Is introversion a personality flaw?

Is introversion a personality flaw?

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhelp.net/articles/small-penis-syndrome-characteristics-and-self-help-treatment-suggestions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello Sup Forums

In a world of liberal faggotry, its not.

Introversion is directly correlated with depression so I'd say yes. I'm an introvert btw, this just my subjective interpretation of the data I've seen. My life would probably be better if I was an extrovert

There's nothing wrong with being an introvert

Not a personality flaw but its a burden in social terms

This article might help explain things
mentalhelp.net/articles/small-penis-syndrome-characteristics-and-self-help-treatment-suggestions/

I'll add that introverts have their own strengths and we need introverts for society to function, but the reality is that they will nearly always suffer socially from being less stimulated by the social realm than extroverts.

introversion is not normal, but I wouldn't exactly call it a flaw.

despite whatever tolerance people claim to have they usually have a really low tolerance for neurodiversity. Atypical mindsets suffer in society as a result. The introduction of social media internet has made the persecution worse.

The strongest mechanically oriented minds and the most intuitive people are usually introverts, and yet they're completely shit on in society by "tolerant" individuals for thinking differently.

not a flaw, just a genetic variance that has so far proved resilient in the face of natural selection.

Society is overrated, I wish I was courageous enough to say "fuck it" and live out my introverted life innawoods

Not at all, unless you're low IQ.

genetics is a personal flaw now?

Currently an introvert working in a retail position

Everyday is suffering

just do drugs brah. They make life waaayyyyyyy easier. I'm talking about psychedelics btw. Fuck coke and heroin.

Also, I'm not actually a nazi. I was trolling with it in another thread.

it makes saving money A LOT FUCKING EASIER, which is why I think it continues to survive. Avoidance of ever-more-expensive mainstream socialization and (dare I say) depression are keys to gettin' rich and increasing power. Depression is merely the mental struggle required for eventually being better than everyone else, the weak masses.

It used to be a lot rarer so yes..it was a flaw.

Now half of all white men are introverted sexless faggots so now it's not a flaw since so many people have it.

the depression that comes with hard work and the sacrifice of bullshit social trends. Escaping that bullshit, redpilling, becoming a man...there's a period of struggle that coddled, oversocialized people are deathly afraid of...because they're told over and over that it's a fucking disease.

>i'm not a nazi

sureeeee

It's low self esteem - Mental problem - Fear - Scared

/thread

The growing number of pathetic manchildren in the west is becoming unbearable to even think about.

Oh ok, good thing you set the record straight. I almost doxxed you and sent antifa to your house to legally murder you.

Fuck you asshole. I voted for Her because I knew Trump was an incompetent asshole all along. I had to leave this place because it was literally nothing but Russian Trump Shills.

>introvert
>out of shape
>working at a call center with a bunch of hot sluts
>none of them would even look at me in any non-platonic way because I don't have time to "dude brah just lift for 6 months brah"
life is suffering

I bet 99% of introverts and other spergs have become le MGTOWs just to try and hide their shame and remain manchildren.

Have you thought about asking a staffing service if they have any entry level positions for anything mechanical or the like? Flooring, spot welding, assembly, etc. Chances are yes, lots of these places just straight up don't advertise on job boards or the like but are DESPERATE for new blood and will train.

Around here entry level at any of them is $12, and that's in an average mid-western city, and a raise after 3 months when you switch from temp with the employment service to manufacturer fully. Workshop environment is great for introvert guys, you shut up and work and your supervisors love you but you see the same small group of people in your subdepartment and most of them are low-key (usually until they feel you out and you feel them out) or openly redpilled (guys were literally making hitler salutes while shitposting the mexican in the department who was shitposting the black guy who was shitposting everyone, no actual bad feelings just guys shitposting - thank god the work is all physical so there's no women outside the air conditioned cubicle paper pushers who never breach the sanctum of the factory floor).

Had a lovely conversation over a beer about the jews and holocaust with the black guy over after work beers while watching football at the bar down the road with some of the guys. Got him around to the idea that it was the jews that ran the slave trade that oppressed the blacks.

In and of itself, there's nothing wrong with turning into yourself.
That's how you learn who you are, what you think you're capable of.
It's also a great source for immaculate strength.
The problem is presenting yourself to the outside world in such a way that you don't regret your efforts.
More often than not, because of how kids work, this regret manifests at an early age. 4-12, typically.
If you're a city goy, you may remember speaking some local dialect of white origins which the coons didn't understand and hearing them laugh at you.

Like everything in life, you must find a balance. Introverted in some ways, extroverted in others.
Sometimes you're really amicable and courteous to your guests.
Other times you win the election and build a wall.
It is but a journey. All you have to do is follow the road.

Heh.
>shiet nigga dem juice b ramses N shieee

>life is suffering
>won't spend 6 months to fix it

off yourself desu

50% of the world's population are introverts. The other 50% are not. Which one is not normal again?

You have time to write that down.
Time you can invest in a nice DDP slow burn push up.
Just the one is hard enough if you've never done it before.
Trust me, you'll want to do two and enjoy testing your physical limits.

The ones who aren't posting on an imageboard on Saturday night

You mean the ones who don't work Sunday mornings?

The kind that is supposed to carry children for 9 months every year.
You know, the extroverts. Women.

r9k leaks into pol so often.

Fucking go out and just talk to people you inbred, retarded socially unaware fuck heads.

Why the fuck would I talk to people? Yeah, being introverted means you're more cooped up, but at least that means you're more likely to make a few really good friends than seven hundred "friends". Reason why is fuckers like me are real analytical and can notice patterns and how shallow people can be.

Nah, he's actually very well spoken. The nice thing about working competent yet physical jobs is that they weed out the lowest tiers of blacks, unironically one of the 'good ones.' Would make sure on the day of the rope he instead gets to go back to Africa. He's got a couple kids, has a background in theology and that's fun talking about, and fucking hates niggers because he grew up in the local ghetto and got the fuck out of there. He enjoys sharing stories of ghetto shittery with our department lead because they both grew up in the area, though the lead got it super hardcore since he was a whitey in black territory.

I live in the gentrified ghetto so they like telling me about it as it once was. What a difference a decade makes.

Nope! Its fun!

Not at all, best science people in the world are introvert. Autism is a plus for smart people. If you are dumb, than you are fucked.

We were all worried. Thank you for clearing that up.

75% of Sup Forums are probably introverts.

extroverts are superior but we need you autists to handle our home work.

It sucks really. I don't have any friends

>If you are dumb, than you are fucked.