This is why Europeans should mix with each other

>she was 14 here

Agreed, in the future world all white people have to unite as one or be totally destroyed b the rest of the world.

whats the gif from?

Skins series, the original one

Cunny?

oi vey

It's fookin British, back when they still made good TV shows

You're joking right? Do you really want Europe to become American "white" with no sense of history or heritage?

There's actually many reason for Europeans to not mix. Now don't get me wrong Europeans naturally mixed through the ages. Pushing people from Spain to mix with Sweds however would destroy any sense of culture or heritage.

Your ansestors for the most part stayed where they were and married local women, you share a bond with the land and people.

Americans on the other hand lost all their heritage and now manifacture a false one which leads to stuff like hillbillys and red necks.

Plus ukie women >>> basically any other European women

>Muh history
>Muh heritage
Lmao kys surfboard flag

>American

You could not have better contributed to my point than you just did

>not caring about your peoples history or heritage
Shoo shoo nigger

'the grapes must have been sour anyway' says the fox

Who's she and why do I want my dick up her ass?

Brits ain't humans.

>he's an effy fag
>he doesn't realise katie was the true skins waifu

Kaya Scodelario.

Already knocked up by some ugly brtifag too, ugh.

" Her mother, Katia Scodelario, is a Brazilian woman who moved to England in 1990; Scodelario's surname comes from her mother's Italian grandfather.[3] Her father, Roger Humphrey (died 22 November 2010),[4] was English.[5][6][7] Scodelario's parents divorced when she was a child and she was raised in London by her mother, subsequently adopting her surname and becoming fluent in Portuguese.[8]"

>You're joking right? Do you really want Europe to become American "white" with no sense of history or heritage?
I don't want it to happen, it's just going to anyway. Either we become one group or the 90% of the world that isn't white will ensave or kill us. You know I'm right.

How about separate but equal?

Before 1960 we were just an extension of Anglo culture. We really weren't culture-less back in the day.

Fucking love Dubnitskiy's photos. Please post some more of your favorites.

Thanks user. But what the name of this movie?

>Pushing people from Spain to mix with Sweds however would destroy any sense of culture or heritage.
that would just be perverse, but a little mixing between populations wouldn't be a problem

Look, Europeans are all facing fucking extermination at this point. If we survive at all, it'll be a miracle. A little extra Ukrainian blood in Ireland or a little extra Italian blood in Poland isn't a problem, it might even help us.

White people unite!

what do you mean?

Is this the guy who pounds her holes?

I kind of stopped watching 10 years ago after season 3 desu

This is a classic, often used around here

>Uktainian talking about manufactured heritage
My sides

Europeans have been doing this for thousands of years...

this.

Sure.