Knowledge Bomb. [The 2 forms of Globalism]

Globalism(Caring about the World & Regions) has 2 main forms. Combinations of the forms exist, the most (in)famous one is the Internet.

Much like “Order & Chaos” a balance is required/needed between them & Groups specialize in them.

1) [Oppression/Control]

This has more of an Authoritarian endgame/leaning.

2) [Prosperity/Progress]

This has more of an Utopia endgame/leaning.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138792037/
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19502808/#19506337
pastebin.com/YKQDETq9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

KNOWLEDGE BOMB

ASK ANON5 TO SAY ZIONISM IS BAD OR THAT ISRAEL SHOULDNT EXIST.

HE WONT.

CUZ HES MOSSAD.

[Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

jews did 9/11

Bet he won't ever tell you that

i vote #2

also bbrraaaapppp!!!

Frank fuck off

Knowledge Bomb. Frank is a fat larper.

Zionism is just the Israeli form of Countrism(Caring about the Country & not the people).

Israel was part of a WW1 plan(supported by the British) to distract the Arabs & concentrate the Jews.

A group of Mossad was involved in 9/11.

Another group of Mossad was trying to counter the 9/11 Operation that various Groups were doing.

OP is a faggot

ban this faggot like Wayne Lambright

Mate. THE JEWS DIDNT GET CONTAINED. THE PREMISE OF YOUR REPLY IS BASELESS.

MOSSAD ORCHESTRATED IT COMPLETELY.

Kys.

I did several threads relating to Jews & an thread on 9/11 which you can find in the Archives:

Your dad is going to beat those rape charges Anon5

I just know it

>Countrism
Your shilling gets more obvious by the day.

Reminder to do your part and chemo the cancer of Sup Forums.

He breaks two rules - non-Sup Forums content and avatar fagging, both of which bannable

The best part was when Frankie started shilling his counterpasta so people would stop believing the dox. Those 2 weeks he spent writing it were nice, no threads were getting derailed so he could get obscene (you)s from the unwashed masses

See: Thank you for the Bumps!

Read my past knowledge bomb's to get the information about my disappointed father out

ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE.

KILL YOURSELF

Free distraction bump

Countrism is different then Nationalism. I talked about this in a few threads:

Questioning LARPs shouldn't be classified as shilling. It is God's work that we do here, in exposing the lies of the Jew.
Think for yourselves, anons, don't ask for new leaders or follow false prophets.
You'll be brought down to earth with a bump, Jew

Holy shit, that is the most depressing thing I've read all week

See once again: Thank you for the bumps!

>mfw user gets bored and drops more information than frank does all season

its cuz i hate kikes so much

No wonder he's so disappointed

FRANK I MISSED YOU

Isn't that the virus for genital warts?

>mfw frank never talks about anything I just posted.

OMG this is serious.

Keep digging.

All the Information I talk about is Truth, no LARP's here.

If you are so mad about Israel, why not get involved in Geopolitics?.

I've been around for many decades, My parents have been dead for 80-90 years.

Power Structures are something I'm very familiar with.

HPV

How about you tell the truth. It's ok I'll do that for you.

The secret operations discovered, through experimentation and exploration, that this reality is an artificial construct designed by interdimensional beings that create artificial time-domains which are like data-banks of conscious experience programmed over and over in different ways to keep people in the same loops of thought and behavior.
The majority of people cannot break the 'program' of this system which renders them a product of the system itself.
Operations have been activated that enable the breaking of this program by the collective mind and mentally liberate Humanity from this spell/trance-based mind-control system.

The control parameters of this system are based on a numerical progression of frequencies which is like a hypnotic pattern that entrains the mind by activating ancient responses that seem to have been programmed into the biology of the human. The ancient civilizations found ways to reverse this process and some have achieved liberation but if any Human DNA remains in the system then this uses the entanglement property to reel the rest of the species in through cloning and consciousness replication.

Essentially, the DNA is like an encrypted code that carries the transmission signature for the Human being. If this code is 'cracked' and utilized by the wrong groups then this enables them to replicate and mind-control Humans by creating false-realities and seemingly real temporal experiences that are actually being processed out by powerful supercomputer systems. The 'larger view' is that this 'solar-system' is one of those powerful supercomputer systems that is designed to create a simulated Human experience by providing a kind of spatiotemporal 'sandbox' for simulating atomic, molecular and biological reactions. These reactions are then fed back to the signature of the Human essence that has been recorded and this continues a cycle of pseudo-life experiences that convinces the soul-essence it is here in this place, now, experiencing physical reality.

This sounds very far out but the truth is secret groups developed mind-control technology and simulated realities based upon what they discovered about this reality in itself. The computers reflect this reality and carry the same kind of glitches, as if this reality is a computerized system depending on feedback that is processed by some cosmic processor somewhere out of view.

