Why can't white nationalists meet their own expectations? Why can't we be the beautiful and powerful?

Why can't white nationalists meet their own expectations? Why can't we be the beautiful and powerful?

speak for yourself, shlomo.

Because the beautiful and the powerful have the most to lose. Frontlines are usually people that have nothing left to lose or are willing to lose what they have left. If this movement seriously picks up steam, then you'll see proper supporters come out of the woodworks.

It's a goal, not a reality.

Kekistanis aren't literal nazis, you idiot. That guy is really ugly though.

>leftist talking shit on aesthetics
Oh i am Laffin

Well put

It's a raid!!! Keep 'em coming!

But do you honestly think the walking abortion manlets who hang out here blaming minorities and women for their failures are ever going to be able to understand that they're just born losers who should kill themselves and do civilized society a favor?

The only bad picture on the right is the Kekistani fag, who's probably a libertarian who hates racists. The rest of them are fine. James Fields also looks like a hardcore chad.

You just keep telling yourself that, replaceable one.

Because you're sperg mostly. Even factoring in the history of the Weimar Republic and the eventual election of Hitler in 1933, no one gave a sincere fuck about NSDAP ideology or eugenics based nationalism... No one really cared before 1933 and most people didn't really care afterwards.

If you guys were to make an sort of advancement it would be as the result of tactical voting by people fed up with weak government and commie bullshit... And this is not possible in the two party US system of democracy at this present time.

It will take a hell of a happening to see it take hold in America and Europe.

I'm not American, but the standard of aesthetics in American politics seems ridiculously low. Sure, there's room for improvement, but we could be doing a lot worse. It takes a lot to top Antifa.

What a pack of dweebs.

They look like an advert for eugenics. At least in Charlottesville most of us seemed like normal, properly-functioning people.

>that guy in the front
>black
>overweight
>AND disabled

Holy cow he checks so many of the boxes in the Oppression Olympics. I bet he gets so much pussy from women with thick frame glasses and blue hair.

Nice cherrypicking

>kekistan
>white nationalist

>Flag

I can't understand what the left sees in the Charlottesville crowd they think they can exploit. Everyone except for literally 2% of people looked either normal or good. A decent amount were practically ubermensch Chad's. Even that pic they keep spamming of Peter whats his face doesn't look bad it's just him yelling the cherry picking is pathetic because one of the biggest points of natsoc and the right in general is being the best you can be physically and mentally. The left on the other hand embraces degeneracy and weakness

There's no way this isn't a special ed class.

>naziswatchout.jpg

This is very true. With a serious career you can't go out marching with tikis right now

Nazis watch out

>So glad the protest is coming so close!
>Need to pickup my diabeetus meds while I'm here
>kill all nazis! xD

The funny thing is it's even worse than cherrypicked: it's actually photoshopped on top of being cherrypicked. Some guy actually went head and gave him more masculine facial features to try and make them alt-right seem more "chad"-esque.

No, I'm not even kidding. They really are that pathetic and insecure.

If you genuinely believe that image is legitimate and you aren't just memeing to justify your "everyone I don't like is a shill" tactic, you are actually mentally retarded.

I'll give you a hint: Antifa would never describe Sup Forums as "thinking rationally". Liberals would never use the word "retard". Liberals aren't going to describe their followers as "easily manipulated", and nobody outside of Sup Forumstards regularly uses the terminology "the narrative". It's a fake image, idiot.

lol. no they still fuck right wing chads. those kind of nu male cucks make great orbiters though

Chad Nationalism is real

Real gay

Because subhumans try to represent us.