Brit/pol/ - There is a mole right at the top of Brit/pol/ edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=3vzeUaB_CbI

>Hunt for man filmed grinding against Notting Hill officer
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844766/Hunt-man-filmed-grinding-against-Notting-Hill-officer.html

>Spying on the spies: State surveillance of Britons now being monitored
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/401706-surveillance-intelligence-monitor-watchdog

>EU delaying in hope Westminster MPs will derail Brexit
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/401719-brexit-eu-derail-deal

>MPs declare sports and bookies as most common donors
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41027964

>Maximum terror prison sentences 'may be too low'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41133948

>RAF opens close combat roles to women in 'defining moment'
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/raf-opens-close-combat-roles-to-women-in-defining-moment-11015584

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqNHvuzai5U
youtube.com/watch?v=JagCrDFR8Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/09/richard-graham-four-ways-in-which-the-media-distorts-our-eu-negotiations.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4847680/PETER-HITCHENS-Diana-s-greatest-legacy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I, Eddie, would like to formally apologise to ALL anime posters.

Anime posters are truly the greatest of the brit/pol/ posters. I was wrong to think that it was tripcodes.

also karenposting isback

>RAF opens close combat roles

>RAF
>close combat roles

>tripnonce is fishing for replies
>reminder not to respond

I knew you'd come round you rotten old cunt. Great to hear it.

Oh, how very big of you. You're an alpha male, are you? Well, let me clue you in on something: Alpha Males haven't been in charge for a good couple of decades. Obviously, this tirade is directed on a High School level. Once you get out of high school, and begin working at your dead-end office job, you know who your boss is going to be? That's right, that pasty nerd you made fun of. It's funny, you see. The majority of the women you are talking about, despite the blatant lies you've slipped in, and the generalizations which remain moderately untrue, are frankly, idiotic sluts. The fact that you're trying to taunt us with them is inane, because while they sound appealing in text, in reality, we wouldn't want anything to do with the fucking skanks. And furthermore, thank you for "fucking every girl in the school (I bet you can bench 2000 pounds too, amirite?)." Honestly, thank you. Why, you may ask? Because, by taking away the easy route, you have brought pain upon us. You have brought us misery, you have forced us to adapt to that misery, and to grow as people. Luxury doesn't incite growth, pain does. So while you're busy sticking it in your AIDS-ridden skanks, we're studying, learning, gaining skills that are necessary for life. You may scoff at this, call us stupid nerds for not getting the pussy while it's hot, but guess what? We're going to get it eventually. You said so yourself, women love power. So, eventually, you're going to find a women you love as much as she primally needs you. You're going to get married, maybe settle down a bit. Wild sex for the first two years, but after a while, she'll get ansy. She'll grow tired of the novelty of the Alpha Male.

Your relationship will become the dull forced marriage that is seen constantly in America. You'll likely divorce her and move on, getting a younger wife that'll need you as much as your old wife did when you first married. Seems swell, doesn't it? I can assure you, it isn't. By now, we have risen to power. While you live the life of the swingers, we are the Senators, the Chairmen, we are the rulers of life as you know it. We have transcended your pitiful existence, and control every aspect of your very fate, without you even so much as noticing. By now, we have the money and the power, and as Scarface once said (We know you love him, and have his poster on your bedroom wall,'cause you're cool like that) next we get the women. And guess who it is that loves power, as you said women do? That's right, it's your little skank of a wife! Now, most of us will likely have settled down with a wife, but I'm sure there are plenty that would be glad to take your wife when she dumps your sorry ass to go to the people she knows have the real power. And, as we get older, our fortunes and power will grow. We'll eventually get a few trophy wives, settle down a bit, and live in the lap of luxury. Meanwhile, you, the "Alpha Male" will be left alone. By the time you hit thirty, your primal attraction, your ONLY asset, will begin to fade. Your third wife in ten years will grow tired of your old, pitiful body, and will leave you. Stuck in a dead-end job as one of our pawns, you will grow old and even less appealing. Eventually you will die an old and unloved man, either by taking your own life, drowning yourself in booze, or perhaps merely out of your own misery. So go ahead. Brag about how many women you are ****ing. Call us losers. We may seem to be upset, and you may mock our pain, but I assure you, we know your fate. And we are smiling inside.

lol, loser

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

suck my dick brah

>ANYTHING else - ONE word

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on.

This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half-baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective.

