Sup Forums will defend this

Honestly, what the fuck? This out of touch stupid orange monster comes to Houston and has the nerve to raise his voice at victims of hurricane harvey? AND TO ALREADY OPPRESSED MINORITIES!?! Look at his little hands refusing to serve people that look differently than him. Sad!

#NotMyPresident
#ImWithHarvey

Wtf I'm literally shaking right now
Impeach him now!!!

bump

They probably weren't satisfied with the gibs they were given and chimped out.

You suck at baiting 0.5/10

One can only hope. Louise mensch has actually been posting some promising stuff.

They were just trying to get food after having their homes flooded. Then trump came and was deciding who deserved what, trying to control the distribution of food.

>kekistani flag
please kys

Serve them what? Isn't FEMA already out there? He's probably doing more shit than you are

Not sure if you're trolling or actually mentally retarded.

>implying niggers deserve food
S G
A E

Liberals will defend this.

where's the source then?
if it's CNN kys.

No Scoops for you,,,,,,,,,,,,

I watched the footage- white people were the minority in that food line and he and Melania were serving them all you disgusting hate mongering racist who posted this inciting hate post.

Did they send in some black people to be unruly and demand so much that he was forced to say no to them? Genius if true. Great PR. I don't know if the libs are that smart, though

>7 more years
You're just going to have to deal with it.

Sad you guys actually support a man like this. Taking advantage of a natural disaster the way he does is horrible.

charlie hebdo did a comic thanking the hurricane for drowning nazis. so retarded when 90% of the people who actually die because of it are black people who live in the slums

Cool

Yeah no big deal guys

Hard to call a guy racist when he's been taking selfies with black families and handing out supplies, isn't it?

Keep'em coming.
They make me kek.

Bleached!

Seriously, why does drumpf hate little innocent black babies? They just lose their homes ffs

Oh shit. And Milanium approves. Sad.
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

Yes, I did not see that at first...not surprised though

Here he is pictured actually taking food BACK from harvey victims. Seriously?

Wanna know what's inside the food tray?
My doggo wouldn't eat that.

That probably looks/tastes like prime rib if you haven't ate a meal in days.

And this is his tray, plus 2 scoops of you know what.
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

it's abducts not aducts

>calorie dense cheap meal with fat, protein and carbs

Actually not horrible for emergency mass production and service.

Pasta with rice? Weird.

People are smarter then your dog. They won't starve themselves to make some sort of weird political point

>bitching about a free meal during an emergency

Neck yourself

if your dog wouldnt eat that its a faggot. mine would engulf that, go out into the woods and take a nice shit and laugh at beta cuck dogs and their beta cuck owners

are you sure about that

Are you actually complaining about this free meal? Have you never been hungry? This looks pretty damn good for the circumstances.

IMPREEACHH TTRIIOOOMPHH NAIWWW

>My doggo wouldn't eat that.
Your dog would absolutely eat processed meat and fried potatoes and baked beans, you are a faggot and your dog deserves a smarter owner

Can you believe trump would actually think he has the right to take food back because he's president? We are on the edge

>Going this far out of your way just to argue with people
>Not realizing that keeping yourself in a constantly agitated state eventually leads to horrible things like cancer

This place truly is harmful to your health.

Don't eat it and die then.

Why cant that faggot nigger get his feet wet?

δΈ‹γ’γŸ

High carb diets are important for people who probably haven't had a decent meal in a few days. Also decent amount of vitamins and minerals if that pasta and rice are worth their salt.

Nice demonstration of how the media manufactures fake news.

Stupid leftist cuck.

This fag doesn't carb load.Do you even lift?

Trump is not allowed to be not racist

Haven't you seen what he's done already? Between grabbing black kids' necks, yelling at them, or just ignoring them completely. Everything he does just yells white supremacy/hatred for other races.

TWO HOT DOGS DRUMPF?

lol

#punchanazi

Meme this as him being a pedophile, not abduction

So he doesn't mind to hug that little white piece of shit, but Shamikua has to stay 2 feet away from him.
#NOTMYPRESIDENTSWEETIE

as if you have to pay or coerce black people to do that anyways

throwingrrumphatintrash.jpg

OP here on laptop, just logged off the desktop. But you're right..the pedo angle would of been better i think

Picture sums it up nicely.

#OFFTHETRUMPTRAIN

THIS IS MY CHICKEN YOU FUCKING COONS

There is a wheelchair in the boat behind him.

She deserved this!

I try to limit carbs in general actually, but I just think pasta and rice is weird. Double up on one or the other.

he got his jordans on

is that mickey mouse?

i want that girl on the left to look at me like that

this desu

mickey mouse is an AMERICAN cartoon you stupid fucking leaf

Your literally complaining at free food given in a emergency situation?
Theres no fucking pleasing some people,
If i heard you whining like that id kick that fucking hot dog up your ass.

#I'mWithHarvey
Mad bastard.
President Trump is the greatest leader America has ever had, he's like Flash Gordon but better.

My dog go would eat you
And you shouldn't be allowed to have a dog because you're obviously spreading peanut butter on your dick and them shitposting while it licks it off