Did he do it Sup Forums? Or was it a set up cause he was calling the musical industry out on Judaism?

Did he do it Sup Forums? Or was it a set up cause he was calling the musical industry out on Judaism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw&t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=diBApOZeDfg
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Michael-Jackson-calls-Jews-leeches
youtube.com/watch?v=H8Feo-Y5x_I&t=630s
youtube.com/watch?v=QubCz_N196w
youtube.com/watch?v=HfhdbUwdln0
youtube.com/watch?v=4-XqgUdm_l4
youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't remember him saying anything about Judaism. Got some links for me?

youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw&t=26

he did nothing wrong

He obviously didn't. You could see the dollar signs in the parents eyes. They were parasites pure and simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=diBApOZeDfg

Kick me kike me don't you black and white me, all I gotta say is that they don't really care about us. EHHEH!

Heres a start but allegedly "they don't really care about us" is about Jews

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Michael-Jackson-calls-Jews-leeches

LOLO

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Feo-Y5x_I&t=630s

youtube.com/watch?v=QubCz_N196w

it was the yakuza, Sega couldn't let the fact he wrote the sonic 3 sound track get out

youtube.com/watch?v=HfhdbUwdln0

fuck

1st sex allegation in 93(earlies i found in 20 seconds on google)
Song released in 1995
death in 2009.

So, either jews are psychic, and knew he was making the song, or they waited 14 years to kill him.

Gonna need more "evidence"

and... he is the one that make me cry when i know he is die

it's very nature cry... I don't even notice that my tear come out...

Jew me sue me everybody do me

youtube.com/watch?v=4-XqgUdm_l4

omg this guy

Or perhaps previous interactions with jews are what inspired that song.

youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA

Occam's razor

Care to explain how that applies?

>MJ had vitiligo, which leaves big white blotches in black peoples' skin, all over their body, it's really quite shocking to see in person, difficult to process.
>MJ wore make-up to conceal it, which is why he "turned white".
>The accusers assumed that the rumors about him bleaching his skin were true and said even his penis was completely white.
>It wasn't, it was black with white splotches.

You decide.

Your explanation is the most simple and still fits worked in the industry for decades, with them, grew to not like them, some drama caused the 1993 allegation, and next album calls them out.

He didn't molest those kids. All of the pedophile shit that happened to him was one big test run because he was getting redpilled. The same thing happened to Bill Cosby and Trump but the case with Trump backfired on them because they had nothing. You can tell when these sexual allegations are bullshit when you are accused of raping 10 to 6 million women and children..

Ah, thought you were saying occams razor meant we should assume he didn't mean anything with the lyrics in that song.

>inspired the song
I need evidence.

>youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA
Actual evidence!

I wish I had Michael's Arcade setup, that shit is tight as fuck.

Sucks that he was robbed of his childhood and someone tried to take advantage of his love of fun to say he was a pedophile. He probably had the best Superbowl halftime show too.

Watch this one, it's an interesting opinion piece.
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs