Is The Greg Gutfeld Show the best political show on TV?

Is The Greg Gutfeld Show the best political show on TV?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8qeLIf25LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tucker Carlson is the most entertaining for his irl shitposting and subtle jew hatred.

Steve Hilton is really informative and interesting.

Grey Gutfeld was best on Red Eye in its early years before it did big ratings and Fox neutered it.

No. It's a neocon/lolberg show that occasionally throws the alt lite a bone with the occasional guest like Lauren Southern. Prime red eye was much funnier, and Tucker is the best political show on TV due to him totally being a dog whistling shit poster.

He is sometimes a funny shitlord, but his whole panel should be shot, especially that anorexic bitch

The other girl is hotter than Timpf by the way.

K A T
A
T

Idkfam.

But I'd rather have sex with tabetha wallace. Goodness knows why she's not very attractive.

Kat's shtick of being the nerdy hot girl was cute in like 2014, but has become grating over time, in combination to her being a whore in personal life, being a pretend conservative on TV while being a thot on barstoolsports, and her awful national review neocon views.

>Always had jews on his show to argue against free speech and for marxism
>Emphasizes the suffix of their (((names)))
>Bashes Israel every chance he gets
>Blue eyed German heir to the Swanson TV dinner empire
>Laughs at his guests and trolls them for the entire segment

This is the closest we will ever get to /ourguy/ on cable news.

Watch her Rogan interview. She's awesome, and she knows what she's doing. That's why it's funny and hot, which is the only reason she's there

Gillian is the best girl

>he watches mainstream political shows

I watched him on redeye a long time ago and it was cringe worthy. Hopefully he has got better.

I hate Kat so much
Bring back Joanne

Not even just that. Some of the shit he's talking about is stuff I only heard on things like the daily shoah or fash the nation (and I consume the whole spectrum of right wing media) a couple of days before, and he repeats their talking points verbatim. Plus, he was totally lying when he said he didn't know what goy, bye meant when he showed it on his show, because he wouldn't have put it on his show if he didn't.

Red eye before Bill left was the greatest politicalshow

Funny at times but his voice is annoying

Cuckservatism will never be funny because it is incapable of truly "step on everything that is sacred" like the Jews and their "1968" did with tremendous effectiveness. No matter how edgy they try to be they will always be too conditioned because they will never be openly racist, xenophobic, homophobic, woman-hating, etc.

"Anglinism" (Andrew Anglin) philosophy and the philosophy of the majority of Sup Forums ? Now we're talking. We can throw the "1968" back in the Jews face...we don't have their trillion dollar media and internet Empire but the internet can somewhat minimize this disadvantage.

I'm watching Tucker if I'm watching Fox.

He is a national treasure at this point, the way he shits all over everyone and still keeps his composure is pretty amazing. It seems to be wearing him out though.

He's an alright dude. But he's also literally a Jew by descent. So take what he says with a grain of salt.

hurtin' for a squirtin'

>literally a blue-eyed, trolling, tendie-king aka Sup Forums incarnate

I don't like Tucker. He never lets his guest talk. He shouts over them and acts like he won the debate. And his guests are mostly morons, so he could win by legitimate means, but he chooses not to.

>Cuckservatism will never be funny because it is incapable of truly "step on everything that is sacred"
versus
the liberal media that walks on 1,000 different eggshells so as not to upset their 1,000 different fringe demographics and their only material is "fuck drumpf"? What planet are you living on?

It's on his father's side though, and he was raised a Catholic. I can see the struggle in him though, as I can tell he is drawn to alt right material, but likely cannot full accept it due to 1. social signaling to protect his job and 2. his ethnic origin. He doesn't like being called a jew though, and rejects it personally.

