Chink Hate Thread

Why chinks are so fucking merciless

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/chn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Only the Chinese abuse animals thread #102317013
If I didn't know any better, I'd say some highly paid individuals are scared as fuck of China.

Being Chinese is an uncurable mental disorder.

If you abuse an animal in a western country, you can expect the following things to happen:
>lose all your friends
>lose your job
>get committed/institutionalized by your relatives
>pursued by media and PETA
>life ruination in general

Abuse an animal in any east asian shithole, and expect the following to happen:
>

>what is Yulin .

Mexicans aren't much better

Don't include the performance artist in your collage. It undermines the real shit.
More than just animals.

we dont torture innocent dogs or cats because that make them "taste" better ,Li

Why would you do this? I mean I understand chinks have no souls but it seems like a lot of effort for no reward.

imo : psychopaths.

the fuck is that shit?

>the fuck is that shit?
chink women

No, just for fun.

neither, even if so we dont do that and justify as a cultural shit,nice try cheng

chinese preparing fetuses to ship out to your local chinese restaurant. They says humans taste identical to beef so id stay away from the beef and broccoli.

I mean, it's not like they skin and behead people for drug wars or anything.

>yeah, you know it is wrong that garbage is killing same garbage, but torturing to death innocent animals is a normal behavior and we must praise that cultural tradition

kek

i have a lot like pic related, apparenty they dont understand how elevators work and they keep prying/busting open the doors just to fall in

this dude dieded

pls bump with more chinese elevator deaths, i g2g but i will be back

Dang,never should have sent my pen pal that copy of National Lampoon's Vacation when I was a kid. Guess it got around.

But seriously, are these the owners, or are some sick kids hitching these dogs to some of the vehicles randomly (excluding the bike, of course)?

Communism.
Eats the humanity out of you.

but even cubans/soviets didnt have such level of cruelty.
taking for example Ustachas were the worsg and cruelest and they were right wing facist.
chinks and east asians in general are in different levels

Cuba definitely sucks on a comparable level. My ex was cuban and her grandma gave birth to her mom in Cuba. She said they used garden sheers to help her give birth. Fucking garden sheers.

that seems like uneducated people more like a communist thing,we have cubans here too and they do shits like that because dont have resources and have obsolete tech, therefore doesnt know the proper way to do the things

I don't see a problem with cutting an umbilical with shears, as long as they were sharp and sterilized. Might actually be the best tool, if you're giving birth at home.

The way I was told and this may be total bull shit from salty retarded cuban expats but is they cut her, not the umbilical cord.

>same webms as yesterday, the day before that, and the day before that, and the week before that
>lol look at all these videos of people pooping in public i have

post new webms or post links to convert into new webms then

checked el mago

my quints has spoken, puto

Ah, you mean they cut her taint. Could be. Supposedly a majority of births cause tearing if you don't pre-empt.

What's the point of this? Why do they do this?

> I'd say some highly paid individuals are scared as fuck of China.
Yeahm china strong. Such a great place to live in.

daily reminder that spics are subhuman and must be genocided off the face of this earth

This kind of garbage lives on the other side across the ocean.

hi Li how is evelything going?

>15 posts by this id
lmao do you not have anything better to do with your life, paco?

This one was Korea. Made mainstream news

China is a big developing country, bound to have such cases in rural areas
speak for yourself retarded spic, such problems are found throughout your whole country, whereas China only has it in countryside

How does that number get counted?

animals>people

Why? animals have no malice, people do.

Yeah, other people involved in the drug trade you dense nigger.

Hover over the ID newfag.
Replies, Image Counter, Unique Users and Page Number are all displayed too.

Asians in general are soulless. Add a 2 billion population to the mix and a long standing ancient mind set of screwing over good samaritans or good people in general for trying to do the right thing and you end up with a nation of human ants. All these people that inhabit china now, are the descendants of asshole kissers to the government / kingdom. There are no descendants of the free thinkers, of the empathetic people, of the people yearning for justice because they were wiped out.

It's why I love freedom of speech and right to bear arms. I would fight and die if anything threatened this. God Bless America.

Insect people

>being this mad.
>cheking the id post count
>being in this thread.
>you dont have anything else to do?
>lmao
you ok Ching Chong Ping Pong?

>chin chang ching ching chong
i dont understand soulless east asian languages.

Click someone's ID, newfriend. It'll list off the number of posts they've made in a particular thread.

there are a bunch of webms like and and with chinks burning living dogs, but im not dumping those, because it is redpilling but you never forget the images

no puppers please, i have already watched all of these webms.

not even sure where this is from but it was in my china folder

always gets me, those slant eyes. at least we can use them for organs harvesting

Thanks for these threads, OP! I hate chinks more than anything. Each and every one of them should fucking DIE

FUCK CHYNA

>Insectoid calling someone a sub-human

kek

>working a 9-5 at the dead baby factory

the chinese are dogs

no puppers please.
the main reason of the hate is because of that

active self protection did a video on this

you are welcome to share your hate against chinks until the chink mod arrives.

Get fucked bully.

>chink thread
>bunch of webm
I know how this ends.

idc about webms, but need to change that in order to have real chink hate threads

>super bantamweight mma

LOOOOOOLLL

i hope his family is next lol

their not people, with souls anyway.
The Japs took their last shred of humanity in ww2.

China's global GDP is 18% and climbing, and the US's global GDP is 24% and flagging. The Chinese mainland army is strong but their navy is weak. Even still, the recent events in the South China Sea have shown that they aim to increase their maritime power, and they have the means to do so.

Russian-Chinese relations have actually improved since the Cold War. Recently Russia provided a pipeline to continental China in order to facilitate growth in the mainland (the coastal cities are the greatest economic centers in China: i.e., Beijing, Hong Kong).

Chinese is the largest export economy in the world
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/chn/

China also has the largest population in the world.

In fact, every geopolitician I have read has stated that the 21st century will be the century of China, because in every metric which is used to measure a modern nation's power, China rivals the US significantly.

Add to that the fact that Chinese bonds are floating the American economy, and that many US politicians are bought out by China for pro-China trade deals.

I don't like China. They practice abortions. But in reality, they are not going to just sink into oblivion. The US needs to act fast and cut them off quick.

LURK MOAR FAGGOT

Jesus fuck. That's a horrible way to go.

I was laughing at all the other ones but this one just made my anus tighten.

the chinese still view driving as a symbol of prestige, less so as the days go on but still. they have a power complex when they're behind the wheel and think they're the king of the world. if they kill you, you were probably too poor to afford a car anyways

>China's global GDP is 18% and climbing
having 1 billion of chinks and barely comparing against US, wew.
>Chinese is the largest export economy in the world
again 1 bil of chinks
>Russian-Chinese relations have actually improved since the Cold War
a mistake , Obama stupidity, dragged Russian to Chink arms
>21st century will be the century of China
we already know that, that is why they need to be stopped, if they dont care about their own people to harvest their organs, i dont expect any kind of compassion to the rest of the world, China is a threat to any country around the world

dinner

basically equal to putting the animal in the bed of a truck.

It's literally like fucking GTA but in real life.

Holy shit, how can they be so blind as to not see three fucking toddlers sitting in front of them?

Also, why don't said toddlers react to the car until it's already rolling them over?

he just had had enough

or we could just purge the china bought politicians and im not talking about that shitty movie, just out them and the masses will go "REEEEE" for their politician being a fucking sell out, also but cant you get GDP by just building shit like cities(like their fucking ghost cities they have everywhere)

atleast most hispanics are half white, you guys are nothing but sub-human insectoids

now go make cheap stuff for me

poor animal....

they literally kill anything that breathe.
Why do they do that? is it part of their culture/life style?

>t. insectoid

>is it part of their culture/life style?
yes, that is the reason of this thread.

man those were 4 looong minutes for him

FUCKING CHINKS FUYCI