True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

You're an idiot. A moron of the highest order. You're so stupid it's a wonder and a pity you can remember to breath. Intelligent ideas bounce off your head as if it were coated with teflon. Creative thoughts take alternate transportation in order to avoid even being in the same state as you. If you had an original thought it would die of loneliness before the hour was out. On an intelligence scale of 1 to 10 (10 corresponding to the highest attainable IQ) you're rating is so far into negative numbers that one would need to travel into another quantum reality in order to even catch a distant glimpse of it.

Your personality is that of a rabid Chihuahua intent on destroying its own tail. Your powers of observation are akin to those of the bird that keeps slamming into the picture window trying to get that other bird it keeps seeing. You are walking, talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive, and that Barnum was thinking of you when he uttered his immortal phrase regarding the birth of a sucker. You are, at varying times, tedious, boring, and even occasionally earth shatteringly hilarious in your idiocy, routinely childish, moronic, pathetic, wretched, disgusting and pitiful.

You are wholly without any redeeming social grace or value. If God ever decides to give the planet an enema you'd better run like the wind because anywhere you stand is a suitable place for The Insertion. There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche. To call you a parasite would be injurious and defamatory to the thousands of honest parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin do not pretend to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage. You are a fraudulent, lying, predatory charlatan. You are of less worth than a burnt-out light bulb. You will forever live in shame.

You have nothing to say, and Godwin's Law does not apply when writing about you. You are the anti-Midas, for all that you touch becomes valueless and unusable. Mothers gather their children close when you appear. You are an aberration, a corruption, and a boil that needs to be lanced. You are a poison in need of being vomited. You are a tooth so rotten it infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.

I don't like you. I don't like anybody who has as little respect for others as you do. Go away, you swine. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. Meaningful to no one, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I wretch at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, and the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a waste of flesh. On a good day you're a halfwit. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, study, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libellous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystrophic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, and socially-retarded.

Shut up and go away lest you achieve the physical retribution your behaviour merits.

Thank you for your kind attention to and expected cooperation in this matter.

ok

It simply is not true? I know, butterflies, more important than 300 deaths which are based on the number of high school, I have peace.
Monkeys trained to fight, and I'm not a military sniper. You anything, but it was not. We wanted to determine the sex. I mean, I see the face of the earth.
If you think you can find something on the Internet? Evo cars. Be prepared for hidden spy network in the United States to attack the larvae of intellectual property rights, I must say better. The storm destroyed painful memories. Half of the children died. You can do it anywhere and I can already killed hundreds of hands. This is wrong, but smaller oil reserves, like an old man "that some phones Navy to play ugly." But now we can not pay ridiculous prices. I do not want to disrupt their wounds.
Half of the children died.

>you snail-skulled little rabbit

youtube.com/watch?v=JagCrDFR8Ng

nice

>someone actually bothered to read all of that
I've got a treat for you.

This man once told me that the world will change for me I'm not a sharp tool shed Finger to thumb, stupid BREW "L" form
Well, these years, it will not stop According to the rules, and fell to the ground There is no meaning to life Your brain is intelligent, but its heart is dark
So many things to see So it happened on the street? You never, never know If the light does not shine
Come on, now, you're a star, a game, Hey, now a rock star Hey, listen, question All worth gold and light gold To break the superstar's pattern
According to him, a good place is cold Now, wrap, wait But nine preliminary planetary minutes Look at the hole in the satellite images
Skating on our thin ice is enough For heating the water, so you can swim My world is on fire. and this? So I do not feel jirueul explain how.
If someone asked me, I could unload We have to leave. He also said at some point I use some fuel We can change what
Well, these years, it will not stop According to the rules, and fell to the ground There is no meaning to life Your brain is intelligent, but its heart is dark
So many things to see So it happened on the street? You never, never know These lights.
All worth gold and light gold To break the superstar's pattern

dead hours

how are you doin mate?

Who else going to go on an early morning run?

>all those deleted posts
rip brit/pol/

Was all Preuße shitposts, so its for the best. Why you up so late user?

Early bird worm etc

Why did you delete?

They were all copypasta

Nice, you see NK allegedly tested a hydrogen bomb that measured a 6.3 on Richter scale

Maybe he got reported

it's a shame nk is the only country outside of american influence

Do you think they are overall a happier people?

Not me, Rimmer. Best of luck. let us know when you are back. You stretched first, right?

no they're starving

How'd you know its me? Are you a British user on holiday? It's still dark here (5:34) will go in half hour. Of course I stretch before I run

Well maybe regime change is good for the people

I know its you because I browse a lot but post only occasionally, I'm often asked if I am a brit but I'm just a normal American. Was laughing about the routine you have going. Good dedication m8.

not by america tho, which is what it's really about

I'm known across the Atlantic. I haven't gone running for a few weeks now but going to start going every other day again. I like American posters. Where you from?

Better them then china. If Korea unifies they will be a pretty intimidating nation military power and technological the most advanced

china's military is untested, but american ideology is what's really holding the west back

Kek, you're my favorite triplord here. Sorry to hear its been while, should make it every day if you can manage. Sorry, people try to dox me in American threads so I don't say where I am from. I don't recall where you are from but I thought you had said? I would love the experience of going down to a genuine English pub or chippie.

>american ideology is what's really holding the west back
True but impossible to stop

>Kek, you're my favorite triplord here
Thanks lad

> I don't recall where you are from but I thought you had said?
Near London, don't want to get too specific as I have the same problem as you getting doxed. I used to go Washington state a lot when I was a kid as I have family there. Beautiful place

>I would love the experience of going down to a genuine English pub or chippie.
Its good lad, making me hungry and thirsty thinking about it. Chippie chips are unbeatable

Is London as bad as I hear? I figure I ought to visit where my family is from but my grandmother was distraught at the state of her old home on the East End of London. She said it wasn't England anymore.

> I used to go Washington state
Beautiful place indeed, I hope to visit there too some day.

>Its good lad, making me hungry and thirsty thinking about it. Chippie chips are unbeatable
I got to tuck into a full English when I visited Hong Kong but it felt a bit counterfit, do they have good breakfast places in the UK too?

Not really, NK has a trade agreement with China which allows them to mine NK's mineral resources in exchange for food and other resources.
Why the Chinese are more capable of understanding the cultural and ethnic differences and are better suited to mediate this. America will never allow this though, because if they succeed the China to gain a similar status to them in foreign relations and will increase China's influence in the region and the world.

Nah its alright, some areas where if you visit you wont be anywhere near are a bit shite but nothing compared to the hood/ghetto in the states.

>her old home on the East End of London. She said it wasn't England anymore.
This would be true, mini Bengal/Mogadishu. All the white people from east end moved to Essex or US like your nan

>I visited Hong Kong but it felt a bit counterfit
Yeah it will be, its like getting fish and chips in a pub its not the same. Especially a foreign English breakfast as the bacon and sausages wont be the same

>do they have good breakfast places in the UK too?
Yeah usually a local café is all you need for a great English breakfast. A denny's will do a decent English breakfast.

I'm off for my run now lad, speak in about 30-45 minutes

Cheers, thanks for the response. Most people here wouldn't give me the time of day.

I'm back from my run lads. Jesus Christ that was hard

Why are things quite so dead at this hour m8? Its pretty surprising that no one is up to post and keep it bumped. God bless you doing it.

Ill keep it up lad. brit/pol/ held the line neva4get

I remember, certainly. So many newfags and people who just left these days. Very sad.

Well done keeping Brit/pol/ alive chaps. No idea why no one else is on, it may have something to do with a certain tripfag spamming all of last thread and the beginning of this thread which made other anons leave

I could only imagine the potential unlocked by every member of the anglosphere working together for nationalist goals. Maybe some day people will wake up and save the English speaking world.

GB sux

We kind of do with the five eyes but that's only security. If being honest the only problem would be American ideology, political correctness and equality. Let the Aussies control social issues and the whole thing would run perfectly

Will you guys watch my livestream if i just went around redpilling people and doing fucked shit on YT?

This streaming gig is a good job man, they make thousands

Depends what you do and whether you are good or not. Obviously as someone from brit/pol/ I would watch but if you are a retard I would stop. I think they make $1 per thousand views

Yeah but donations and shit and I'd do crazy shit like go to bradford and drop redpills without giving a fuck lad

>Yeah but donations
I wouldn't donate as I am stingy

>I'd do crazy shit like go to bradford and drop redpills without giving a fuck
Yeah please don't do that lad, you will get stabbed to death and if survive locked up for inciting racial hatred

Nah m8 free speech and i'll do it subtly

Give us an example of what you would say

Are the Americans gonna ever forget about that policewoman webmaster?

Morning lads

It's my last day before uni and I can't spend all day endlessly shitposting anymore. It was a fun few weeks.

Back to reality I suppose.

pewdiepie looks fuckin fit these days

Also new survetion poll is out

I'm a bit surprised with it, I thought the tories would nose dive but it seems pretty close

Stay away from the degeneracy. Way away. Enjoy, and good luck.

I will, I am spending most of my time doing placements

However the uni bar is just around the corner

Labour is now the party of a soft 'Brexit' so the Lib Dems are polling 5% higher than I'd have expected. 4% is high for the current UKIP as well.

Nice article about media bias surrounding the brexit negotiations

conservativehome.com/platform/2017/09/richard-graham-four-ways-in-which-the-media-distorts-our-eu-negotiations.html

No they are just deflecting about the state of their police service. But they have a point and that bloke should go to prison and she should be sacked from the police service

I don't recall it whatsoever so I suppose they will. Could you refresh my memory? I think you placed more importance on it than there actually was and misunderstood American attention.

Sincerely, I don't recall any such thing. I don't think Americans be they left or right are happy with police in America.

You've got to blame May for this though. Why doesn't she have director communication like Alistair Campbell briefing all the journalists what to say and if they don't follow the narrative they are barred from downing street speeches and never given exclusives or leaks

But no police officer no matter what parade in the name of diversity would let that shit happen in the states. Not only is it disrespectful to her but the whole police service

Yeah I agree, super tight control is needed more than anything now, but all we get are limp wristed incompetents

It began in those ghastly weeks in 1997 when all pretence ended that Britain contained a ‘silent majority’ which would one day assert itself and defy the moral and cultural revolution that was eating away at our country.

They were cowed by a dictatorship of grief, even if the grief was largely self-pity. When the Blair creature appropriated Diana as a saint and martyr of New Labour, nobody contradicted him. For alas, it was true. She really was the People’s Princess, if by ‘the People’ you mean the new resentful Britain of wounded feelings, which utterly rejects all the old dutiful rules of behaviour, and which also has no time for, and no understanding of, hereditary monarchy.

In that moment was born the deadly, subversive idea that the true heir to the throne, Prince Charles, should never reign, but that we should ‘skip a generation’ and hand the vacant throne (when the vacancy inevitably comes) to Diana’s son – because he is her son.

What this means is monarchy based on opinion poll, not on lawful right. And that’s the end of monarchy. Let’s speculate further into the future. Charles abdicates to please the crowds. William takes the Crown. But he who rules by permission of the polls also falls on the whim of the polls. And when those polls turn on a once-popular William, as they will, he too will be gone, and Buckingham Palace will be a museum. I wouldn’t give it that long.

The British monarch is like the king on a chessboard. He cannot attack. But by occupying his square he prevents others from doing so – politicians who long for the supremacy that monarchs have, who yearn to be escorted by booted cavalry and greeted with trumpets, and who want us to respect them even when they don’t deserve it. Especially when they don’t deserve it.
It’s not an accident that most of the longest-lasting free, law-governed countries in the world are constitutional monarchies.
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4847680/PETER-HITCHENS-Diana-s-greatest-legacy.html

Japan, where drug possession is still treated as a crime, has much less drug use than Britain. But legalisers try to slither out of this awkward fact by claiming (without a scrap of evidence) this is due to Japanese ‘culture’. If so, why don’t foreigners in Japan ignore the law and smoke dope in the street, the way people do in London? Do they too have a different ‘culture’?

Mr Humphrys doesn’t know this because, like the rest of the BBC, he seldom if ever speaks to anyone who disagrees with the billionaire drug-legalisation lobby. We have to wonder, why is the Corporation so sympathetic to that lobby?

How did Jacob Rees-Moog get so popular? What have I missed?

A brown girl called me and my mates "disturbingly white" last night, when we were in a VERY ethnic part of London. The absolute state of modern Britain desu, baka senpai

Even if people didn't like blair and to some extent Cameron they knew how to be leaders and surround themselves with the right people. I cant see anyone in the conservative party right now who could. Maybe Gove

Whereabouts and what did you say?

I hope you told her to fuck off and that it's a white country. What a dumb cunt.

Elephant and Castle, and "No, sorry, we don't smoke" (because she'd followed that conversation starter up with a request for a lighter)

Think she was trying to be funny desu, bit of a strange one

Yeah hilarious. I find her and her ilk disturbingly brown and wish they'd leave en masse.

She was trying to get some white dick lad. Don't worry Elephant and castle will be completely gentrified in the next few years

Might have said that but I think my normie friends might have been slightly taken aback

Yeah I know, I was in a nice little area for the gentrified folk (Mercato Metropolitano), but made the mistake of stepping out to some of the local pubs afterwards

For L’Oréal (and other brands like them) the next time you want to run a diversity campaign, ask yourself whether you’re truly ready to address racism and its unseen and insidious structures that keep it in place, otherwise you ought to not waste our time. My (white) friend rightly said recently that white people speak of wanting to be ‘diverse’ but when it comes down to it, really can’t stand to be in a room with people who aren’t like them.

Meme magic

Back from the states after living there for years and years. A lot has changed here I see. Good to be home though.

Is America any good or is it as bad as it appears?