Why some American are opposed to a Mexican immigration ?

I'm French so please excuse my English.
In France, one of the biggest opposition to immigration is the migrants culture itself, because most of them are muslim and with a total different culture.
But the Mexicans seem pretty assimilable to me, they are christian (i have read that almost a quarter of them become protestant in USA), with a latin language and culture and even for a part of them have european ancestry.

If they assimilated we wouldn't be complaining, would we?

>Dirty.
>Won't call out crime or call police.
>Wont flush toilet paper.
>Wont drink our tap water.

Kikes have whites confused, they have demonized our latino brothers and have instead tried to integrate us with nigs.

If they assimilated and if they poured more into the Economy then they extracted, sure. bring them all in.

but when all they do is drain welfare and take advantage of American Generosity, ultimately taking advantage of America, then you dont belong here.

Most of the opposition for me is that while their culture is similar enough, their values and work ethic are not. There's a reason Mexico is terrible compared to the US.

I'm fine with restricted, slow immigration from Mexico, but US demographics should be preserved. We're a mostly white country and it should stay that way.

It's not that they don't assimilate, it's that they bring crime into our nation. Have you not heard of MS-13, OP?

Of course, but can you develop ? Is it linked with Huntington in "Who are We ?" ?
Is it more of a theroy or a pratical problem ? In Europe it's both, but some may say that the biggest threat is the theory because it doomed the experience.

Arizona here. Mexicans don't really assimilate. they are shot tier and throw trash, abuse animals and throw their used toilet paper into the trash. they smell and they're pretty fucking worthless. they do work hard at manual labor but they always cut corners and fuck shit up. also, they are gang oriented and try to intimidate anyone not Mexican / Hispanic.

because it was forced on them.
a lot of the mexicans that come here(regardless of how rich or poor they are) are a burden to the country in alot of ways.
one of which is constructing a language barrier to communities.(this is actually a good thing in some ways because niggers are forced to move out and mexican gangs do more to forward ethnic cleansing than anyone on here ever has)
creating a language barrier to a country that has always had one language, is not a good thing no matter where it is.
there's a lot of other reasons for the opposition, but i'm too lazy to explain it in detail.
while this user
might be memeing, there's some truth to it.
left wing indoctrination tries to push mexicans to integrate and group up with niggers for any number of reasons, but i can guarantee you a massive amount of mexicans and latinos in general absolutely hate niggers despite how often (((people))) try to push their culture onto us and our communities.

>t.mexican(legal)

They do not assimilate or there wouldn't be a problem with them. Everywhere Mexicans move to in large numbers turns into little Mexico with the accompanying litter, crime and dilapidation. For some reason Mexicans do not take care of their homes or yards resulting in ugly blights that drop property values all around. Eventually the area becomes mainly Spanish speaking including stores and schools. They are happy to stagnate in an awful neighborhood and send most of their money back to Mexico where they plan on returning eventually.

Thats a bingo.

>latin language
>latin culture
>assimilable to a predominantly anglo and germanic culture with anglo-germanic language

I just want more Europeans to immigrate here

It's basically impossible.

Really user? You really going to drink fucking tap water?

Latin people can integrate themself, see the Italian.
I still don't understand, for me you're a bit "spoiled", here in Europe we are facing millions of people who don't share any religious, linguistic, cultural (...) thing with us ! It's like the Brits who are bullying Polish : nonsense !

It's not Mexicans, it's mainly Hondurans, Salvadorans and other no skill havin jungle niggers.

Same for us going to Europe. Before I came here I wanted to move to Germany but the restrictions and requirements made it extremely difficult. It's like immigration laws were set up to prevent strong, independent, competent countries from aiding each other.

I have to agree with you.. but at least our tap water is actually drinkable

The fench should be burned from history. Your people dont exist anymore. You are the first example of what not to do... fight wars to not let white invaders in and then get subverted by jews to get arabbed.

You are the niggers of europe.

Hispanic here, I don't care if they assimilate better, I don't want to live in a country with mostly Mexicans. Also, secular young Hispanics are becoming more common and cringy than American fedoras.

I live in Vegad and that shit is disgusting, recently moved from NorCal and the difference is astonishing.

Mass immigration is a release valve for shitty countries. If you give people the option of leaving, they'll leave, rather than stay and fix their shitty country. The neighbouring country will get shittier and more corrupt, and it will be occupants for that country who will perpetually be entering your country.

Why do whites act like this would change anything?

A friends sister use to work with a girl who emigrated from africa. Shes darker than dark. Guess who has been her only boyfriend since she has been here? A white (think polish) immigrant, she hates african americans so she most likely won't be dating/breeding with anything other than white unless she finds a nice african male, which i doubt.

This is kind of normal, lots of europeans when they immigrant get with and breed with non whites. Europeans immigrating to america doesn't mean much buddy, pop culture has everything fucked up, many europeans are very naive and sheltered.

Focus on white americans my friend and figure out a way to take (((THEM))) out.

Let me tell you how bad it is.

Im Mexican and im against it.
Fucking inmigrants ruining my state trying to go to the US, and those that fail stay here ruining stuff.

Oaxaca, Guerrero, South americans, Colombians, Salvadoreans, etc.
All fucking subhumans come to my city to cause crime and related problems.

Guess how cartels were created and why in north mexico?

They vote left wing. Fuck them. Deport all possible communist spics the hell out.

How and why in the north?

