What do you think, politically, when you see this?

What do you think, politically, when you see this?

I'm immediately turned off and I think about how Western society has been corrupted by Jews and niggerdom.

Race mixing is fucking disgusting. Any racemixing, Asian included gamerfags.

Yes blame everyone but yourself and take no personal reponsibility. The true sign of a winner.

Gas gas gas gas

>Captcha: Buchenwald condition

That particular image
>son is older
>younger white daughter
>teen Mom
>got married later on to beta white guy and had the white daughter

White genocide is seen as normal. Whites have no culture and see themselves as a people. They don't understand biology and the differences amongst the races. As long as the Jew is in power, white people are fucked.

>What do you think, politically, when you see this?

With no other clues, try to guess the location of the pic.

Somewhere along the atlantic coastal plain. the shitty state of the sidewalk indicates a low tax/minimal government spending state.

I guess South Carolina.

* do not see themselves as a unique people * correction

Ever consider personal responsibility or are all your failings and the failings of your race the fault of the Supernal Jew?

the nigger is adopted

You're stupid I live in California and roads and sidewalks are torn to shit and we tax and spend more than anyone.

Ever think about history and all the wars the whites have won, despite the powers against them? Even survived a fuckin ice age. Psychology and manipulation is the only way to defeat them you fuck beta shit

It makes me want to punch my screen, quite frankly. Surely this racemixing whore was knocked up by some nigger, she then settled for some cuck to raise her bull's son. Funny how life works.

well that's because of unions

your state is going bankrupt due to liberalism

she looks like a sexy milf, would mommy

No, you fuckin idiot, that could NEVER happen

This statement makes no sense. There hasn't been a white race in history. The majority of histories war that you are referring to were fought amongst different white people for a variety of stupid reasons. The white race itself is a loosely defined admixture of various races. Unless you're claiming the enlightenment and renasaince were also Jewish movements, progressivism has been brewing in the white race and all races for a long time. Don't get me wrong I think due to postmodernism we have gone to far and need to return to the positive aspects of traditionalism but I hardly think these changes have been a wholely foreign phenomenon. That being said just a one can produce vast documents and reasoning to prove the earth is flat one can find a Jew in every hedgerow if one so desires. Personally it is insignificant . One should sort themselves out and not languish about the persuasions of others.

>all data on white black mixing
Well that's obvious, Africans are more genetically different from the rest of the world than ancient Neanderthals. You are risking trouble trying to mix European DNA with something that has been unchanged for over 100,000 years.

I want to see the data on White - Asian mixes or White - American Spanish.

It looks like that black kid is grabbing her ass, also that girl does not look appealing. Overall, this woman has bad genes to pass on

does this one have bad genes?

>with her black husband

The only thing i think is "where is the father". But he is probably just taking the picture

Race mixing is a natural part of being the melting pot of the world. It happened in Rome, it happened in Greece, it happened in Britain, hell it even happened on the steppes of Mongolia. So just think of it as a compliment that people wants your genes. If they don't survive the breeding process then it just means your genes were too weak to be passed on. Deal with it, nigga.

Most don't have inherently bad genes, but mixing their race will greater the chance of the unappealing genes showing

Christ that child's forehead...

I don't think anything, politically, because it's not a political picture dumb dumb