Nurse arrested for not harvesting blood

youtube.com/watch?v=ihQ1-LQOkns

What did they mean by this? This video has been everywhere and it seems really strange, like its staged. Why would a cop be this unreasonable, and why would it get so much attention? theres three videos about it on jewtube trending and the original has 4 million views. Something about it just seems off

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13834570/
youtube.com/watch?v=VGq5O1oZDXs
youtu.be/hJPVglqR4yM
youtube.com/watch?v=DkhrWZ6twjw
youtu.be/o2iykqRxlj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why would a cop be this unreasonable
Pigs are always this unreasonable. It's just most of the time people aren't in public so it doesn't get filmed

>Something about it just seems off
no you're just a fucking idiot.

I think the point is to show how unprofessional mainstream cops are nowadays.

No one wants the job anymore, so they have to take any trash that passes the lowered standards.

And then you get the statistics like this.

She resisted. Cop wont be fired.

No matter what. Never ever ever resist arrest. Comply. Once its done. Let your lawyer worry about the legality of it. Many times you can get off on a crime. If you dont resist arrest. If lawyer can prove false arrest

I just spent 10 minutes TRYING to find the number of people (of ALL races) killed by blacks in America by year.

It's like a fucking state secret, but I KNOW it's more than 1100 per year. A LOT more. So fuck your picture.

>niggers killed 7,848+ people in 2015
>cops are the problem not niggers
ok

strawpoll.me/13834570/
strawpoll.me/13834570/
strawpoll.me/13834570/
strawpoll.me/13834570/

the rent a cop that took her away was in the wrong, which is beyond obvious if you know anything about the law.

it really does seem staged. for example why did the 3-4 other cops just stand there and do nothing while he flipped out on this nurse who just calmly explained how the law said she couldn't do it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

because you don't know psychology and how people don't react in a group setting.

Sad thing is, faggots (who are undoubtedly in this thread) will side with the cops.
Good cops are cool but there's so many corrupt cocksuckers in this country who need to spend a couple of years in prison.

Mayor and police chief apologies

youtube.com/watch?v=VGq5O1oZDXs

>why did the 3-4 other cops just stand there and do nothing while he flipped out on this nurse
Wouldn't want to cross that thin blue line would you?
Who knows, you might have to rely on this guy, or one of his authoritarian brothers who think it's 'comply or die'.
Would be a shame if something happened...Remember you don't get to leave the gang.

because they knew the rent a cop was in gross violation of the current law and let him fuck himself over. seemed like farva, the other guys were letting him get shitcanned.

every cop knows what the procedures are for this kinda thing, rentacop doesn't know what is going on.

>trending on youtube

then it's fake. everything that gets put to the front page as trending is sponsored content

Birds of a shit feather stick together

She wasn't resisting arrest, she was telling the cop to get a fucking warrant which you should ALWAYS say if they are doing an unlawful search.

Cops are only supposed to arrest niggers

it still seems staged, the way he went into a total tizzy, violently grabbed her and marched her out of the building.

why would you even arrest the nurse at all? she's not the police's personal slave.

>it really does seem staged
just because you faggots don't understand things, doesn't mean everything is "staged".

>t. armchair psychologist
let the real pros do their work, ok champ?

>like its staged.
A cop being a prick must be staged? Yea right.

Fuck off shill. What a joke that you'd even dare to write something like this, like it's so unlikely.

>Something about it just seems off
Yea no shit. It's the fact that the cop is a jackass.

this

the part when shes on the phone talking to her boss, and he says to the cop ''you're making a huge mistake' is really weird too its like he knew

Do you have autism? Serious question.

cbf watching why did she refuse?

How does this look staged?

Cops literally do this all the time.

I'm not going to be an edgy "hurrdurr pigs bootlickers" like the past couple of replies, but this is suicide for your career as a cop. As of 2016 in order to draw blood you need a search warrant to do so. The nurse was absolutely correct to request one and when she was arrested for it that signaled the end of that person's law enforcement career.

i fucking hate cops, i just find it strange that this went so viral

it is very old picture.

