Jewish man here. Okay, I give in, things are getting too serious now. What do we need to do to prevent another Shoah?

Jewish man here. Okay, I give in, things are getting too serious now. What do we need to do to prevent another Shoah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gzibncF1GSA
books.google.com/books?id=s9rMn0Gu-J0C&pg=PA177&lpg=PA177&dq=in whatever country the jews have settled ben franklin&source=bl&ots=7eRbhgd2QD&sig=CienG1M-3ukb1Zzv8u2-WZqr170&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVqrOihIjWAhVG2oMKHW-sBi8Q6AEIUDAG#v=onepage&q=in whatever country the jews have settled ben franklin&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Move to Israel.

Remove all Jews from every form of media
Remove all Jews from every government position
Remove all Jews that own banks

That about covers it.

Then nuke it.

Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

Follow the 10 commandments.

THERE IS ABSOLUTE GOOD AND EVIL. ITS NOT RELATIVE.

Also stop being a fucking jew, you're not a chosen person. Jews wrote the fucking book that says you are. Jews jewed you too.

change your name and second name

Kill yourselves first

This

I don't think they're giving us much choice, we must murder all whites.

Prevent? How could you want to prevent the inevitable? user, our doom is spelt out clearly in the scripture. The only way out is to listen to the Meshiach ben Joseph and repent

>Follow the 10 commandments
Gentile detected

Both of these together.

Quit your subversive Jewish BS like pushing for open borders, gun control, feminism, etc.

He literally asked how to not get shoahd you fucking kike.

THIS IS THE RESAON YOURE GONNA GET ANUDDA SHOAH KIKES LIKE YOU.

Your lack of understanding is painful. Jews are supposed to follow 613 commandments, while non-Jews are supposed to follow only 10. Also, did you not read my response to the OP? Or are you too stupid to read?

Fellow Jew here.

How was your shabbat?

Also, we can prevent another Shoah through self-defense.

I support open borders as a communist and a Jew, including open borders for Israel.

I've been studying Krav but I don't think its going to be enough.

hop in

stop being like
and be more like Skazi
youtu.be/gzibncF1GSA

Dude I know your fucking Kikery. Don't play games with me. I know what the Talmud says. Kys.

I KNOW UR FUCKING KIKERY!

Also Ashkenazi aren't even Jews so you guys are just as Illegitimate as Israel is.

You just hate the Constitution, don't you?

Stop jewing around so much, be more like the white people you claim you are 50% of the time.

Create a kind of solidarity group with other Yidn who also know self-defense.

>What do we need to do to prevent another Shoah?
Unfortunately, for the Jews, there is no way to avoid another Shoah as that would require Jews to stop being Jews.

Clearly, God hates the Jews and has chosen them to be punished time after time and until Jews turn away from their Jewish ways the punishments will not end.

Basically, Jews will be left with no choice but to retreat to Israel. After which the Jews will be fish in a barrel for the world to destroy. Jews will regret their actions once again and this time no one on Earth will run to your rescue.

I personally advocate from the safe return of all Jews to Israel followed by a #OpenBordersForIsrael campaign to forcefully enrich all Jews with the cultural enriching powers of the Palestinians, Middle Easterners, and Africans. Force the Jew to drink its own poison.

>Also Ashkenazi aren't even Jews so you guys are just as Illegitimate as Israel is.

What merit do you possess, which allows you to make such a claim?

>another
>ANOTHER
We haven't had the first one yet, kike.

You're RIGHT user. We need to stop this before it gets out of hand!

"The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

This is the current state of Israel and their pure degeneracy at it's finest.

making sure US and EU politicians prioritize their respective countries and the interests of their populations above that of Israel, nefarious banking cartels and other neo-liberal scum will be plenty.

So you are too stupid to read, good to know. My initial response to you was tongue-in-cheek and in that very same post I made a similar point as you. Also it'd be more appropriate to call Israel the "Archonic state of Zion" and the West "Israel"

He's not wrong, ancient Israel wasn't even a Jewish state mind you

Read this.

Then what, are you going to murder all the Asians next?

>He thinks it's just whites
>Implying kikes aren't already trying to do exactly that and this is not retaliation

He thinks only white people on this board hate jews.

LEL

wut? Trump is literally Jewish

only ones who need to be scared are """white nationalists"""". Ivanka Trump may tell her daddy to gas them all one day and he absolutely would

Jews are the master race, their intellect can't be matched. They got Sup Forums, an anti-semitic board, to vote for a literal Jew and make them think they were "showing the kikes" while doing it. lmao!

FUCK. I posted the wrong image and you posted the right one before I could. Enjoy a rare Hitler, friend.

there are not "white people" on this board

The most fanatical jew criers are usually muslims

Orthodox jews.

You forgot to mention that.

YOU SUBVERSIVE KIKE. You guys literally don't have any other option but to be jewish cockroaches do you?

Are you literally incapable of being a normal human being and not a vermin?

NAZIS ARENT THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HATE JEWS.

You are incapable of rational thinking. I see now even in the face of inevitable extermination you still act like a kike.

Why? The asians don't try to murder people based on their religious beliefs. Mudslimes, though.
You are the bluepillest.

>muh palestine!

lol, more evidence you're sand niggers

You guys hide the truth from the world. and for locking away knowledge you lock yourself out of salvation.

you can try
or you can concede and be spared
no more room for the synagogue of satan in our Great Nation

>HOLOCAUST ANY DAY NOW

lol, k. I'll go fap on some dead palestinian corpses while I wait =^)

p.s., you're a sand nigger. I can smell your goat stench from here.

Dude you're disgusting man. You are making OP scared because youre such a disgusting kike. HES SCARED BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE US ANGRIER.

give me the central banks.

it won't lift the curse that you're all to be reincarnated as pigs / beasts, but at least your caretakers won't be you. and if you do it soon enough I might allow you safe passage to your defanged ethnostate.

other than that, not much I can do. you really pissed people off.

