Why do snowcucks and Calicucks hate on Florida so much?

Why do snowcucks and Calicucks hate on Florida so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmPfpjBjktI
google.com/search?q=belle glade florida&oq=belle glade florida&aqs=chrome.0.0l3j69i57.5260j0j4&client=tablet-android-nvidia&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They hate our top-tier affordable groceries

Forgot image

tell me Sup Forums how do I Miami? Im lost

>snowcucks
Because they gotta deal with Winter
>Calicucks
Because they gotta pay state taxes and have no freedoms

I always loved going on vacation to Florida.

Always loved Boca Raton and Miami.

>א פרומער איד
> Boca Raton

UHHHH we don't hate Florida millions of Canadians travel there every winter

Two words:
>Publix
>Subs

Guns, Publix subs, beaches, and winter is only three weeks long.

Black people, old people, hurricanes, shit weather

Florida sucks. The weather is nice but its soulless and dead. Don't come here for your own sake, I'm trying to escape.

>UHHHH we don't hate Florida millions of Canadians travel there every winter
Exactly.

Yep, you caught me.

youre visiting Miami? What do you have planned nigga?

FL is full of absolute retards for the most part. I deal with you people regularly and you are hands down some of the dumbest individuals I've ever encountered. It's like this mix of stupid and enraged at your own stupidity I find nowhere else.

I know someone who's got a winter house down in Florida, when he goes he carries his gun with him everywhere he goes, one time the restaurant told him he has to leave his gun at the front and he got mad and said it's his right to carry a gun, he was forced to leave. Damn commies

Fuck Miami is the trash can of Florida. Sanibel, the keys, central Florida if youre really feeling your southern roots and the keys. Or any rural area of Florida that the Haitians dont go.

Florida law dictates any owner of a business is allowed to say no guns in their facility

You can't OC in Florida.
You can CC damn near anything you want, though.

With knives and other weapons it's the opposite. You can carry a machete or broadsword around as long as it's visible and belted to something.

I just respawned out here bro. Got some cash but no direction or way back home

That's stupid you should be allowed to carry a gun anytime anywhere, anytime anywhere a nigger can try and rob or rape someone and if you have your gun you can shoot him
He carries with him, I don't know if it's open or conceal carry just he carries

Literally nothing but ugly ass suburbs filled with old people crocodiles and spics

He's probably a sperg and had a hunting rifle slung around his shoulder so the restaurant owner treated him like a delicate retard and told him to leave it at the front desk, at which point he chimped out.

Wrong you can OC on your own property or any instance you are fishing/hunting/camping. Besides OC is for tools, you're the first target if anything goes down. At least we can shoot you in the knee and you can't sue or we be arrested if its justified.

No it's a pistol, and shut the fuck us retard liberal Hillary supporting commie
A man has the right to bare arms, if you don't like it FUCK OFF

unbearably humid, worst collection of white trash, brain dead niggers and spics on the planet

>deal with winter
It's the only time I'm happy you faggot. Heat is for niggers

>unbearably humid
try not being so fat

Alligators not crocs and bro stfu. They eat EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING.

Get out. Now. Save yourself. Train hop out of there, or some shit.

>the northeast is too cold
try not being a giant pussy

The media make a mockery of Florida during the 2000 presidential election.
Add that with the "old people live there" long running stereotype and the media highlighting anything negative from Florida as "crazy". They parrot shit they hear without asking real Floridians.

Attitude. All attitude.

Most California and NE, NY types have a superiority complex. I fucking HATE these people who move down here.

what? are you a snowbird or something? i hope you get eaten by a gator, you old fuck.

>Why do snowcucks and Calicucks hate on Florida so much?
Because your state is infested with Jews. Use some berg spray on them.

Well ask me, real Floridian. Frequently drive around the whole state including up Into the pan handle

This. Just avoid Miami-Dade and Orange county as much as possible. I'd suggest staying out of Seminole and Volusia as well since they are literally just massive suburbs

Born and raised in FL, I can count on one hand how many times I've ran into jews in every city.

we have crocs too, in south west Florida. You see them at the beach sometimes.

>Filled with jews
>Walt Disney known as a massive antisemite and focused heavily on family values
The amount of influence Disney had on legislation and general populace makes jew tactics a lot more difficult desu

Because we have NASA.

Rarely and I believe you. They are making a comeback but the vast majority is alligators.

Because Texas is better with fewer crazy people.

Also sorry, I reject coastal areas of Florida. My roots are lake based. I tend to stay away from the large populations on the coast

Florida would be GOAT if we could get rid of Miami, the fucking old New York jews, and our mongoloid power tripping cops.

you act like you hate it and we have to deal with you every winter then you run away when the weather gets hot in the summer all while you complain about snow and plastic bags

>deal with you
I've never left Canada in my whole life, I went on vacation to Montreal once for a week then drove back to Ontario

I don't understand why weather is ever a consideration when you see "best places to live" lists. It's a 100% subjective quality. I understand a lot of people like hot weather, but for me Florida is just about as bad as it gets. hot and humid all year long, no thanks. I like winter. Love the snow, snowboard regularly, couldn't live without it. I'm comfy here in CT. the worst week of my life was a week in July at Disney.

Anything above 60 degrees is nigger territory in my opinion, that's why went so many Irish to Australia

I love Florida. I'd live there if your immigration laws didn't force you to import illiterate shitskins instead of productive white people.

Also fuck Reagan for bringing in all those Cubans.

Agreed but also add all of the broward county area and palm beaches (Boca, delray, and so on)

Vidalia Georgia is nice. Gets cold but doesn't snow and isn't far from many places that do. The few nigs and Mexicans there are bearable. But dont go towards Savannah.

