FLAT BALLS

I've been reading up on flat earth lately. You can't tell me there isn't good evidence that supports a flat earth. All images of the Earth come from NASA, 80% of their missions being confidential. Only a handful of images taken of the earth are actual photos and they don't even have the full shot of the earth. The rest are CGI. NASA admits that these images are photoshopped because "they have to be". Why is the government only able to have a space program? Why is it illegal for citizens to start one of their own? Why can we STILL not go back to the moon even though technology has advanced rapidly since the first mission? Then there's the theory of the moon landing being faked (which it was) but that's a whole 'nother issue. NASA admits that they do not have the tools or technology to measure the curvature of the earth or the speed of its rotation? We're religiously believing everything that this one source feeds us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8cbIWMv0rI
youtu.be/Q6PpUG9xxFU
youtube.com/watch?v=TsQ5_04FXJM
youtu.be/7ynkAL5UUZU
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/286688/how-attitude-indicator-gyro-horizon-works-if-earth-is-curved?noredirect=1
youtube.com/watch?v=HdysJIt4I18
youtube.com/watch?v=RdoBXk9lWRU
youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have seen better arguments for Finland not existing.
Flat Earth is retarded.

/thread

The earth is flat because they got kicked out of her place in Calgary and he was alright wbu to the gym and make some hopefully I don't sleep haha when I was like story up to the gym and make some hopefully I don't even know what stuff means swrious gang.

Oy vey!

>We're religiously believing everything that this one source feeds us.
I didn't know NASA existed before the Twentieth Century.

>inb4 nice bait

I honestly believe the Earth is flat, going to dump some memes to get this thread going

The Jews and feminists are going to clog up the chambers enough, don't make us work overtime to include your lot too.

My uncle at Nintendo told me that Hideo Kojima confirmed earth to be flat.
And they are the smartest people on earth!

Red pill time

The Earth is not flat, but it is a LOT bigger than we know.
Antarctica is the answer to all of this

I am legitimately not trolling, this is a question I have never seen a ball Earther answer.

An attitude indicator is one of a pilot's most important instruments on air craft. It shows a pilot the orientation of his aircraft, even if there is no visibility of the outside.

Attitude indicators work by using a motorized gyroscope spinning inside of the instrument, it keeps the attitude indicator upright relative to the original starting point.

If a plane flys from say Mexico to India, should the attitude indicator not show that the plane is flying upside down?

Sorry, but if you are going to use flight patterns to prove anything, consider the following:

Literally every single piece of "evidence" boils down to "Every single person capable of testing it is part of the conspiracy!"

what the fuck is this supposed to mean. the flights connect in dubai; it's 2 seperate flights. you can get a direct flight from johannesburg to perth without going anywhere near dubai

Double negative fuck off

Consider this: Bible teaches us about flat earth.
Spherical earth was made up by pagans.
Who do you trust more?
God or people who drank semen for magical powers?

This is what happens when Jew cutting ties from the zionist ghettos.
youtube.com/watch?v=G8cbIWMv0rI

flight times are programmed into all transcontinental aircraft
they fake it to charge more money
earth still flat

Dubai

>Yet another image that relies on people being too stupid to google search

There are direct flights from JBN to PER. Stops for 1 stop flights depend on what airline is operating the trip. Emirates makes a stop in Dubai. Singapore airlines makes a stop in Singapore. Qantas makes a stop in Sydney.

yeah, it seems anything NASA says its always believed by most people, just because theyre a large corporation and look like they have real info

why would God make a basement below heaven

so now i'll add a flight from johannesburg to perth is around 11hours, while one that stops in the arabian peninsula is 20 hours minimum, ranging up to 40 hours. how exactly do you explain that?

"Finnish" shill detected.

You can not use pictures to disprove the globe and then use pictures to prove flat earth, either all are useless or non are.

youtu.be/Q6PpUG9xxFU

Flat earth theory is an IQ test and you failed it.

Nah man, don't you see. The Earth is flat, but it is contained in a sphere. The bottom half of the sphere is a big bowl that prevents the surface of earth from spilling, and the top of the sphere contains all the stars and shit.

