Based Kraut and Tea

Alt right BTF-HAHAHAHAH
THIS IS WHO WE ARE DEALING WITH, FOLKS

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-good-life/201205/whom-the-bell-holds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow that's a new level of retard

Look! Even Sargon jumped in!

Wow, I had no idea we on the alt right never figured out that 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites. It's like, my almonds just super activated!

Does this ass clown even know who we are or what we say here? It's not actually an exclusive club, he can lurk here if he wants. Fuck, I'm a white advocate myself, and even I could poke better holes in my own beliefs than this guy can and he's the sceptic heavy weight.

>le right wing ess jay double yous

RACISTS will NEVER accept facts!

Nit picking like, pointing out where his facts are wrong, and narrative weaving like pointing out that he's attacking strawmen?

He just nitpicked and narrative wove in this fucking post. It's like, it's a fucking youtube comment response not a fucking blog or something.

But there's about 180 million Nigerians and 80 million Germans. That means that 5/6 Nigerians have an IQ under 99 while 1/2 of Germans do.

He has a posh accent and speaks german.

that means he's smarter than pol

It's over user. We just didn't understand pic related's maths. I thought every white person was smarter GENETICALLY than every black person. I also thought correlation was a synonym for causation and that you can't prove a positive. All these entry level axioms of logic and maths are too much for me to handle. My world is falling apart. I should've been more skeptical! Why oh why did you guys let me go down this rabbit hole of false race realism???

/thread

leftists can't do math

Wrong
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-good-life/201205/whom-the-bell-holds

Shalom! I thank you for the comment on the two sides dwelling within each of us and how we can overcome the evil urges if we choose to. May G-d give strength and victory to Israel, and may the Holy Temple be rebuilt soon and in our days!

Is this the subtle redpill thread?

lol this

so 40 million germans have an iq above 99

top tek kraut and tea is a fucking joke

The absolute state of leftists
I half wonder if this is their desperate attempt to redpill people without violating German/Austrian laws about not being a fookin racist

You guys have kinda turned into whiny SJW bitches. Reading all of the crying about the confederate statues was enough to almost make me physically ill.

Though I guess it would be more accurate to call you guys "free speech whiners", or FSWs.

Wait can someone show me a proof of this, haven't taken a statistics class before.

Maybe it is. They set out the bait and we go redpill their audiences.

Wrong.

So he's using absolute figures to make a point when the countries have different population size?

kek this reminds me of that "20% of all blacks are smarter than 1 in 2 whites" meme image which of course implies in the universe that 1 in 2 whites are smarter than 80% of all blacks

rational skeptics folks

In other words the German genus, culture, or some combination thereof is superior for producing intelligence than the Nigerian one. Why is this utterly impossible for these people to understand?

See:

>what is population proportion

>Germans are a bunch of low iq bootlickers
Shocking I say.

??? Is this guy retarded or am I retarded and missing his point.

Germany has their IQ distribution centered a full 1 standard deviation to the right of Nigeria.

Why do these skeptics ignore the fact that Charles Murray said that IQ tests were 40-80 percent gene related? This seems like the best place to start since all white nationalists ignore this.

150 million Nigerians have an iq below 99, 40 million germans have an iq above 99

makes you think

No, he's right. Getting real tired of your "The Confederacy is a country of peace" followed by "Fuck you Yankee scum, you'll all hang".

20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites
checkmate race realists

>fucking nigeria has 186 million niggers

germans confirmed for subhuman

Never mind I figured it out I think. Is the guy in the op saying that only 30 million Nigerians have an iq of 99> while the rest of the 186 million () are under 99? Why the fuck would he post this is he fucking with people?

Well if 30 million Nigerians out of a population of 186 million like shows has an IQ over 99, that means that 156 million Nigerians IQs are under that. That's about 5 out of 6 Nigerians.

>Sargon of Quadroon desperately trying to stay relevant as people care less and less about SJWism and begin to confront the cause, rather than the symptom

He's stuck in the goober gobbler "I'm not racist, but..." phase. Maybe it's because he's part black himself. Maybe it's because he raises his wife's children and our "cuck" meme rubbed him the wrong way. Either way it's really pathetic watching him desperately trying to relate completely disparate ways of thinking to each other because the fence he's sitting on has gotten stuck too far up his fat ass for him to even budge an inch.

what is he even trying to say? that germans are dumber than nigerians? i don't understand his point at all.