So are you saying that the Irish, German, Scandinavian (...) immigration in the Usa was a bad thing ?
As long as they can integrate, it's ok. My question wich remains unsolved is : why this people who share a lot with you have such difficulty to integrate themself ? Is it because of the proximity of their homeland ? Of the economic context ? Or the too big ration migrant/native ?

You're ignorant and a shame to your cause

Too much, too fast.

Mexicans are great, I like them a lot, but we need to remove the illegals and lock up for a while.

Our culture is Anglo-Saxon, not Latin. Would you like France to become England?

Bump

>But the Mexicans seem pretty assimilable to me
Lmao. Yeah regular mexicans from mexico city / guadalajara / etc.

We don't get regular mexicans we get literal illiterate mestizo peasants.
they have no desire to assimilate because they dont even know what assimilating is or how to do it.
They turn whatever neighborhood they congregate in into the same poverty crime ridden shit village they came from in Northern Mexico.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you cant take the trailer park out of the girl you follow?

By the 3rd generation they are assimilated, but they still have that viva mexico pride bullshit.

Well there's what you assume and there's reality. Look up Aztlan, this is how those "christian half-whites" "assimilate". They're semi-Aztec savages who dream of peeling your skin off and then burn you alive.

>won't call out crime or call police
Jeez, I wonder why wouldn't they call the police... Is it because they are scared they will be deported?

Yep, most of the regular "good" Mexicans actually have good enough lives in Mexico, they might like to immigrate here, but not enough to break the law.
Trump literally said nothing wrong about "Mexico not sending their best" and the media treated it was full 1488 RACE WAR NOW. That got me redpilled very early on in the campaign.

Because demographic replacement, you browned french cuck

its not bad in particular; since the 80's to 90's powerful regimes rose in Central America, ever since their fall they've been messy to put it simply (there are charity groups and coalitions that do volunteer work and build homes. I believe their economical structure is culprit due to recent rulers + possibly the banana wars (three big banana companies playing real life three-way chess) having some effect upon it.

almost all migrants vote for the left unfortunately

mainly the demographics of individuals determine if they are alright (one's economic position - adding into past history of work - adding into their skills for work (etc.))
- summing into what one immigrant is capable to handle by themselves, and what they need government help (money) with ( until ___ ).
however this immigration poll has been a high narrative ever since the 90's (some in the 80's, though cold war and Cuba still was probably fresh in the minds of most americans then).
there was some statistic I found before on a website that showed the levels of immigrants entering through the southern border, and then in the same years democratic parties became dominant in California, when California had been a Republican majority state most of the time before shit went down in central america. so this could mean too that immigrant votes have potential to be partisan in our standard bipartisan elections, due to region and political systems they've immigrated from.
(TL;DR, it isnt a good idea to let them all come in at once)

If they're draining welfare, then I'd say that they're assimilating quite well, since the largest demographic of welfare receivers are whites, followed by niggers.

MS-13 is an American creation, they're ex-military trained by the American government in the School of the Americas. They're not bringing crime, they're returning it.

This is why

this webm is a courtesy of brazil

>Why some American are opposed to a Mexican immigration
99% of us are only opposed to illegal immigration.
>almost all migrants vote for the left unfortunately
Only the illegal ones.

MS-13 is a Salvadorian gang. Not even Meixcan.

That's not really true, is it?

not really, you speak to most frenchman and they don't want muslims there because of their race, not religion. many do not want blacks there either, and most of your blacks are christian.

i do not want mexicans because we already have nearly 40 million of them here. and like vicente fox said "where there are mexicans, there is mexico". it's definitely true and we've seen california change so drastically from the migration. once it's done, you can't undo it.

ratatatatamaulipas?

legal is not good if it means population replacement. if you want america to become mostly mestizo, why not move to an already mestizo country rather than make us into another one?

uma delicia

The area I live, outside Washington DC, has a lot of illegals. Some are fine, hard working humans and want nothing more to be decent and live happily.

Problem is, there's a lot. Like, A LOT. In the suburbs outside of DC, they gather in the cities and loiter around in groups of 5-15+ guys looking for work. Most don't speak english. And this happens EVERYWHERE.

And while most of these guys are decent, it doesn't mean that they don't get shitty fucking drunk and drive REALLY BAD. I've seen some really really really drunk driving that I assumed was an illegal only because they were driving into the illegal/spanish neighborhoods.

When I was in the drunk tank when I was 20, it was only me + 2 illegal aliens in there. I asked what they did since I'm conniving and can persuade normies, and they told me that they crashed a car drunk. I asked how often that it happens, and the cop didn't respond, his eyes just got REAL big.

Another experience I had was when I was apply for a restaurant job. The manager was in the process of telling me they had no regular waiting positions open. I asked him about a busboy positions since I was desperate for money, and very CANDIDLY laughed and said he could hire an illegal for dimes on the dollar.

I brought this issue up with my father, who is a libcuck but was a higher rank in the US military-turned-private contractor. I told him illegal immigration leads to the lower classes losing work. He said that he didn't care, as long as illegals would do it for cheaper, then he wouldn't have to spend more on labor, which became more profits for his company.

So...there's all that...I personally think they are usually fine people, but its a big problem and facts don't care about feelings.

i'm French so i know that the problem is all about religion and culture, not race. The right in France is not the same as in the USA.
Also thx for all your answers (except from the retarted who by insulting all the time make the american look like ignorant retarted ). It was my first time here , but where i'm a bit disapointed is that no one was able to talk about theory or giving me facts and datas.

Non-white immigration and assimulation into every white country and only white countries is white genocide.

I don't want those people in my country.