You guys blew it I guess

Kys. Israel won't be around much longer.

Too late. Into the oven you go.

O yes, very scary there Ahmed

Mate, muslims hate you more than we do, japs hate you, slavs hate you, pooinloos hate you, niggers hate you.
The whole world hates you because you don't fucking work, you have other work and then scheme and plot to take what they have worked for.

Every time in history jews have been expelled it was for usury, child sacrifice or plotting to overthrow the rulers.
Now today the same thing is happening and you wonder why there might be another push back? It's mind boggling

>al quds will be free any day now, inshallah!

gee I've never heard that before

YOU SEE THIS? It says Israel_ISIS.

You see NINEONEONE?

The truth of Israel is going to come out soon. are you prepared?

sauce for this quote?

The media outlets infested by globalist Jews are merely gouvernment propaganda outlets.
The gouvernment itself is full of globalist Jews, its actions tyrannical thanks to Obama's laissez-jew efforts, and despite Trump's best efforts.
The banks are all owned by the same central banking conglomerate which is almost entirely full of globalist Jews.
When Trump's gone, it's game over.

The Constitution provides Americans with the right to defend themselves from a tyrannical gouvernment.
The Second Amendment gives them the means.

I haven't seen that anyone besides mudslimes and trailer trash HATES Jews

Is it because they have the highest documented IQ's?

books.google.com/books?id=s9rMn0Gu-J0C&pg=PA177&lpg=PA177&dq=in whatever country the jews have settled ben franklin&source=bl&ots=7eRbhgd2QD&sig=CienG1M-3ukb1Zzv8u2-WZqr170&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVqrOihIjWAhVG2oMKHW-sBi8Q6AEIUDAG#v=onepage&q=in whatever country the jews have settled ben franklin&f=false

The Palestinians are Muslim/Christian Mizrahim. Do you not understand this? We're waging war against our own kin and yet vile anti-humanists like you applaud

This is why I'm a self-hater

God

lmao you really are a case study on the DELUSION jews possess.

Reminder that Geert Wilders loves Jewish dick

Support the greens if you want to boycott muh israel so bad.

There isn't going to be one. If you are posting on here, then you are likely not in a position of political, financial or media leadership. Cherish your family and enjoy your life, we have no quarrel with you.

>Listens to what Trump says, but not what he does

You're just as bad as any liberal. You see what you want to see.

This source literally says the quote is fake underneath it

jesus do you muslims even know how to read?

Get a prosthetic foreskin.

Yeah and you jews said the protocools of Zion were fake. But they're not. kys kike.

You said the holocaust happened. But it didn't.

Schijtpalen doen we nuchter het beste, pik.

Go full Bobby Fischer, or get gassed.

You said you're chosen people. BUT THE JEWS SAID THAT ABOTU THEMSELVES. THATS THE BIGGEST KIKERY OF ALL TIME.

>muh palestine is christian

Maybe if cheeseburgers were Eucharists, you'd be right

you landwhales will no longer exist in a generation. Maybe I'll build a vacation house on the ruins of Ramallah

I hope the shit about him admiring hitler is true.. if so he is our only hope

I just fucking told you why. I don't give a shit what your IQ is, I'm not a brainlet myself, being smart does not make you any less of a parasitic community
And yes they do. The ones that don't aren't aware of you.

realistically this
but for real, the buck stops with you
quit the jewish tricks

You are the proof this world needs to wipe israel off the map.

Invent a time machine (not steal one and claim it was a Jewish invention) go back and not do 9/11

Just because you ate the bluest of all pills doesn't mean reality is going to change overnight goy.

if you read the Bible, you would know there were times in your peoples history where everyone literally forgot the written law. what makes you think the super duper secret ((( oral law ))) was preserved?

We've already won. Notice that whites can't organise anything without the superior Jew brain to guide them.

Even all the nationalist parties in Europe are either pro Israel or run by Jews. Also, every few months you hear of a "WN leader" being outed as being Jewish.

The only ones left who hate the Jews are bottom of the barrel vermin who can't even organize without the Jew doing it for them.

I'm pretty sure the Bible says that, in the end, you guys all get burned up like the tares of the field. It turns out that the white race, and not the Jews, are Yahweh's chosen people. Pray for Yahweh to have mercy on you if you were not too evil.

>IT...IT'S A TRICK! HE DOESN'T MEAN IT!

Lmao

Screenshot this dudes post and then post it after Israel is destroyed, once the proof of 9.11 comes out and Rothschilds are done Israel will be no more.

>you landwhales will no longer exist in a generation
>you
I'm a Yid you pathetic excuse for a troll. Show us your geolocation or are you going to cower behind the Hakenkreuz like the loser you are?

maybe that's because you put whites who organize in jail
or kill them when they get too dangerous

kill all jews

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

It's a troll you mouth-breather.

K, but your OWN CITATION says it's fake. You don't find that the least bit suspicious? Do you believe the quote is real even though what you read says otherwise, just because you want it to be true? wtf

I have no idea what you think redpilled means bu if my observations make me bluepilled then so be it.

Stop supporting racial egalitarianism, stop supporting movements that undermine the white super majority in much of Europe and America, stop putting your people financial interests over the interests of those who allowed ti flourish in America. Stop demonising every white nationalist movement whilst being proud Zionists yourselves Etc. Break the Jewish monopoly in the mainstream media.

>Vote Green
>When any contact with Jews means being a kike shill so you vote for the worst globalist race traitors because they suck Palestine Dick
Nice going Goy.

You could always take our victory from us with another Masada instead

Happening Status: It's

Checked. Praise Kek.