REMINDER THAT WE COULD'VE HAD A COOL PRESIDENT LIKE THIS, BUT NO... WE HAD TO GO WITH THE ORANGE TURD

REMINDER THAT WE COULD'VE HAD A COOL PRESIDENT LIKE THIS, BUT NO... WE HAD TO GO WITH THE ORANGE TURD

There's still a chance hildawgs! IMPEACH DRUMPTY

She's not even doing it right.

No, I would not like political corruption with my president

>smooth criminal.

>cool president

We will deal with Hillary

cool as in cold blooded because she's a reptilian demon

We're counting on you if he fails.

>Trump
>grabs bitches by their pussies
>owns a real estate empire
>hangs out with all the famous people
>is always saying whatever pops on his mind
>has crazy hair as an expression of freedom
>not cool

How about this Kim. Come out next week saying you want to negotiate peace. Say you won't do it with a madman like Trump and that you want "experienced" statesmen like John McCain, Hillary Clinton, and an experienced journalist from CNN like Chris Cuomo to do it. We'll fly them over, and then they're all your's. No take backs. You can do whatever you want with them.

Deal? We'll even throw in a Boston cream pie for you.

>dabbing
>cool

gtFOH

IT WAS HER TURN REEEEEEEE

Commit suicide you normie boomer cuck faggot.

Honestly how is she still alive? Children's blood? Is that the secret for elites?

so you judge a presidential candidate based on their adoption of retarded pop culture, you're such a retarded faggot, stupid cuck.

Hillary4prison

this campaign was so clueless and made every effort possible to alienate every group possible. remember, if you ever shared a cartoon frog meme you're a white supremacist.

The best fucking pic ever posted on pol.

Thanks based user

How dare you use that flag!

This thread is making me so sleepy, we should all take a nap.

How did you get that flag?

its kim

Dab and diapers? kek

REMEMBER 2 SCOOPS 2 MANY DRUMPFT

How fucking stupid are you? "Durr I know this is a corrupt lying bitch but she's soooo cool" The president doesn't need to be cool faggot they need to run the country properly