amazon.com/Politics-Murder-Organized-Goldwaters-Arizona/dp/0692662650
youtube.com/watch?v=MR7MijNk45w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is trump?

Bump

Thanks. I made it to learn more about Goldwater tbqh

>libertarian
no

Nah that'd be (((Roy "Gas the Kikes" Cohn)))

One of the greatest men to ever live. Practically invented the red pill ideology. Idk how you redpillers hate jews so much. Yeah some Jews created cultural Marxism, but a lot of Jews created a lot of great ideas too...like grow up

Like neoconservatism?

This.

Any good documentaries about him?

youtu.be/UibAXNVDqO4

Yes good goy Truman needed to grow up too, when trying to fairly negotiate the fate of postwar Europe.

In your guts, you know he's nuts!

Only thing I know about him is he got BTFO by LBJ and he didn't like the civil rights act regarding business discrimination.

Richard Perle. FUCKING BASED xD

I saw Mr.Conservative on HBO a few years ago. It was good. Read Conscious of a Conservative as well.

Neoconservatism is just Trotskyism

Thanks bro

Idk youtube him, or buy a book from Amazon

I'm not a goy so your argument is flawed lmao. Enough with anti Semitic crAp and Truman didn't care about human life either he nuked Japan like holy crap

Yes cut it out with the antisemitism. Jews do nothing wrong.

It's the (((world's oldest canard)))

Fuck off. Truman was a piece of shit president. Not only did he have the lowest approval of all US presidents, he also fired Douglas MacArthur, inarguably the greatest general the US ever had.

Apartheid in Israel is an act of self-defense!

Doublethink is the new normal.

The entire world needs to be structured around protecting Jews

Actually, yes

Currently reading a book about organized crime in Arizona during the Goldwater era. Pretty interesting stuff. Lots of mob owned land deals and land fraud made a ton of people close to Goldwater extremely wealthy

Kys kike

>Not only did he have the lowest approval of all US presidents
Hmm. I wonder why that is? Couldn't be because he was pre-internet and bashed jews. That would be crazy. Also fuck Drumpf low approval racist asshole.

Lmao are you ironically praising Kevin fucking MacDonald. I read his book out of curiosity and it is pure drivel. He basically was bullied by other Jewish activists in the 60s so because of his bad experience he has it out for the Jewish people. He's a moron

"Bashing jews" is not a good thing. He had extremely low approval ratings because he was a petty man who humiliated a renowned war veteran, and probably the most famous US general in history.

amazon.com/Politics-Murder-Organized-Goldwaters-Arizona/dp/0692662650

Drumpf dodged the vietnam draft lol what a fucking piece of shit lowest approval rating anti-semite racist.

also
>"Bashing jews" is not a good thing

The vast majority of jews are human trash peddling either critical theory or zionism. I do respect the handful of them that renounce both or accept the right of Europeans to their own ethnic identity, but those are few and far between. More often you see kikes like Ben Shapiro getting undeserved attention even as they preach policies destructive to the US but recoil at the idea of implementing them in Israel.
Thanks to your habit of defending even the most monstrous criminals among your kind, the most moral and pragmatic solution is always extermination.

>Our jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=MR7MijNk45w

Our Jews. Subtle.

Did he apologize for everything he believed later on in his life? It seems like he was just like any other power hungry Jew. The guy was also a mad man when it came to foreign relations with the USSR. He could have easily started a Nuclear War with Russia. Reagan's method of economically bankrupting them was perfect, mutually ensured destruction for the sake of expediting theirs is ridiculous by contrast.

Goldwater was the shit

get lost imbecile oppressive kike

jews are the source of antisemetism get that in your fucking skull already

only 1 , bronat