2 weeks after USA embassy in croatia

signed the report that says Croatia is still very much neonazi country that is bigotted toward serbians, gypsies and homosexuals Trump BTFO-ed current ambassador Juliette Valls Noyes and is sending Robert Kohorst, his friend and real estate magnate.
FUCKING BASED TRUMP is sending libertarian to BTFO fucking commies once and for all!

I love you you magnificent faggots
I love USA
I love Americans
Croatia is one of your most reliable allies in Europe definitely and we look toward further strenthening of ties between us.

>And remember:
> The Republic of Ragusa, a merchant republic centered at the Croatian city of Dubrovnik, was one of the first foreign countries to de iure recognize independence of the United States. Sources differ on when the recognition took place: some travel guides and tourist portals claim that Ragusa was the very first country to recognize the United States as early as 1776. In 18th century Dubrovik was one of the richest city-countries and one of the most infuental ones in the world, we started the avalance of recognizitoning of USA as indepedent country!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USAmbNoyes?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://net.hr/danas/hrvatska/otkriveno-tko-je-novi-americki-veleposlanik-u-rh-umjesto-valls-noyes-dolazi-nekretninski-magnat-blizak-trumpu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So they were commies because they saw that Croatia was bigoted towards Serbs ?
Am I missing something here ? Last time I checked you gassed some 300-500 000 Serbs and killed that much more, than 40 years later you exiled some 200 000 of them.
So anyone who recognizes the ongoing crime is a commie

Fuck you you faggot, we'll come again and we'll bombard the shit out of Dubrovnik again

Croats are nothing more than Catholic Serbs that larp as westerners
Get fucked faggot

No, they were talking about current situation, not past.

being serb is larping itself

>occupy and ethnically cleanse croatian lands
>get fucked up by croats and run away (krajina Serbs were evacuated by krajina goverment to pressure Milosevic into the war)
>oj bre why do the the Croats persecute us so much!?! Never forget the 30 million krajina Serbs civilians killed in Knin!
>mfw

That`s their plan u feg, they will take advantage of Serbians and push their propaganda

Thanks buddy

Now if only we can get those Serbs on our side

>Croatia is one of your most reliable allies in Europe
Where will you be when the wealth is gone? When the rug is pulled from underneath us? Will you stand shoulder to shoulder with the Americans? Or will you cower away toward the next beacon of shining "light"?

Our only allies are those who've stood by us for centuries unending, that is to say we are our only true allies. Americans naught forget this

Šešelj is probably part of Trumpo larger global network. He is croat larping as radical serbian nationalist who literally wants to kill all croatians kek.

He is one of the smartest troll ever, very funny and not really dangerous.

Trump made embassy to Croatia? When?

Morocco has been a long lasting ally for us, never broke or modified their original treaty of friendship which was ratified I think a couple years after the US declared independence

They did so to imprison our sailors, we went to war with the Barbary savages

Learn your history

We will never allow that rug is pulled underneath you buddy.

We are small coutry, but geopolitaly speaking very important one. That is why CIA has one of the biggest highquarters in Europe in Zagreb.

Our strategic terrain is yours big advantage in Europe. Same as Israel's aircraft carriers are yours big advantage in the middle east

twitter.com/USAmbNoyes?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://net.hr/danas/hrvatska/otkriveno-tko-je-novi-americki-veleposlanik-u-rh-umjesto-valls-noyes-dolazi-nekretninski-magnat-blizak-trumpu/

Hmm Trump did not make embassy to croatia the Croatian president made embassy to the us

>CIA has one of the biggest highquarters in Europe in Zagreb.
Is this supposed to reassure me, that you proudly host vipers and thieves among your borders? Israel is no friend to the US just as you aren't either. You lot are like moths drawn to a lamp

you're on the right path there

pic related, it's the eternal croat's job
always being lapdogs to the current powers

You mislabeled that pic, the man should be a Slovene and the horse a Croat

But it's pathetic to see such groveling and groaking, and even more pathetic that Americans' hubris eats it up

>t. /nupol/

>Has to resort to baseless name calling
Nothing I've said was untrue, and you know this. I've been on this website for longer than your balls have been dropped

kek
from ad hominem all the way to captain obvious.
Shills are trully desparate these days. You won't divide USA and CRO and kindly fuck off.

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes
Yup, I'm the shill

>Native americans - indians
foreigners- europeans
>you - cretin

>Wogs trying to understand American culture
Kindly crawl back to whatever cave in Central Asia your ilk haled from. When we fall out of grace you and the nations will deny ever having known us, like Judas to Jeshua