Niggers Are Retarded

So I was drinkimg this evrning while watchimg FSU Alabama game and I realized that niggers are actually retarded. It's not just that they are stupid or ignorant, they are mentally disabled. Only instead of all having faces that look the same like peopke with Down syndrome they are just niggers... that is their symptoms of this condition. Therefore, could we not heal and treat them just as we do with all other retarded people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIFSD_WR6bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>niggers are retarted
Tell us somthing we didnt know.

But this is an important distinction even a revelation because it means we can treat their mentall illness

But would niggers be willing to be treated?

Perhaps. If we entice them with treats, grape cigarillos and shit and that like. We could bring them into the town and vaccinate them with our own cure like Saddler did to the villagers in RE4

WILL NO ONE ACKKNOWLEDGE THE GODDAMN TRUTH YPU COWARDS

The brains of niggers are controlled by sonic waves like the plot of Condemned 2... thus Aaron Alexis shot up the Navy Yard due to a sonic deviced used on him by the Nigger Masters

You can't "heal" retards, though. You are generally correct, as their average iq is in the area of retardation. I do think it would do society some good to acknowledge that and develop standards to compensate. If we could just be honest about it, many problems could be fixed. We don't let retards take care of children, for example. Should we be surprised that nogs mess that up most of the time?

How the fuck everyone doesn't have this epiphany by age 10 is beyond me.

I agree with standards but couldn't we also have kind of nigger academies to teach them to not behave like chimps? Or maybe electro shocl therapy to break their animal will?

The funniest part is that lefties basically suggest this with how they treat blacks. "He robbed that store, but he didn't know any better. You can't put him in jail!" They admit that they are retarded all the time, but they don't make the connection.

Won't work. Maybe 1 in 10 is trainable. You won't like the real answer to the problem. You have to breed them out of existence with race mixing. I say this as someone with 32% african ancestry. I had enough coal burners in my family tree to make it so that I have a 172 iq. Still have nigger tendencies, but I am evolved enough to resist them.

I personally think white people should avoid the whole mess, enough asian genes would do it. God forbid the arabs ever stop hating blacks long enough to breed with them. That's how you make super-niggers.

What will it take for them to learn? These people see other lefties raped and murdered by retarded niggers all the time and they don't care. How can you convince these brainless, soulless leftists?

IQ Distribution curve is all you need to look at

What does "drinkimg" mean?

It was a typo, I'm phoneposting and I've had a good number of beers, cut me some slack user

I really don't know. You have to understand that leftism is like a religion. Go over to a mosque and try to convince them that their prophet is a piece of shit. There is compelling evidence all over the place, but they can't see it because they are not allowed to. Same shit.

Only a change in their programming will help. They can only reason by means of media conducted feels based on formulaic Jew induced fictions.
You could easily scare the normies with a few horror films made about niggers.
"Kong With A Chainsaw", "The Niggening", "Interview With A Sambo" and of course "Kong With A Chainsaw 2, Diversity is coming".

Though, I do like to think that the last thought in their minds as they are being killed by one of their pets is, "I was so wrong" More likely, unfortunately, that thought is, "He just needed more money for dem programs"

Jap here.
Black people are basically drunk white people.
Think about it.

I've been trying to figure out a way to do a movie like that in a subtle enough way that the message is clear to sane people and becomes clear to people once they let their guard down (or have it ripped away violently in a felony situation)

I took a shit today and now I'm bleeding from my ass. I think squeezed too hard.

It would probably have to be a comedy. I think comedies have the biggest subconscious effects upon their viewers, because they let their guard down as far as "offensive" content, expecting to laugh.

Nah, It seems you see the difference as a lack of decorum. It's actually many differences in physiology. The most important of those is the difference in their prefrontal cortex. That is where humans do things like planning and other complex tasks. They generally have a VERY underdeveloped prefrontal cortex.

Says the unemployed neet

that's terrible britbong, I think you might have anal hemorrhaging, you should probablyvput some ice on it

>mfw I probably make more money than your dad

That could work. Make it pro SJW on the surface. A monster, then a group of monsters attack a family. Typical comedy/horror shit ensues. Reveal at the end that it's just black people. Make it look like maybe the family was just being racist for being so scared. Base every incident on real, easily searchable news stories.

I like it. It would have to be very subtle though, to even get it produced and in theaters

I could write, shoot, and edit it myself. Getting it into theaters won't happen, but who needs theaters anymore? Put that shit online.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIFSD_WR6bU

>could we not heal and treat them just as we do with all other retarded people?
we do. they get free housing and don't have to work.