So, should we import 30m Nigerians?

What do you suppose regression to mean will do to later generations?

This just in:

"(((Historians))) conclude that Rudolf Diesel was a nigger"

He's trying to say there are more intelligent Nigerians than Germans, but forgetting Nigeria has more than twice the population of Germany.

no shit either, its population is expected to be 900 million by 2100. Its predicted to be 2nd or 3rd most populous country. Africa in general, is going to be the largest continent in 2100, accounting for about 45% of the world population. (today, it is around 15%)
The #1 reason for this is vastly increased survival rates with no decrease in fertility. Some countries, such as Nigeria, have increased fertility, even with larger survival rates.

They breed like rats because Christians feed them to earn brownie points with lawd and savory Jaysus

The top 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites.
Which is to say the 20% in question is not smarter than the OTHER 50% of whites.
This is quite sad. So 50% of whites are as smart or smarter than the top 20% of blacks.
See why your meme sucks?

>Nigeria population
186 million

>Germany population
83 million

~51% of Germans have an IQ above 99
~16% of Nigerians have an IQ above 99

This

Also, bump up that demarcator to 115, or better yet, a few more SDs to ~135, and watch the numbers for Nigeria plummet.

I don't appreciate distortion of the facts, as Kraut and Tea seems to be attempting to do.

>don't understand
>brain pic
> talking about IQ
we might be talking about a genuine tfw to smart here

>the guy in OP's pic is an actual published academic

kill me

Kek holy shit the times

Wow pol BTFO

the guy is a neurologist i believe

That's okay, they have a 2% smaller carbon footprint than westerners. They could hit 12 billion and it would not just not matter but it would actually be good for the climate somehow. You should consider getting sterilized however.

is he actually autistic?

but even if that's what he's saying, it still doesn't prove anything. the population of nigerians could be 60 gorillion, which would mean there are more genius level IQ niggers than the entire population of jews... but jews would still have a higher average IQ than negroes.

so is that really the point he's trying to make? that there are still a lot of nigerians with IQs > 99... so there is no such thing as racial IQ differences? i mean it makes no fucking sense at all. unless he's completely fucking stupid and is actually making that argument.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL WHOAH SO THIS IS THE POWER OF A PHD

absolutely fucking disgusting

anyone who doesn't understand that the 3rd world population boom of the 2nd half of last century was orchestrated is retarded

>he's completely fucking stupid and is actually making that argument.

>spend years cleaning toilets

Oh I get it. He's actually retarded, and despite likely having white skin, actually has a subhuman IQ and feels left out of the cool kid's club because everyone here has an IQ of 110 or above.

Subtlest redpill or legit tard?

what the fuck... he sounds clinically depressed or something

If I'm reading the chart right, it looks like Nigeria has nearly 30,000,000 people with IQ

Clearly the point the author of this tweet was trying to make is that most of the intelligent Nigerians emigrated to Germany, otherwise Germany's numbers would be even lower.

If any of you had a doctorate in statistics this much would be obvious.

That isn't even necessarily true. It's like how multiplying 0 an infinite amount of times still won't give you 1.

If the genes for super-geniuses (think of Newton-or Euler-tier) don't exist in the population, then no member of that population can possess such genes.

I'm sorry to inform you that the joke went over your head. It's a troll meme.

How many Europeans does Europe have? 200 million?
Woah I can feel the sheer scale of the negropethicus population in africa and my body shivers
IT'S TOO MUCH, HOW DO THEY EVEN SURVIVE?

>30m """""Nigerians""""" (aka Chinks who are quietly taking over Niggeria)
>41m """""Germans""""" (aka sandniggers who are explodingly taking over Krautland)

an IQ of 82 is the baseline for being functional in society. If you are under an IQ of 82, your any work you do is overall a detriment and a liability, than a gain. Also, 90% of the work in society is done by 3% of the population

Is he actually trying to make having spent years on toilet cleaning duty into a positive? And implying people who disagree with him for making retarded arguments are somehow wrong because they never cleaned toilets?

