Fucking madman does it again

Fucking madman does it again

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Team_Trump45/status/904162667547549696
theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/4/3/15168956/donald-trump-twitter-white-house-archives-tweets
unvis.it/theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/4/3/15168956/donald-trump-twitter-white-house-archives-tweets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S FUCKING REAL

twitter.com/Team_Trump45/status/904162667547549696

Saturday night is the perfect time to meme

The salt on his feed is unbelievable. I love how dems want to unify America and be in the fold when they're not in power

WEW

I fucking love the Donald holy shit

Needs "I would have won" by Bernie Sanders tbqh

ಠ_ಠ

supreme shitposter

kek

SATURDAY NIGHTS ALRIGHT FOR MEMEING
GET A LITTLE BANTER IN

I love our president.

Sunday is for praying!

No mercy.

Mercy is for the weak.

If there is as God, may he save those from Huston & purge those from isis

wow it is real
i love trump

I love that he posted it immediately after video of him literally saving people's lives

> tfw its real

wew

Holy shit. Never in history will a president reach these levels of raw entertainment

lol holy shit

salty liberals detected. stay mad.

Oh my fucking God. Thank you Trump

Best part? These are going in the National Archive. Future Generations will here about how the 45th President was the biggest shitposter at the age of 71 and kids everywhere will look up in awe as they may never be able to out do him.

Hivemind morons.

Its times like these when I know I backed the right guy, long live Trump the king of trolls

so salty this nigga started whipping out the graphs

I just checked. There is so much salt there.

Have not been to twitter in awhile. Forgot about the constant 10 in a row replies by (((verified))) ((((((journalists)))))) that absolutely shit up the place.

I think I have him blocked because I don't see him. I downloaded a list of about 600 people and blocked en masse

Trump plz.

Best timeline confirmed.

wjay does that retard want done? trump already gave 1 million of his own money and almost 8 billion of ours
virtue signalling little sheep, no different from
>THINK OF MUH STARVING CHILDREN

what happened to Tom Coates's anus? Trump happened.

This nigga acting like hitting Retweet is some lengthy ordeal keeping Trump from doing other things. It's a fucking click, calm down.

kek

tomorrow is a day of prayer
trump kicks things off with this blessed offering to kek

>be donald trump
>get guaranteed (you)s in the millions

that is so fucking true. they should ban chain replies. its the same five faggots botting themselves ten replies

Based samurai.

check'd n kek'd

What did he mean by this?

Praise

Muh bantz oh lawd

jap bantz are best bantz

Can't wait for Don Lemon's meltdown over this

You believe in a religion? Then you should do that ritual religious people do to pay respect to their deity on Sunday. I'm just going to play with my new mechanical keyboard but which my Christfriends a happy Prayer Day.

theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/4/3/15168956/donald-trump-twitter-white-house-archives-tweets

Can't wait for Keith Olbermann's.

What if we archive that
unvis.it/theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/4/3/15168956/donald-trump-twitter-white-house-archives-tweets

Thanks

The amount of salt that faggot produces daily could kill a horse.

Jews and Muslims btfo

US politics in a nutshell

Epic nip bantz

>researching climate change helps prepare for hurricanes

wut, hurricanes have a fucking season you wigger

>s-so mister president, uh
>h-how? do you spend your Saturday nights? doyousleepinniceandtightforyourjob?
>"I go on Twitter, following some amazing guys and gals, tremendous, wonderful people"
>"Sometimes I come across something from this place, I'm not sure"
>i-is is it Vice? CNNMSNBCFOXINFOWARS?
>"A place I only know as a board of peace, but regardless"
>"Sometimes people, they're so talented"
>"They tweet these incredibly funny images, I don't know who makes them but they're incredible people"
>"And if it really makes my wall 10ft taller, and you know we're building that wall, Mexico will pay, I assure you"
>"But if it really makes my day, like bigly, makes my day"
>"I retweet it"
>B-BUT THAT'S NOT PRESIDENTIAL, MAKING FUN OF YOUR COMPETITION IT'S SO SEXIST
>"that feeling in the event somebody reads my retweet and makes the same face I am making right now"

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP

>Republicans pivot on important issues
>Looks at the salt replies and sees them caring more about Trump and pivoting on the issues.

Democrats do not care about the people or the worker. All they care about is mah popularity.

Verified Liberals are all nuts.

He blocked people who debunked him lol. This guy needs to be raided into private account mode.