Unemployed of Sup Forums and not seeking employment, justify your reason for existing

unemployed of Sup Forums and not seeking employment, justify your reason for existing

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/603493/10-breakthrough-technologies-2017-self-driving-trucks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is anything we say going to justify it for you though? Then why bother answering if we all know the answer to that.

To find a better reason to exist than working like a slave

i don't plan to answer anyone, neets explain why they live itt

I'm 20 and full time employed in IT. Uni fucks can fuck off and whilst I will have 5 years of work experience and paid for education to further my career you can graduate and be happy with your measly 60k starting salary at the age of 25.

I got a job coming up on the 13th

I have no idea on how to be a functional human.

Collage

I have a job.
I don't live to work, and my existence doesn't need to be justified to you unless you're able and willing to do something to terminate it ($5 says you're too fat to even catch me at a light jog).
I'd manage to eat without working. I just wouldn't have the extra resources to invest in making life pleasant.

Anyone who told you meaning or worth was found in the workplace is a fucking idiot, and this stupid shit is why people have gone from whining about getting a desk job "WORKIN FOR DA MAN!" to whining about bouncing between part time shifts at various franchises that are currently being threatened by Amazon.com. No one has any fucking perspective. They get divorced because they just can't "feel the magic" anymore. They let their kids grow up isolated, or worse, let them grow up surrounded by the most ungodly little monsters imaginable, often with the father out of the picture, and then wonder why they turn out screwed in the head.
Automation will eventually happen, and who fucking knows what any of us are going to do, because we all have our heads shoved so far up our own asses about the NOSE TO THE GRINDSTONE bit that we don't even realize how fucking fast we're being replaced. Amazon and selfdriving trucks. Boom. The entire retail industry is suddenly obliterated by technology that exists NOW. Conservatives think there's a job for everyone. There really, really fucking isn't, and give it about 30 years and suddenly there won't be a job for more than half of the work force.

skimmed this, it's pretty good. think it's truth wrapped in satire and you did a good job

>selfdriving trucks
>technology that exists NOW
Pick one

just finished after putting my two weeks in. gonna use my experience from last job to get slightly better one

Tesla semi reveal only weeks away

technologyreview.com/s/603493/10-breakthrough-technologies-2017-self-driving-trucks/

This is going to be a thing. Don't let the suits bullshit you. You're a horse, and this is the first automobile driving by your ranch.

People give me money and say they'll be sad if I kill myself.

I just put in my my two weeks at my job so I can focus on Law school. It's a part time program so I'll have lots of free time. Uh... I'll use the time to study and shadow other lawyers but I'll have it pretty easy this year. Before you call me a retard I'm going for IP/patent law (biotech).

>34 divorced no kids
>mba
>mother dies,father all alone, siblings busy.
>quit job moved in with the old man
i managed to save enough to buy 2 houses
now i rent them out and live with my 84yr old father.
we use his pension for trips back to his country of birth
when he dies i'll rejoin the workforce. Having way too much fun watching football and old westerns and going on trips back to the old country.
reason for existing? never needed one.

I have Schizophrenia and do voluntary work 3 days a week. I can't hold down a full time job due to mental illness.

I'm just here to be a problem

i have no justification for my existence. I've wished for death for many years now even while gainfully employed.

I want to be dead but I'm afraid to die. A gun would make it simple, but I don't own a gun partly because I know I'd only end up using it on myself.

I don't need to justify my existence to you, filthy statist.

i've driven trucks with automatic braking systems
they brake for curbs and signs

extremely annoying and technically safe following distance is about a football field so the truck would automatically beep and brake that far away from a vehicle. traffic is going to be 10x worse everywhere

You mean like decoupage?

My little sister is full-bore schizoaffective.... as in involuntarily committed due to family in fear of being murdered by her in our sleep.
She went through months of being completely catatonic, and then would just have occasional violent outbursts.
I know what it means, and experienced what it can do to people. Good on ya user for holding down a job and hanging in there.

I am seeking employment, doesn't mean I'm being employed.