The cop is already placed on leave as well as another one. The mayor and police chief apologized profusely. They probably went berserk on the police department - this looks really really bad. You dont fuck with the medical profession, especiialy when they were legally in the right.

The nurse is already free fyi

Don't commit crimes Tyrone Lopez

Police was powertripping, seen it happen. When it does, they lose restricts and think they are the highest authority.

And narcissist personality who can't handle the fact that hes not admired all the time and doesnt get what he wants.

Very VERY many police and firemen have this, because its part of the job. They even get training for how to handle the constant admiration of people and focus to the actual job.

Also, people tend to break under stress and you might think PoPos are quite stressed all the time, like soldiers.

The officer had no authority or justification for attempting to arrest her. This isn't even a "I know my rights!" whine, the officer was attempting to commit an activity that he should know (because of his specific job) was ruled illegal by the Supreme Court recently.

The man the cops wanted to take blood from was a victim in a criminal car chase. He was injured when the suspect crashed into his car and received painful burns to his body and was placed into a chemically induced coma due to pain.

Hospital policy made in agreement with the Utah police as well as state law states that to get blood from an citizen the police must have one of the following: 1. A warrant, 2. An arrest or 3. Consent from the individual in question.

The police had neither. The man was not a criminal, he was a victim and he was unconscious at the time. The nurse had the policy printed out, with a supervisor on the phone supporting this. She was acting professionally and the cop got pissed off and physically assaulted her and terrorized her to get the nurse to comply with the illegal order. That's why she refused. The cop is a dickhead.

>How does this look staged?
because autism. These retards don't know the difference.

I hope the lady enjoys her lawsuit money

Because the driver who was in the hospital killed someone else with his car. The cop wanted his blood to test if he was drunk or on drugs, the hospital has some stupid policy where they cant give out blood of patients involved in a car accident that resulted in a fatality.
The cop was doing his job.

Cops have done far worse shit and have not been fired or have even been promoted. It depends on the PD, and how trashy it is or is not.

the problem is that this retard cop is going to cost tax payer's their money because he's an idiot.

It's one thing to sue for injustice, but the public gets the punishment. The cop deserves more than everyone else paying the price.

>The cop was doing his job.

And the nurse was just doing hers, and could probably have been sued by the patient if she ignored hospital protocol

Why is everyone in this thread a cuck sticking up for the nurse and a drunk driver killer?

You're forgetting the part where they wanted his blood in order to limit their legal liability for him being the victim of a high speed chase

Why is that even apart of hospital protocol?

>Because the driver who was in the hospital killed someone else with his car.
nope. The criminal involved in the high speed chase crashed into the victim's car and died either from the crash or by the cops it's not clear at this time. The cops wanted blood from the victim.

Maybe is faggot Australia where pussies give away their gun rights, but in Murica, you can kill a fucking cop making an unlawful arrest. Educate yourself faggot.

In*

How can it not be part of hospital protocol? We have rights and rule of law in America you syrup nigger. Cops aren't allowed to have your blood just because they feel like it. There's a process and that process includes denials.

>Because the driver who was in the hospital killed someone else with his car.

False, the person that died and the police were at fault in the accident. The man in the hospital was an innocent bystander who the police wanted to blame.

>american cops don't even know the laws of their own country
top kek you cant make this shit up. she did nothing wrong.

>You're forgetting the part where they wanted his blood in order to limit their legal liability for him being the victim of a high speed chase
Ahh, that does make it clear for why the cops were spazzing out so much. I guess I'm not so cynical. these fucking cops pretty much ruined this guys life and they wanted to get away with it.

not exactly true. in some states if youre suspected of being drunk and involved in a serious traffic offense blood can be taken without consent

The cop was following orders, you giys need to watch the prolonged video where you can watch and hear the arrogant watch commander outside talking to the the handcuffed nurse in the first cops car, this huy is a fucking Jack wad....imo....watch

youtu.be/hJPVglqR4yM

its not hospital protocol its constitutional protocol supreme court ruled warrantless blood draws unconstitutional last year

There was a case where a drunk off duty cop tried to arrest a woman at a bar because she wouldn't fuck him.
youtube.com/watch?v=DkhrWZ6twjw
disgusting. Always remember, cops are just "people" they aren't superior or special in any way. They can be just as evil and stupid as anyone else.