With 6 gorrillian science years (nautical space miles) radio telescope to the hadron warp drive collusion that's based in Jerusalem.

By connecting to the Hawking finger insertion method (perfected on Lolita island, research it) we're able to holographically transport space and a bit of time to get to the spirit cooking in alpha centrui epsilon one one three seven.

Once there we acquire dark matter and then that will allow further mass immigration. You racist cunt.

Remember bill nyes equator of relativity (relative to the equation) which looks like this on paper;

>Finger in bum bum + sprutz and vey^oy ~~~ = sex magick.

alright works for me

youtube.com/watch?v=TsQ5_04FXJM

if the Earth is flat then why can I watch the international space station fly by in the night every 1.5 hours? I can literally SEE THE PANELS through my completely mechanical optic device.

Hello everyone.

Do you think that OP is being silly? Does he sound ridiculous, deluded and mentally deficient? Well, that's how you sound when you're denying the Holocaust.

If the flat earth theory is true...
Then what about other planets all over the universe?
Is there even a universe?

Yeah you're right, I was at the beach the other day (straya has a beach) anyway the curve was huuugee.

Like literally water swirling around and science fucking flying out of the water. We need a bigger space budget to catch these rare elemental qu'ay norks to give to Israel.

Nice. You literally got not one thing right.

-------- troll line ------------

I think the deluded one is you. Somebody has been jewpilled their entire lives and refuses a redpill.

Fucking Finn-truthers are the most gullible morons on earth

youtu.be/7ynkAL5UUZU

I'm of the opinion that the holocaust did happen, but not to the extent that we're lead to believe. That said, comparing a historical event that relies on faith in academics to a scientific fact that can be concretely proven is asinine.

physics.stackexchange.com/questions/286688/how-attitude-indicator-gyro-horizon-works-if-earth-is-curved?noredirect=1

Yeah, flights tend to go through a major air hub rather than make an un-needed stop in Madagascar.

This is a retarded point.

Are you going to post the ne that is shocked that there are no direct flights directly from the Falkland Islands to Tasmania, a trip which as many as 10-20 people a year might take?

So why do we have time zones?

If i fly across the ocean, why is there jet lag? Why is the sun up in some places and down in other places?

Flat earthers have either never traveled or they are literally retarded

Retarded as shit. You got a world of information at your fingertips and what did you decide? The world is flat...

>physics.stackexchange.com/questions/286688/how-attitude-indicator-gyro-horizon-works-if-earth-is-curved?noredirect=1

Ooooh so they happen to have devices in them that somehow know which way down is, huh? These devices correct the gyroscopes?

Ok so why not fucking take out the gyroscope, and use this device, since it seems to know which way is down.

the main debate of the holocaust is that germany was intentionally sending millions of people to their death.

the answer to that is no, most of them did not go to the camps to die. mentally ill, homosexuals, the weak were killed outright. most people lived at the start. however, the germans had little regard for the health of their prisoners. they were not intentionally killed, they died of neglect. this is what most people don't understand. the people in camps were sent there to work, not to be killed. they just died working.

The other planets are round, retard

Wait, do you really think the horizon on a globe would curve down to the sides -- and presumably confine curving on down behind you? What, would it dive out of sight behind you? How would it know which way was behind you?

It's not a round earth anymore, your team call it an oblique sphereroid. Or pear shaped, kinda like a lot of the plans they're unsuccessfully selling.

When will people learn to stop thinking and defer to expert tv people?

Every single claim you made is wrong. Quite astounding really, I take my hat off to you

The desperation of these shills. Fucking retards, earth is flat.

You need to go outside at night sometimes.

>debate of the holocaust
No such thing exists among actual academics. It is unnecessary, as the Holocaust, the intentional genocide of 12 million, is a proven fact.

With science, and moon landings, and science, and science fingers, and science.

Fun fact; Stephen Hawkings no longer controls the chair, bonzi buddy pwnd the chairs old version of Windows 98. Behold your science

I think it's over 9 gorrillian now ackshully.

I know it is.

Did you even look at my meme?

Lol, a leaf

>You can't tell me there isn't good evidence that supports a flat earth.
Well then there's no argument. Why post at all, you giant fucking queer?

