proud for being white ?

>You know, given human nature, if people got hit on the head by a baseball bat every week, pretty soon they would invent reasons why getting hit on the head with a baseball bat was a good thing. But if you took someone who wasn't being hit on the head with a baseball bat, and you asked them if they wanted it, they would say no. I think that if you took someone who was immortal, and asked them if they wanted to die for benefit X, they would say no.

Ambivalence is the only acceptable answer.

Wanting more is part of being white.

What kind of absurd fallacy is this? You could apply this to drinking water and it would be logically equivalent.

>getting hit in the head with baseball bats is dumb therefore so is immortality

It's a demonstration of how humans, when faced with something bad that they cannot avoid, they often try to delude themselves into thinking that that thing is a good thing. Case in point: Death.

Lol I'm so used to people telling me I'm degenerate for preferring to not die if possible on this board that I automatically assume poetry like that is some weird counterargument.

Pol would rather complain than discuss the one thing that could ensure the survivability of the white race.

I go by the Star Wars rules here:

>The more robot you are the less soul.

Clearly, fuck transhumanism.

>i go by the least scientific and most fiction garbage that ever stained sci-fi here

See

Reproductive and rejuvenative medicine are the most obvious technologies to fight the demographic threat. Massive automation of R&D and the economic processes will make us stronger, giving us the means to defend (and reconquer) our position in the global competition.
We need policies that bring this about. If we continue to fight the battles of the present and near future with the goals and means of the past, we're toast.

There's one thing we should take very serious. East Asian countries (esp. China, Japan, South Korea) put immense resources into those technologies. While SK and JP are more on our side, CN is not. The Chinese feel like they have to take back their rightful dominant global position (muh 5,000 years).
Around half of the researchers in (radical) longevity research (e.g. CRISPR), neuroprosthetics, advanced AI and robotics are Chinese. Not the insectoid ones that don't dare to think freely but excellent people. We shouldn't underestimate the Chinese threat. Seek friendship where possible, but be aware.

The end goal for all mankind. All of us equal in every way. All of us superior to anyone living today.