What I can't fucking stand is how curt and touchy cops are. Fucking pussies.

>not exactly true. in some states if youre suspected of being drunk and involved in a serious traffic offense blood can be taken without consent
yes, but with an arrest and a court order to take the blood. The cops can't just take someone to get their blood taken without arresting them first. There is a process.

How are you supposed to get blood from obvious drunk drivers?
Fucking stupid burgers.

You do realize you have to make it to court ALIVE for that precedent to have any impact on your sentencing, right?

What percentage of cop killers survive long enough to make it to trial?

How many people get arrested by one police officer with no backup?

You do realize if you shoot and kill a police officer, you are very likely to be killed in the ensuing shitstorm that will rain down upon you, right? Remember Chris Dorner? He had military training - specifically dealing with law enforcement / force security. They intentionally set ablaze the cabin he barricaded himself in. A skinny-fat white boi like you will probably be mortally wounded within 30 seconds of you even coming CLOSE to killing a cop.

The person they wanted the blood from was suspected of drunk driving and hit a truck driver who is a reserve cop. That's why they were acting so crazy and demanding the blood sample despite not having a warrant or consent. Cops get stupid when other cops are victims of crimes and they will stop at nothing, including violating as many peoples rights as possible, to get the justice they feel they need to obtain. That's why this detective was acting stupid, and nearly a month later, has refused to even apologize. I hope that nurse sues the shit out of them.

I saw it. The other cop was bullying the nurse to violate the law and made excuses how if she did violate the law, there was a way around it. He called it a "civil process" or something. He wanted to fuck over this woman the moment she broke the law and blame her for breaking the policy he was fully aware of. That's why they needed her to take the blood. She was going to be their scapegoat.

>How are you supposed to get blood from obvious drunk drivers?
You get a court order. Why is that so hard for your syrup-ruined mind to understand?

Finally someone posts the REAL redpill (((they))) don't want you to talk aboot
The MilkPill

No, you have to have a warrant or consent.

>In June 2016, the Supreme Court ruled that requiring drivers to submit to a blood test without a warrant was unconstitutional. Writing for the majority, Justice Samuel Alito reasoned that, unlike breathalyzer tests, blood tests are sufficiently invasive that without a warrant, they constitute an “unreasonable search” and thus violate the Fourth Amendment. The court held that this is true even when a driver is lawfully arrested for drunk driving

If you watch the video one cop asks "why can't we just get a warrant?" The bald asshole cop answers "because there is no pc" meaning probable cause. This asshole knew what he was doing was bullshit. He wanted to intimidate the nurse into doing it. She stood her ground against him. He got infuriated that his authority was not be respected and blew a gasket. I guarantee he realizes the fuckup he has done now. I will be surprised if the cop and his LT are not fired.

im dumb why did they want his blood in the first place? how does it help them?

Nah, the dude they were chasing died in the crash. The guy they wanted the blood from was the truck driver, who was also a reserve cop from Idaho. The more you dig in to this story the more bizarre it gets.

I think it was the other way around - the reserve cop was being chased by the police and he struck the subject's car.

The nurse was told to draw blood from the subject and she objected.

That's my understanding, anyway.

If they had his blood, lied and said it showed signs of alcohol they could use it to absolve themselves of their liability in his severe injuries. That is why they were so aggressive and insistent.

In jefferson parish they can now take your blood at any traffic stop if they suspect you're intoxicated. Probably unconstitutional but it does happen.