Gonna need a citation on Tucker bashing Israel

>The other girl is hotter than Timpf by the way.
Yes.

gillian has a tooth that sticks out
i cant help but think of it scratching my cock

He doesn't yell over them, he reels them in because, if you haven't noticed, "liberal logic" isn't actually logic at all it's just spouting as much shit as you can, as fast as you can, even when a dozen different talking points aren't even related. He stops them when they say something stupid, doesn't let it slide, then addresses one point at a time. That's why people can't stand him because he doesn't let anything slide and he puts a face to the feeling a lot of Americans have. Most of these conversations/debates look something like:
>Liberal: "White men are born racist! You're a misogynist! I'm a teacher at "x" douchebag college so I'm validating my own points! Don't questi-"
>Tuck interrupts: "Ok, ok. So white men are born racist? Where do you get to that conclusion? Let's talk about that first."
He doesn't invite them on to just spew marxist bullshit propaganda, he actually debates them and forces them state the basis for their positions but 99% of the time they have literally none or their sources are absolutely laughable. Perfect example was the other night when some hambeast tried to cite her source as the SPLC as an "academic institution" when it's a) not an academic institution to begin with and b) they were just busted sending millions of dollars to the Cayman Islands for some unknown reason. He makes them totally lose their shit and exposes their dumbass positions for what they are, weak and illogical. That's why people like him.

Little imperfections like that make a girl much hotter, at least to me. When you are exploring each other's bodies, part of the fun is finding little things like that to neg the girl with, only to say you think that imperfection is cute and part of why you like them.

>Goy, bye? Is that a typo? I don't understand. Michael GoldSTEIN could you please tell our audience what a goy is?
>NAACP wasn't that founded by a white Israeli man? Why is a WHITE guy from Israel telling black people what to do?

Only time I feel he really "lost" in a segment is when he had some non interventionist Gen X vet from the Gulf War on his show.

Tucker was trying to force an argument when they pretty much agreed.

Then he tried to hold some authority for vets when the guy on his show had actually served for 8 years.

O'Reilly was 10x worse. He just shouted and cried "common sense" when he couldn't defend his position or would double down even when he was obviously wrong.

I daydream about Greg killing Juan Williams.

It was a few months ago when Bibi was bashing Trump for building a wall.

Tucker pointed out that Israel had a wall, US paid for their wall and their military, and unless they were going to tear down that wall and let Palestinians flood in they had no right to bash Trump for wanting the same protections.

I'll try to find the segment. I think it was in May.

Fucking Juan. I swear to God. I don't think I've ever seen that dumb motherfucker concede a point ever and if all else fails it's always just racism somehow. He's a great talking head for blacks because it shows just how stupid their train of thought is.

He's funny but I like Tucker better.
They need to fire the black girl on the Five

Do you mean Gavin McInnes?

It's taped on Friday and doesn't run like once a month because of breaking news (terrorist attack, hurricane recently). Where can we get the lost episodes?

He is living proof that even "educated" blacks will ultimately always resort to chimp logic.

I can see the struggle in him as well, which is why I think that he's an alright guy. He's at least trying to not be a kike. But he is.

yeah

Really? I remember Bibi catching hell for saying Trump's wall was a good idea because Israel has a wall and it works.

No. Liz Wheeler's Tipping Points on OAN, and Graham Ledger who is on right before her. Hard hitting with intelligent guests & dialogue, they discuss things Faux Opinion Channel won't touch and Hannity's not allowed to.
>And his guests are mostly morons
Novelty of the Jerry Springer Show-tier entertainemt of Carlson's show wore off after 2 weeks. While they have no business having "news" in their title, Fox is OK if you're strictly looking for entertainment on very limited talking points for the week(s). IMO, their shows insult the viewers' intelligence. Didn't realize how bad it really was until having OAN to compare it to.

The Five should be put back on at 5:00pm EST

Gutfiled should have been put on Weekdays 9pm.

>Prime red eye was much funnier
Completely agreed. The early show with Greg, Andy, and Bill was probably the best political show on television in the last 10 years.

>tfw over 90% of Sup Forums has never watched classic Red Eye

>The Greg Gutfeld Show

Tonight's Episode: youtube.com/watch?v=d8qeLIf25LQ

From what I seen, I would agree with posters above said: Red Eye Greg was peak Gutffeld.

I wish they'd give him more than an hour. It feels like basically nothing since he's always cutting to ads.

Just watched it. Yes, the guest are always good also. Jillian Turner's legs. Wow.

Fox News gets the hottest girls. I don't think anybody would dispute this.

FoxNews is shit.

best political shows on tv:

>last word w/ Lawrence O'Donnell
>The Rachel Maddow Show
>All in w/ Chris Hayes
>AM Joy
>Velshi & Ruhle