This kills the Sup Forumstard

>this kills the Sup Forumstard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3ydMBI5c9k
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/apr/25/donald-trump/illegal-immigration-lowest-17-years-trump-said/
archive.is/HOsQS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Yes my boy, you'll fetch a good price

top notch mandingo fighter

jokes aside, he is such a good president

At least he's doing a handshake. Obama would've done a fist-bump. Teaching niggers how to conduct themselves in these kinds of social exchanges is a good thing.

LOL CHECK MATE DRUMPFTARDS :^)

I'm still alive

NIGGAH BTFO
WE GETTIN YO WIMMINZ FROM THE CRIB NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=d3ydMBI5c9k

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HE WAS SUPPOSED TO LYNCH ALL THE NIGS AND GAS ALL THE KIKES

> Next on CNN:
> Has Trump turned to the Dark Side?
> Suspicious affiliations with young sith lord

i feel blessed to have him.

I see a potential natsoc.

Why does Sup Forums think the hispanics on the right side of the pic are white?
Hispanics are not white.

>black kid using the wrong hand
>thinks he's still at recess
>white kid has a confident stride and good posture
>is going to look the president straight in the eyes and ask him for a job

He's their leader too

This looks so contrived.
Obvious photo op is obvious.

>this kills the Sup Forumstard

OP is a noob and a faggot.
The man is out doing his job.

>Obama would've done a fist-bump.

Yep, but only with black people. He was so racist that way.

>>dur hur this kills the Sup Forumstard
Whatever. I wish he had stayed and did this for 2-3 days straight. He would have completely killed the Current Narrative the (((media))) has been pushing about him. Secret Service was nervous as fuck but based upon how he reacted to the protesters when campaigning I think he knows full well that there's a high likelihood of assassination and he's willing to accept that in order to live out the Biggest Win in his life.

I love president Trump. pls get elected another term

not all blacks are bad

see: Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas

what? i watched my news some days ago and said Trump ignored what happened on Texas and only talked about the wall

that was fucking national news

fucking fake news

watched it live on Fox fool.
of course the fake news network and MSNBC would NEVER show this because it's goes against their message that Trump is Satan incarnate.

ironically those two men are despised by the left simply because they are black and don't bow to them. And Thomas was one of the few justices who dissented the court's decision on Lawrence v. Texas

the left hate anything that contradicts their narrative

>but conservatives cant be black!

with a firm handshake, undoubtedly.

What do you expect him to do, put on gloves before touching the feral negro in front of cameras?

He's only been in office 9 months and I've already had 2 strokes from the amount of salt liberals have provided.

orange, grey jedi, negotiations, highly coded

this

Good pic. Great president.

You can help do that

wheres the wall?

I will never understand why blacks and fags hate Trump. He's never done or said anything bad about them. He specifically said good things about them at his rally and gets resounding cheers from the crowd. Imagine any republican praising fags in past elections. They would have been booed.

Who gives a shit? Almost no one.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/apr/25/donald-trump/illegal-immigration-lowest-17-years-trump-said/

this will do for now

Remember to archive archive.is/HOsQS

This. When he said over the course of a few days that actual white supremacists and neo-nazis were shitheads but that there are assholes on both sides I gained so much respect for him. He will never live up to what the media wants so we just have to accept the game is rigged and enjoy this ride while it lasts.

This guy sure loves his walls!

>you're gonna go far in that cotton field kid