Court orders can take hours, days or weeks. How long does it take to sober up burger?

Prepare to be surprised.

There are unions involved.

And even if he DOES get fired - he can very likely get a job in another city or county.

wow they were responsible for his injuries? i didnt watch the video i dont want to perpetuate viral videos

It's illegal if they do and you can have it thrown out in court.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the correction, friendly anons.

He was severely burned when someone the police were chasing crashed into his vehicle.

The issue is that Commercial truckers involved in a fatality (regardless of who's at fault) must by law give a blood test. In his case, the perp (now a burnt grease spot) running from the cop steered right into the tractor-trailer hauling sand and exploded into the cab...not at all the truck driver's fault BUT one the conditions in having a Commercial Driver's License is mandatory blood test with a fatality.

The nurse in charge didn't know the federal law pertaining to CDLs. The asshole cop trying to get the sample needed to explain (read) the law and/or go over her head rather than be a dick about it.

And that is it!

>wow they were responsible for his injuries?
The other user is right. They chased a criminal in a high speed chase and it ended in an accident with the man whose blood they were trying to take. If they could put it on record that he had ANY drugs in his system, even trace amounts, they would use that to absolve themselves of liability.

>The issue is that Commercial truckers involved in a fatality (regardless of who's at fault) must by law give a blood test.

False.

ITT; Whitey finally realizes what POC go through. Every. Single. Day.

APOLOGIZE, NOW.

Those project veritas videos were trending for a while. were they fake?

>Court orders can take hours, days or weeks. How long does it take to sober up burger?
Tough titty. Cops have to follow the law. Cops can't be allowed to break law to enforce it. What's the fucking point otherwise?

Sup Forumss cop sentiment has always retained a an almost neutral perspective.

The sort of "Fuck the pigs" posting sounds like lefty/pol/ or other groups that incorporate intense police hatred as a route towards anti-fascism.

>In jefferson parish they can now take your blood at any traffic stop if they suspect you're intoxicated. Probably unconstitutional but it does happen.
*With an arrest. You still can't just take someone's blood. They have to arrest you under the suspicion of a DUI or something. You still need probable cause and go through the processes even in these so-called "implied consent" states.

Video of the crash
youtu.be/o2iykqRxlj4

Fucking disgusting. Yes she's an idiot for chimping out and being an emotional dumb woman, but fuck this piece of shit cop who is arresting someone for not breaking the law because he was angry. Fucking pig faggot cunt. Hopefully he kills himself after his pregnant wife drunk drives into a wall.

>Commercial Driver's License is mandatory blood test with a fatality.
Yes. With a warrant, arrest or consent.

Now that's fuckin interesting

>what POC go through. Every. Single. Day.

Getting arrested for upholding high standards of work ethic and refusing to break the law and the moral of the Hippocratic oath ?

I was under the impression it was because niggers are violent and belligerent animals, my bad I guess.

see
for more interestingness.

Why the fuck don't cops know the laws they are supposed to uphold?

fukola, the cops just didn't want the blame for causing this shitstorm of a clusterfuck.

It's their fault for this stupid game of cops and robbers they were playing.

What the fuck how did a burger get killed by drone strike

The cop lost it. Just that.
Part of the job requirements is to not snap so easily, maybe he was under a lot of stress?

>Give blood sample anyways, even without a warrant
>Judge throws out evidence in court later
>Instead
>Stupid cunt nurse fights with cops, gets arrested
>Seals the fate of the suspect in the process
Everybody thinks of themselves as a hero.

A lot of cops are legitimately retarded. High school diploma and 6 months training is enough for a lot of places.

As well, some cops know exactly what the fuck they're doing. If they can intimidate someone into unintentionally waiving their rights, they'll do it.

Police State is the reason. Martial Law is coming soon.

Trump's lack of empathy is VERY concerning.

Did
cop who made the arrest witness this wreck? Probably had increased adrenaline levels if he did.

That's not how it works. You are not absolved of crimes just because you were forced to commit them.