Wew this intellectual artillery has surely ended facts about race and IQ.

that's the joke you fucking child

Looks like this is the end for him. He's proven himself to be a fool and may be primed for a meltdown.

Kraut and Tea confirmed for Polish

>HOW DO THEY EVEN SURVIVE?
Western aid
It's like what happens when you feed wild animals, the breed out of control

this lmfao. The left is so ignorant.

>But look at this one black man with an iq of 140, he's smarter than 100 million white people hahaha alt right btfo!!!!

We are judging a people, not individuals.

>30,000,000 retards.

So basically, Nigeria is Sup Forums: the country.

83.87% of Nigerians have an IQ under 99
49.59% of Germans have an IQ under 99
this is why no one likes Skeptic fags

>having a landline to god

>going to a psychoanalyst

wot?

>heheh you idiots
>didn't you fools ever even realize?

>>>>>(((NOT ALL)))

all the nazi race realists here who always insist that every individual german person has a biologically determined superior IQ to every individual nigerian person
B
T
F
O

It just shows you how important national average is. The absolute number of above average IQs means less than the relative number.

Kys redneck dummy.

>Percentages don't matter
centrist intellectuals

oops, that'll be a burden to the country, m8

I had to take a 300 level psych class in college. Teacher was an ultra liberal self hating white bitch. She actually tried to tell us that intelligence isn't fixed. The 80 iq jungle boogie nigger chucking the spear could learn astrophysics if they put their mind to it.

Well He perhaps does need one....

Intelligence isn't literally 'fixed'. All kinds of negative shit can reduce your intelligence. But boogie niggers certainly have a lower potential than your average European

its literal Marxism. Its called the New Soviet Man
Its Blank Slate theory, that we are just 100% robots that can be programmed to act a certain way. Well, the Soviets had to kill couple ten million people to figure out its not true

>>But look at this one black man with an iq of 140, he's smarter than 100 million white people hahaha alt right btfo!!!!
yeah i've seen this argument so many times from shitlibs and lolbertarians and cuckservatives, i almost can't believe people still unironically use it. but they do. even in 2017.

Taught graduate standardized test in Toronto (multikulti central) for years. Included both Quantitative and Verbal components.

Got people into top tier schools (HBS, Wharton, Stanford GSB, LBS, LSE, etc). Got hired by standardized company to consult on questions.

>IQ 160+??
ama

>Muhammed has lower IQ than Jamal

Wow sure showed us.

I'm...I'm done. I thought my beliefs were propositions built upon sound foundations of logic and reason and evidence. Then Kraut came along and shattered my base of belief. I know now that my entire belief system was based on shallow, shadowy premises, my conclusions mere sand castles of the intellect.

I was wrong. Evil and wrong. And I see that now. Never again will I permit the alt right to make a fool of me. I stand with sense, I stand with reason. I stand with truth. Fellow Skeptics reading this thread: winter is coming, jon snow has left his tower, and dumbldore's army has assembled. Let's unite against all forms and faces of hatred and ignorance!

sooo... does this take into account that Germany is now full of ethnic Africans? because that would explain a lot

I'd like to see the number for "real" Germans. Ethnic Germans. Not German nationals, which includes Turks and other Muslim shit skins.
The average IQ would probably be 5-10 points higher.

>all the nazi race realists here who always insist that every individual german person has a biologically determined superior IQ to every individual nigerian person
projecting own stupidity over others.
The key here is average, and how this average plays in large communities.
1.See Nigeria
2.See Germany
3.think.

The anti-white pope regularly sees a Jew for advice. Why are we always right?

>right wingers are rich privileged oppressors
>right wingers are poor, retarded, uneducated plebs
PICK BOTH WHY NOT

what film

>The 80 iq jungle boogie nigger chucking the spear could learn astrophysics if they put their mind to it.
one of my good friends from high school (he's white) is utterly incapable of doing math beyond basic arithmetic levels. i mean i saw this guy spend countless nights trying to pass "business math" classes in college. he could not do it, not matter how hard he tried. he actually paid his professor money to get passing grades (and it worked). there's no way primitives from the jungle can become astrophysicists.

Right, I get that. But literally she acted like stupid people could make themselves smarter by doing smart things. She always tried to make excuses for why Africa is a shit hole. Nothing to do with the people there. It's was all the fault of colonialism etc.

Serenity now.