AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH AMERICA SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byebye SK

What is going on, dog eaters?

look at the live cams everyones evac

Nice knowing you, Mr. Park.

Bad stuff, bad if true. Fatass can kiss his groceries goodbye.

if north korea has a nuke would he nuke south korea or america

Link?

제발 넋이 불타고있다, 우리를 사악한 뚱뚱한 남자에게서 미국을 도우 라.

>look at the live cams everyones evac
Checked. Link?

das töte den toten toten

IT'S HAPPENING??

Don't America. Let it all burn.

You need to invade immediately, for your own self preservation. And I mean IMMEDIATELY, before they can mount a device on an intermediate range missile.

No one will help you if you can't help yourselves.

Just checked live cam, business as usual. Get off the thread with your lies.

Check in a few hours.

Most of South Korea can be taken out by conventional artillery, which would leave the land mostly usable. Why irradiate your future farm fields?

Dammit Satan! We need more info!!!

>be murrican (therefore de-facto jewish) slave colony, absolutely culturally and morally subdued, with destroyed pride and absolutely unreal suicide rate
> your brothers from the north who never bowed to international jude want to save you
>fight them
Kike power of conditioning is truly scary.

No. Go fuck yourself.

Americans imposed pacifist constitution on us
they should save us

Oh my

your culture will live on in YouTube.

>the sl*v shills for communism AGAIN

Honestly, Hitler was right. You are a slave race that loves to be subjugated and conquered, leading to you supporting shit ideologies like communism. First the Ottomans, then the Nazis, then the Soviets. I don't know who will attack Eastern Europe next, but I hope to god that they finally manage to wipe out your disgusting race.

>Mongrel kike thrall whose country's only purpose of existence is to fight enemies of banks and Israel calling someone a slave
Cant make this shit up.

Sorry Korea, you are fucked

We will send the weebs to help Japan and everyone that likes smart phones to Korea.