I work for Oregon State Parks. What does Sup Forums think of my branch of government? International Sup Forums...

I work for Oregon State Parks. What does Sup Forums think of my branch of government? International Sup Forums, ehybdiesnt your country have one?

I would probably pound that chick.

I can't tell if that's a handsome young lady or a very pretty boy..

It's a chick

Midwesterner who visited and camped a few times in Oregon. People up there take the beautiful land up there for granted. There was trash and shit everywhere. We found tons of bloody tampons just strewn in the woods 20 feet from campsites. Looked like a fucking murder scene. Just trash everywhere.

Opal creek wilderness was disgusting. You need to get your people the fuck in gear and treat the land like it should be treated.

Those granola faggot have the gall to tell me how to respect the environment.

itty bity titties

Leslie, if you're watching...

FUCK Oregon. Most Retard state.

> can't pump my own fucking gas

You are doing good work taking care of Nature and shit and providing a safe space for Whites to have a little relaxation without having too many niggers around.

I stay at Nehalem Bay every year

>there is trash at a campsite
Really makes you think.

You sound mad bro
I mean I hate that too, but we are talking parks here

I try, spics are also taking over, and they leave the most trash :(

What parks do you work at?

I look over at Portland from across the Columbia river, like the god damn grinch hating The Who's.
Fuckin voodoo donught line and homeless pot smokers and one way streets i fuckin hate it so much

>I work for Oregon State Parks. What does Sup Forums think of my branch of government?
Dunno. What do you do, specifically?

Do you eat at burgerville?

Don't feel too comfortable saying, but southern oregon.

Once again, that's not parks, I hate Portland too.

Make educational programs, bring in third party people for entertainment or education (hopefully both), update interpretive trail, signs, and make a positive impact on campers and their experience. I don't even give tickets

Least favorite fast food joint, worse than McDong.
I've taken a liking to Burger King in the last week or so, hardly any grease.
Fuck Portland still, don't distract me from my focus

Nice. I really like harris beach

Got any hidden gems? Where is the best place to hike in the Mount Hood area?

You sound pretty cool user. Keep the PNW pristine for me: I'll be coming back home once the PNWhiteEthnostate is established and we can live our comfy forest lives in peace with no Muslim interference

Ey yo! You can't be havin no long rats hangin on some lady Titty balls out in public like that

Pretty chill place for sure!

I proposed to my lady on devil's peak. It's a backpacking trek, just a one nighter, but you will gain a ton of elevation. At the peak is a watchtower that's a first come first serve. This trail gives you views of mt. Hood and the surrounding peaks. Does get snow so travel during summer.

Will do, keep up the good fight!

If you don't pick up every piece of garbage you see in the parks, you should be fucking fired. Keep the PNW clean. It will one day be our white Afghanistan. Plus of all the retarded shit government wastes money on, I suppose the parks is the least retarded thing.