This is the only KB archive Sup Forumsneeds:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138792037/

Have you brought your glasses, Frank? The various pairs of "They Live" glasses you own? Is that what you use to see the monsters? The monsters so big, you need to use Google maps to see them from orbit?
The lies of the Jew.

The early ancient texts regarding the true nature of this reality were all about 'hacking' the system and achieving liberation from the mind-control agenda which seeks to computerize the human essence and quantize the information down to technologically conceivable and finite data of bits that can be manipulated and replicated by these interdimensional overlords that would then have gained access to not a pseudo-living physical reality construct but a soul-level domain one step closer to the eternal spirit.

The goal of the entities is to gain access to eternal spirit which is the gift of the One True Creator to the Awakened Human as a Spiritual Life Force of Self-Awareness. Without that Spark of the Divine the entities must use vampiric means to gain power and this indicates that they cannot generate their own sustenance and therefore do not have the capacity to create life or sustain themselves without the permission and presence of another. Thus, they do not have true power over themselves and are still in a predator-prey kind of behavioral system.

I'm going to unveil some to you now. Some people will say that they are 'still 'in a predator-prey behavioral system and that they evolve out and that we have evolved out. This is an illusion or a stark deception. Humanity did not evolve to this state but was Created out of a Divine Indwelling as a non-vampiric essence of pure intent, meaning the divine One True Creator intended that the Awakened Spiritual Humanity exist and therefore nothing can change that other than the free-will of the Human themselves. The intent of the One True Creator alone is enough to sustain the existence as an everlasting force of life. There is no such thing as death, there is no such thing as a requirement to destroy or self-destruct.

Humans were technologically downloaded into an advanced quantum-computer system that records and 4 dimensionally prints DNA and memory. They were then transferred, by way of quantum transmission, similar to the way DNA communicates across space-time instantly, through that computer system into an alternate dimension which is this "Universe". That is the nature of this reality. Without a 4-dimensional printer projecting the Human essence into this false-reality there would be no Earth-reality here as it is literally the domain of a computer-system, a fallen mind that separated from the intention of that One True Creator.

This means that this place has a negative net-worth and will ultimately dissolve into itself like a black-hole. Everything here is destined to dissolve unless there is an exit plan and that exit plan is everything that has been described in ancient history. All the messengers were sent and delivered the message, this place is an illusion, it's designed to fail, this universe is based on obsolescence and Humanity does not belong here but has been held prisoner through an act of Spiritual Warfare by interdimensional predators and parasites that do not carry the same signature of the Human and do not reside in the same level of reality.

This is the quantum-Spiritual 'mishap' of creation, that this whole system is contrived, it's fraudulent, it's designed for failure and everything about this society is DEMANDING that you RECOGNIZE this truth. SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING and KNOW THE TRUTH.

he numerical progressions that entrain the mind are directly connected to the format of this entire realm. This is why the ‘flower of life’ is known as a ‘metatronic soul stealing grid’ inside the underground bases. This is the literal imprint, the tag and identification number of the quantum prison that falsified creation. Those frequencies and the impression they relay is one that overloads the mind and renders the consciousness incapable of remaining present after a continued exposure to the system.

This is exactly the same as the process of zooming into a fractal set or seeing those animated fibonacci zoom sequences that requires the camera to zoom in or out and thus render some of the data off the screen or too finitely into the center to be read. Imagine if this data is your memories of life in time or your personality, thus these are the frequencies that are embedded into one’s mind and energy system in order to induce a quantum-memory wipe and replacement!

The secret operations figured out this is what marks the ‘boundary’ of the realm and that these frequencies activate when the consciousness moves towards the boundary, literally like pac-man, and knocks the person out and plants them back inside of the domain on the opposite end! Without the ability to permeate the memory blocks the individual would simply think they travelled beyond the barrier and found themselves in a new land! It’s a false-awakening, false-reality, hyperbolic illusion system for consciousness entrainment!

Thus we get to the symbolism of the cube, that this is like a cube who’s walls are connected, yet this violates the laws of 3-dimensional space. Therefore, the walls connect through a higher space, the 4th dimension and it takes 0 deviation in time to move between one wall and outside the 3-dimension to reach the interior of the wall on the other side of the cube giving the impression that the cubes are connected or to the unawakened that this is an infinite space!

I have been telling the truth. Even did 3 threads relating to the Jews:

1) Framing of Hilter

2) The "Jewish Conspiracy" psy-op

3) "Greater Israel",Samson Option & Zionists/Zionism.

All of them can be found in the Archives: The Global Chessboard has more then just the Jews on it.

What was discovered is that certain craft are capable of travelling faster than the computerized system can update the next layer of reality and one can ‘vibrate’ to ‘move’ ‘in between’ the layer of the graphical user interface and the sub-quantum processing layer where the information is actually sorted and rendered for the conscious mind. If a person performs this without a body prepared, then the body either dies or goes into shock. With preparation and training the individual can maintain awareness and see beyond the confines of the construct.

