Do british people not realize how *EXTREMELY PROMISCUOUS* this woman actually was?

do british people not realize how *EXTREMELY PROMISCUOUS* this woman actually was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b4meFC1ee7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go on then, let's hear what you've read/heard.

she was shagging a paki the night she died m8

she loves paki dick lol

her fiance you mean?

>literally jealous of a dead woman getting sex.

So because she was going to marry into her miscegenation and irrevocably taint her bloodline you think it's OK?

she fucked up so they murdered her. who cares? she's a dumb BITCH

She was not engaged.
He was Egyptian not that I expect you to know the difference.

>taint her bloodline
She was married into the family.

You're not the smartest are you?

i remember when she died, i was a little kid and my mother watched whatever TMZ was back then, she was always in the news half naked on a boat or a beach, always with the assumption of being a whore. it's why the royal family killed her, she was bad optics.

>literal sex slave is promiscuous
wow

>Egypt
>Paki
same shit, different smell (curry)

Litterally what happens when you piss off the queen.

And? There's no problem because she was white and British. Her marrying into the family didn't taint it. Marrying a paki into the family, does though.

They didn't kill her for racial ideals. I'm sure you've seen one of the royals recently making a big show out of dating some mulatto. They killed her for other reasons. God knows what. The royals don't give a shit about "race." They don't see you as the same race as them, and they never have. We're like livestock to them.

>this nonce thinks paki just means people from pakistan

>same shit
DELET

I didn't say that's why they killed her, that's not what this is about.

I was responding to someone who was defending her degenerate behaviour by saying she was going to marry the foreigner. Doesn't make it right.

This.

Just a typical wom*n desu

No one in this country really remembers her fondly, she was big in the states because she was kinda our version of Paris Hilton.

If she married him then she would no longer be in the family.

She wanted a separation not a divorce.

When she meet Charl;es she was a 19 yr old virgin (bit like you)

She loved him, but Charles loved Camilla, always had done. Really sad but at least we have the two Princes and now further heirs.

The line is secure.

>it's why the royal family killed her,
This isnt the Tudor dynasty you can't go around assassinating princesses

Speak for yourself,were you even born?

I got back from clubbing still rushing my tits off when I found out, it freaked us out, we got in and was debating if to watch DS9 or Voyager and then the news came on

We stayed up all night and all day trying to take it all in.

All the sobbing was a bit pathetic though people who didnt know her crying like girls, not very British was a low point.

When did I say I think its ok you gay boy you ain't psychic.

Im just laughing at the desperate virgins itt

So if she was not engaged why where they leaving a certain engagement party?

The response to her death was faked by huge numbers and essentially viral emotions.
She went from being "ok I guess" to "OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR" that night, the fact you were hopped up might help explain your anecdote.

lol , i guess we will never know considering all the cctv cameras on the route from her hotel to her death here turned off.

>British royal family has access to Paris CCTV cameras

the crash didn't kill her

ok

she wasn't promiscuous... she was the queen of gold diggers.

"Hey Charles that's a really nice design on your tie"

>she was bad optics.

It wasn't that. Prior to the law being changed in 2013 if she was pregnant (which is/was heavily rumoured, and blatantly obvious to anyone who isn't a retard) then that child would be in line to the British throne so long as she married Dodi and said the child was protestant, based on her lineage from James II.
Sure, he would be a long long way down the pecking order, but that means fuck all because then his own kids and their ancestors would also be in line for the throne. A Muslim Arab in line for the British throne? You must be smoking glue to even believe the Royal family would ever allow that. It's the same reason you can guarantee Harry isn't going to marry that struck match who's attached herself to him.

Are you drunk? They're unironically the most powerful Royal family in the fucking world. Do you think some goys in France are really going to say no or stand in their way? More to the point, do you really think (((they))) would ever want to run the risk of losing their British banking monopoly by allowing a Muslim anywhere near the throne? Christ, believe me, I prefer having a monarchy who still holds the power to crush parliament and take full control, but you faggots are the worst.

>Be as powerful as you say
>Kill her in a stupid way where this theory gets produced.

Are you even British? Diana and her Moslem would be nowhere near the throne, that's now how that works.

She was a whore, and everyone knew it. They only supported her because she was young, good looking, and she was the poster girl to people who wanted to say "fuck you" to the monarch

youtu.be/b4meFC1ee7Q

>what happens when you piss off the queen

this

Yeah and what has your royalty done for white britons? Where are they now that you have paki and nigger enclaves and over 100,000 white girls raped and exploited?

You are nothing but a cuck.

>being in this much denial
You twats really are crypto kikes. Good riddance to your entire race.

Rothschild conspiracies are entry level. Charles and this guy are buddies and that's about it.

S h o w f l a g

I love you twats squirm when people shove the truth in your face. The modern anglo is a measly coward to afraid to lift his head in public. Tell me again what the royal family has done for white britons in the last 50 years?

I don't give a fuck about your faggy royal bloodline, when I said her bloodline I'm talking specifically about her and her progeny and how she would shit out little half-arabs who would still have British citizenship.

The purity of the "royal family" does not interest me. Ensuring that white Britons still exist does- that's much bigger than a royal family.

You said "her fiance you mean?" like that's supposed to mean something or be relevant in any way.

>two Princes and now further heirs.
Genetic testing on them when?