You fucking ass retard, an oblique spheroid is a slightly squashed sphere. Like a hamburger. Only nowhere near as extreme. It's caused by centrifugal forces.

I have still yet to receive any sort of explanation as to A. why they cover this shit up since it makes everyone's lives so much more difficult, or B. a coherent alternate flat earth theory consistent with EVERY observation we have made thus far

>I don't understand that the earth is really big.

Yeah yeah, 12 gorrillion jews died, along with 24 brazillion gypsies and Catholics and Faye-peoples. Keep telling yourself that.

Gravity tells it which way is down, but if you just used that for an artificial horizon, it would not give you accurate information during aerodynamic maneuvers. For example you could do a 1g barrel roll and the artificial horizon would say you were upright the whole time.

So instead it slowly "bleeds" off it's orientation over a long period of time, keeping it aligned to the Earth's gravity but maintaining it's alignment during turns, climbs etc.

>Land marks
youtube.com/watch?v=HdysJIt4I18

Not standing at a hill, standing at sea level, height accounted for, refraction accounted for, distance accounted for. Nope. Go to a beach and watch a ship. They DO NOT disappear bottom first.

>Southern constellations

youtube.com/watch?v=RdoBXk9lWRU

The stars are distorted by the firmament

>I can't find joogle dot com, tell me what I need to know.

You're out of your element Donny, I can't help you. I'm just a neet troll

Gravity is the attraction of mass

Can you prove mass attracts?

No, you can only prove things fall, which is not proof mass can attract

Or the book that straight up admits to being Jewish propoganda?
>John 4:22

I'm fucking tired of idiotic flat earthers, listen carefully and explain how does the following work in your model, this can be tracked with your own eyes and a notebook, unless notebooks are altered too.
>Events
>A) Near Canada the star trails go in a clockwise direction.
>B) Near the Ecuator the move in almost straight lines, but you can also see them curve to both sides of the center line.
>C) Near Australia the star trails move counterclockwise.
>How is this possible in a flat earth? This repeating phenomena occurs every day and can be best seen with a camera, but you can follow the stars with your own eyes. (pic related)

youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg

Google the radiant point of a meteor shower. Then go look at a meteor shower.

This would happen with parallel meteors coming in, whether the Earth was flat or round, due to perspective. But arguing that meteors never move towards the zenith is just retarded.

I didn't read all that because I don't need to. Flat earth is basically the dumbest, most easily disproven """theory""" ever. If you fell for this horse shit you should really consider chemical castration, you're unfit to reproduce.

A picture of an earth with a curve? That doesn't prove the earth is round you stupid globetard!

But check out this neato picture of an earth with a flat horizon! That totally proves the earth is flat! Checkmate globetard!

It's possible with science, and if you look at the stars you're actually seeing distant Masons staring at you over 7-45 nautical electron space light miles years.

To the power of.. a big number. be careful though, it's the magic of space and science and if you haven't been to Lolita island your brain will literally go "arghhhh" and then you'll understand it.

Make sense?

Basically the most compelling flat earth argument I've ever seen.

Provide me pics of the other side of your alleged ice wall and then we'll talk

Yeah! It'd straight and then curved, did you know science discovered how to turn boys into girls?

That was what the space missions were really about, getting it done.

the horizon on a globe wouldn't rise to eye level. As you go higher you'd have to look down to see the earth. Also, look at any of the videos that supposedly show the curve and you will see the horizon curve down to the sides.

There's a gif/webm about it, but I don't have it

That's not an answer, you dumb fuck.

Have you tested this yourself or are you using pictures you found on Google. You can be honest, it's okay.

Ok I'll tell you truth... I was remote viewing a nudist beach in central America (playa de la concha's) when I over heard prima telling seconda that the whole narrative is true.

We need immigration for economy, we need to become trans for reasons, and earth is 100% round. You can tell by the curved horizon in all of these pics itt.

The real red pill is that it's actually more curved than we originally thought... earth is getting thicc

What the fuck are you even going on about?
My point was that you can't dismiss pictures that prove our point then use pictures to prove your point. It's hypocritical.

Fuck off flatfag