It seem like Floridians are some of the last people still willing to kill niggers for nigging out.

what do you think is going to happen leafbro?

I call Bullshit. I CCW everywhere. You can't OC. You don't announce to everyone that you have a gun so I don't see what the deal is.

Because it is poor, crime ridden, and the weather is atrocious.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmPfpjBjktI

The tendies are better than the subs

not anymore lol

>poor
obviously you have never heard of West Palm Beach
>crime ridden
only in high-density nigger populations you dumb nigger
>atrocious weather
it's just rain water, get used to it faggot

>subtropical paradise
>with lower taxes
>with more guns
>with better food
>with better culture
>yall'd've best git on up out here now boy ya hear?

that's why they offer tendie subs retard

Are the groceries actually affordable or are you joking?

Osceola County sucks! YOU will be a minority.

I live in East Orange County, it's still rural, property was cheap, taxes are cheap, zoned mobile homes, 1.25 acre lots

The state had a few Cubans, but now is packed with Haitians, Jamaicans, Cubans, Mexicans, pRicans, etc plus violent blacks
It is an absolute shithole there now and I lived there for decades but won't go back.

Cubans are the whitest hispanics with the highest socioeconomic status in the US but because we spoke Spanish down here the Central Americans have been invading us. Get rid of Mexicans, Central Americans and Puerto Ricans.

They aren't in Miami/Ft Lauderdale/West Palm, but otherwise they groceries are in-line with the rest of the South.

amateur.....

did you mean "Palm Beach" cause WPB near Dixie is slums

the groceries are indeed afforable, most everything is BOGO 24/7 and we get coupons in the paper

Central Florida is best Florida.

Shill, you know nothing. Florida overpopulated, dense areas of nigs, imported ones. But those poor areas aren't the majority. Also has a very diverse climate. Northern Florida isn't like the South. South Florida is those true tropical conditions. But I do see where you are coming from.

google.com/search?q=belle glade florida&oq=belle glade florida&aqs=chrome.0.0l3j69i57.5260j0j4&client=tablet-android-nvidia&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

This place hell on earth

Texass is fucking 30% white get out of here

seriously?

fucking Orlando area is crap, expensive and filled with violent blacks and Hispanics

I doubt this

Even the Suburban and Rural parts of Florida have way higher crime rates than the Equivalent areas in my state of Pennsylvania. You can't use 1 city to say your whole state is rich. That is like saying that because Cheat Lake in West Virginia is filled with millionaires that the whole state is rich. Even though the majority of the state is poor and suffering, just like Florida

As someone who just moved to Florida from the Midwest I have to say that y'all niggers overrate publix subs like none other

fuck off retard. You're thinking of Lake Park/ anything west of 95. I was talking about the area surrounding cityplace just before niggerville. Palm Beach is indeed super rich, can confirm

I just hate Miami cuz Cubans are jokes not people with their incompetence & poverty-stricken chicken-legs... serving the (((Franchises))) and enriching the (((jews))) with no small businesses of their own. Everyones a nobody in Miami with their rat faces & cunning, sorry pathetic wicked souls that they give drivers licenses to; Theyre a danger to themselves and others how are you gonna give em drivers licenses

>a week in July at Disney
Yeah the snowbirds typically come down here in the winter, retard.

Come to Orlando, they said
It will be fun, they said

pic related....muslim Pulse nightclub shooter's dad at hillary speech in Orlando

Good, please tell everyone in the turdbelt, Florida is full. No more Libtards

Waking up 2hr before work to shovel ice off your car is happy?

Helpful guide to use if you're moving.

Another retard that thinks every south american is a cuban. 8th street is not cuban anymore.

agreed, they suck.

yeah, I've been there in winter too. it's only slightly bearable. and who's talking about snowbirds? I'm talking about a place to live full time. there might be no place worse than florida.

fuck you fuckface....I lived there for 15 years
Russo subs?
The Hut?
The city is a shithole now...everything east of I-95 is fucked up
Everything west of I-95 is fucked...
Fruity Acres, Wellington, all of it is shit

everyone in Florida is a bad driver, not just the Cubans

It's alright if you're not fat, have AC, and are in to water sports.

I much prefer living back home in Texas, but Florida is ok.

It is ridiculous how bad everyone drives in Florida

you can find redneck areas. more confederate flags here in Bithlo,Fl than Puerto Rican Flags

The corrupt Cuban PD thank you. Its so funny, All of Cubas criminals were granted assylum cuz oh poor them, then they made cops out of that RIDICUHLUS been in jail twice here... Los Angeles; never. And I lived twice as long in LA.

You can see the problem is clearly the triggering properties of the illegal culture here and not me.

Niggers are naturally attracted to warm climates. There's a reason the southern half of the US is full of niggers and spics, while the northern half is filled with Ubermensch.

>crime means poor
lol fuck off nigger

There is bearable parts. Nigs, don't like the lake except for the hell hole that is known as Belle Glade

Feel free to fuck on back to calli cholo

BULLSHIT a few Venezuelans which arent an offence to no one over in Sweetwater and even fewer Argentinians around, but Miami is a CUBAN TURD

lol kill yourself faggot pubsubs are the greatest gift to mankind
>hearty
>foot-long
>full of tendies, lettuce, cheese and tendie sauce
you WISH you're pathetic state could ever compete

Thats not true. Thats like saying: Everybody drives bad in Vancouver not just the Asians

out of all the crazy shit that happen in the 2016 election
this is the craziest red flag raising thing that no one ever talks about

>wellington
>shit
alright guys, found the retard