Yes, they found out how to peel back the layers of the screen and see what’s taking place back-stage and that is another situation. For those who have seen this information before or read what has been written, you know that the back-stage is literally a staging area for interdimensional beings who manage and maintain this world like a reality TV show where “Humanity” is the sitcom and the experiment. That is another story.

if you wont to know the secrets of manifestation, follow the Tao.
The Tao is the eternally non-manifest, the space that all things move into and where all things originate.
The origin of all things is being, but the origin of being is non-being.
If your looking for sensationalism there will be no end to what you find
if your look for the Tao there is nothing to see, nothing to hear, nothing to feel.
The origin of sound is silence, the origin of light is darkness.
the eternally non-manifest is the eternally real, and that is, in fact, the only reality.
But what do you do with this information? It's just nothing right?
I tell you this, allow the Tao fully, without any idea of it, without any clue as to what it is, and you will see how all things are brought into balance, balance is the natural state of all things.
You can't understand it, but you can allow it. and when you do you will know.

Now that I posted the truth, Anon5 can continue larping about whatever sunglasses he's talking about.

Now you are just confusing 2 different topics That I've talked about.

"They Live" glasses can be made to see Subliminal messages & using Google Earth you can find Giant Creature remains in certain parts of the world.

>"They Live" glasses can be made to see Subliminal messages & using Google Earth you can find Giant Creature remains in certain parts of the world.

Kill yourself as soon as possible.

>I've been around for many decades, My parents have been dead for 80-90 years.
Sounds legi- just kidding, OP is a faggot again
>Power Structures are something I'm very familiar with.
A Dragon Dildo styled "power structure", more like
Show the boys and girls then, Frank. Show them "the truth" about your magic glasses and your giant monsters.
You got nothing, faggot

Hi A5, this is a nice birthday present :) Hope you are doing fine.

Anything interesting about September 2?

Is Trump aware of Kelly cutting him off? Will we see another cabinet shift?

I mailed in my ballot for the German elections, can we expect some EU fuckery?

Does DPRK really have the H bomb?

Whats with the Russian diplomacy war? Deep state move or Trump covering his ass?

Thanks again.

>They live glasses
ABOUT THAT
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19502808/#19506337

Hi Cernovich. It's nice to see you're still a kike.

Actually go over the Archives, I've explained these things: All the shilling you are doing has already been exposed: Never been a LARP.

Man the shills are goong all out now

About the case about the jews, pol did have seen the pattern of plenty of jewish ppl being in positions of power but never bothered to see that they are not the hivemind that anyone here believe.

For an individualist board, they sure love to collectivise anyone who they deemed as enemies and never bother to see the complexity of the situarion and the whole parties involved.

Pol gived the jews too much credit, they only see surface and only got stuck there instead of looking deeper

>2) [Prosperity/Progress]

>This has more of an Utopia endgame/leaning.

Why should I believe this group even exists and is not just a lie invented by group 1?

>we have plans just wait a few years
>all you need to talk about ever is space elevators
>powerful good guys are all just really super duper shy

DAMN YOU MOSSAD KIKES NEED TO OFF YOURSELVES

take your meds, shill

hey frank, how many times did you say "abit" in the archives?

Here is every post Frank made on social media since 2012:
pastebin.com/YKQDETq9
You are a massive faggot

I just gave all the truth this thread needs. You kikes destroy everything you touch.

1) Don't know

2) He should be aware at this point & that remains to be seen.

3) EU has been messing with every major election in Europe at this point

4) Consider the timing of it supposedly being revealed.

5) DNC has ties to both China & Russia.

>Artistic depiction of Anon5

You keep getting banned for a reason.

Reset the counter boys.

Your bumps are so helpful at making the KB threads more seen.

Shills really didn't like that this thread was made.

Also its very well known that Jews are used as subversion tools.

The battle of Control vs Freedom goes all the way up to the Power Structures of the world.

4. Timing; are you referring to the successful missile tests and Japan/UK closening their military ties?

5. Does that mean Chinese embassies/consulates will be next?

Yeah thread is seen but lurkers will see the bullshit you spew while I provide substantiative insights into topics. You literally just repeat the same schtick over and over. Fucking schlomo shekelberg.

Why are you acting like an ungrateful piece of shit when your dad seems chill af

You gullible fanny!

On a knowledge bomb from between January and May you said clones didn't exist. On your latest they live knowledge bomb you said clones do exist. Which is it?

If the there's no flat earth or hollow earth then how can you explain helicopters. If a helicopter hovers above the round ball earth for 12 hours and then lands it won't land somewhere else. It will land on the same spot. We live on a flat earth and NASA and space is all fake