DO WE LIVE IN A MATRIX?

Is there someone trying too warned us about the future? The Simpsons, Hollywood movies, Twitter, The Torah?

Other urls found in this thread:

arkcode.com/photo4_103.html
youtu.be/6eGAF2_00eM
youtu.be/bp4NkItgf0E
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_matrix93.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

John Titor was right but you have to know what he meant.

What if we're a video game developed but smart beings and them beings control what happens with our lives, think if this what if like people in GTA 5 are real people stuck in their own world everything we make in our world are real people like us and we control when they die.

programmer here you need to shut the fuck up now before your life is terminated.

will put you into admin prison

got anymore of these? I remember watching a TV show on this awhile ago and finding it fascinating as a kid. pretty spoopy 5me

a. we live in a simulation created by aliens, ai, or creatures from higher dimensions.
b. we live in an endless timeloop.
c. we live in an universe with a start and end point.
d. we live in a universe with a start and end point which is a near duplicate of an infinite amount of other universes.
e. we live in something that a human mind cannot comprehend.

It's true I know I speak with autism but let me try to explain this again.

What if people who program video games are really making lives like us ?
For example you know the AI in video games like GTA and games that have AI's we kill what if we're a video game that was made by something of a higher being.

We're stuck in this reality but only some of us realize we're just a video game.

When we die we're no more we go back to nothing like we were before we came into this reality.

This
a-d

All plausible.

>d. we live in a universe with a start and end point which is a near duplicate of an infinite amount of other universes.
My favorite.

arkcode.com/photo4_103.html

Bump for whoever is warning us

you mean morey haber

Yes

LOTR is real history

oh boy
>atomic holocaust
what did they mean by this

Good man that Cody

i always believed when you die you see this bright light but that bright light is you coming out of your mom's womb into another alternate universe with the same people and same shit but you're life is different. i think Memory development takes time for a kid because it's your body erasing the memory of your previous life and once it's erased you begin explicit memory in your new life.

ITS HAPPENING!

>tfw it's an episode of "you meet the exact same person like one you already know" again

Respawning is Enabled.

Matrix = Womb
Go into the Light = Leaving the Womb.

>When we die we're no more we go back to nothing like we were before we came into this reality.
The white light after death is soul-recycling tech. Do not go into the white light, your slate will be wiped, and sent right back here to suffer again. Some souls have managed to not be entirely wiped before re-entry, and have memories of their most previous life, usu
ally fading away after childhood.

youtu.be/6eGAF2_00eM

I like to think this stuff is real. It makes the days not so boring.

you guys don't get that the "tunnel" and "light" is the birth canal and the light from your new mother's pussy?

ITT: plebs

Bump for truth

What if you come out of your moms vagina?

sick beats user

y-you t-too

Then we need to find a way to cheat code this game.

We need to find a way to break the cheatcode to improve our lives, our situation.

How do we do this bros? Meditation?

no

eastern orthodox Christian monks tell their followers to stay away from the light as they are soul traps. The same way we trap and kill flies with those bug zapping lights.

We are supposed to find out own light or be forced to incarnate in this realm again trapped by satanic pedo kikes and beings that feed off our loosh energy.

back 2 reddit

youtu.be/bp4NkItgf0E

Source also the reason you don't go towards that life it because its perceived that if you do, you die and if you don't you live which is a retarded concpet

As a speed runner once said "if I am living in a simulation, I'm livin in .a pretty shitty one"

>e. we live in something that a human mind cannot comprehend.

The correct answer.

This is literally the entire point of Buddhism. The end goal of every Buddhist is to become "one who does not return." It takes many lifetimes of accumulating karma, but eventually you will be reborn as a monk, and then after a few more lifetimes you'll be a "once-returner," and after one more life you'll reach Nirvana.

Buddhists say that even to be born into a body that *is aware that Buddhism exists at all* is profoundly lucky, requiring tons of good karma.

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_matrix93.htm

You're a fucking degenerate who should be thrown off a building. Do you honestly believe anyone is going to take you seriously or consider anything you ever post.

You are mentally defective and you can't even type one complete sentence while making sense or using the correct words/grammar.

It's a possibility, that is all.

I hope you realize that by typing this you are a fucking idiot who just copies the next retard you saw say the same shit on here.

I never not once posted on reddit and I never will. I've always typed in a similar way.

I believe it is a shill tactic used to detract from the statement or messenger. Attack the messenger not the message. You faggots constantly just gobble shit up like this because you are incapable of rational thought or coming up with your own idea. You are fucking worthless.

It's just how the stupid fuckers worship a demonic entity or satan himself, through kek and they were probably forced to do so. I guarantee it was a forced meme and you dumb bastards openly worship a false God. Egyptians were modern day satanic free masons and it came from them. There is no way to make it a good thing now because you faggots on the internet believe so. I can not get over the amount of mental gymnastics you fuckers must go through to worship this entity. Then again most of you probably never knew the truth otherwise we wouldn't be here at present.

Hope your mom has big titties and motorboat those puppies until your memories disappear and you're a three year old

Repeating numerical patterns of the bodhisattva

I give my praise unto these digits

>too

you are already [brain] dead

That date was actually chosen because it was 10 year anniversary of George HW Bush's New World Order speech. Passports expire after 10 years, so the idea was that Neo was someone who immediately got a passport after hearing that speech.

We're totally fucked. We're NPC's in a fucking computer program.

God help us.