ITT : Sup Forums explains how this is AT ALL a pro-immigration cartoon

Have you nutjobs gone off the deep end? I keep seeing threads about Vampirina being a "LE GLOBALIST AGENDA, LE ZIONIST FILTH"

How is this INNOCENT disney toon AT ALL have ANYTHING to do with jews? : youtu.be/jGIyl4TuhWE

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm
desuarchive.org/co/thread/95051505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now fuck off, kike

The Jews have a history of creating shows that depict Satanic / Evil / Monstrous characters as "the family next door".

Eg: The Munsters, The Addams Family, and now this.

The idea is very subversive. It's saying that you should befriend those who are totally different from you, even monsters, because monsters are just eccentric funny people, not inherently evil beings who prey upon normal citizens.

>innocent
>keeps using caps to express himself
typical reddit

>tfw jews evolve into fish

More land for us. Greedy vermin

How could the Lord our God create such vile creatures. For what use are those that turn man against eachother?

Heh, I saw what you did there. But they are both one and the same, we all know those shekel sniffing buffoons are vampires.

If God existed, niggers and jews wouldn't.

WW3 is gonna start I dont have time to fap to jewish loli vampires....

>jewish loli vampires

Would you though? She's probably 500.

too old

my question is...when will there be rule 34.

I forgot Stu Pickles married a kike.

Not to mention its canon he rapes his niece.

lostmediawiki.com/Rugrats:_"Incredible"_(partially_lost_storyboard_jam;_1998)

Video evidence : rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm

Nigga.

Well that sure is interesting, isn't it?

It certainly is interesting that a post informing people of paid shills gets fucking deleted in a thread about a brand new not-even-released animation of which there is no actual show content to discuss... except fresh R34, because internet.

> zoom in, and ENHANCE

> now, reverse angle to a previous post

You weren't the only one Leafbrah. Check out all the deleted posts

desuarchive.org/co/thread/95051505

That WOAOH is so unnecessary, those composers are a bunch of dipshits

It's like the global rule 11 doesn't exist for the janitors.

The only content about the show i've seen so far is just that the trailer exists. No one posts video links or storyboard art or any of that other juicy shit that regular threads talk about. Not one single fucking episode.
It's an advertisement.

A lyricist in a earlier thread confirmed its the shittiest theme mistake in years. Apparently the "woah ohhh, vampirina" part should be written to be sung by the chorus. Its awkward as hell otherwise.

Its a fucking Kid's show guys

> kids show

> market it on a board frequented by mostly adults

>the top rated comments are all Sup Forums tier

Kek. Even the dislike button is getting assraped. Makes you feel bad for the creators since they've replied to a few of them

> Astroturfing advertisement squad on mission in YouTube region, against the combined Sup Forums and Sup Forums armies, colorized 2017

> Being in the first wave, ever, with new and untested weapons with potential for lolivolitility
Fucking idiots.

but seriously, that theme is fucking terrible

TERRIBLE

Crazy fuck Korea just tested out the most powerful bomb in the world and you stupid assholes are talking about VAMPI FUCKING RINA?

Did NO ONE on Sup Forums have a sibling? I always wondered the connection between Frozen and incest

Just /u/ hellbent on making their ship canon in the sequel. But even Disney wouldnt touch incest.

>rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm

I need to go for a walk

After the fucking your brother gave you tonight you won't be walking for days

First off, they are retarded not going with the 2D version. Much cuter. Secondly,

>living-undead relationships

Cant wait to see the "crush" episode with Vampirina having to explain to the poor boy the problem of her never aging.

Fuck all this Vampire shit, Stake em in the heart, cut of their head, burn their bodies, and spread their ashes to the four corners of the globe.

Is that like literally Jews selling a flat piece of cardboard printout in huge box?

>cute girl
>rubbable belly
>cute voice

What more do you want? Rubbable pussy with moan audio?

>Van Heilsieg

Would watch

I don't even fucking care, dude.
Loli vampires and Lolibabas are top fucking tier, for both my dick and my heart.

this

>Lolibabas

fucking what?

Break down the word, dumbfuck.
Loli+baba. I shouldn't have to spell it out for you.

>baba

fucking what?

From alibaba, arab little loli vampires.

She's probably as cold as a fish and as dry as the desert.

Vampires are dead you fucking moron.

>Detecting inferior bloodlines by taste
>Turning into Zyklon B instead of fog
>Operation Wehrwolf cut short by identity issues
>Vampyr nightvision technology pulled to avoid offense
>Bomber Harris dropping Holy Water
>"Gasmasken? Who needs Gasmasken?"
>Can't invade Poland because not invited
I could see this being good for a few laughs

Tiny Toons >>> Furries
Teletubbie >>> Gay adoption
Teen Titans >>> ?
Dora the Explorer >>> stronk independent females
TMNT >>> Faggot Acceptance
Vampirina >>> necrophilia // immigration

>Teen Titans >>> ?
Original? Just a cape show.
Teen Titans Go, Autism acceptance.
>TMNT >>> Faggot Acceptance
How so, and you mean the TMNT 2012, or all together? I must be missing something here.

Pic related

Dhampires are pretty cool

>Day of Stake when?

>grapeskin

>bloodpissers

>neckslurpers

Because Ashkenazi Jews are actually vampires who prey on children to stay youthful.

>accepting literal blood-drinkers

Finally, a show jewish children can relate to

>dhampire

Fuck off with this anime shit. There can only be one.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
STOP APPROPRIATING AND MAKING MY CULTURE SHIT
DHAMPIRES ARE NOT HALF VAMPIRE HALF HUMANS
FUCK FUCK
DHAMPIRESIT ARE LITERALLY JUST LEECHES AND OTHER BLOODDRINKING ANIMALS IN OUR LEGENDS

I came to see if Sup Forums really had reached this level of tinfoil crazy but it seems to be just one autist who genuinely believes it, a fucking leaf at that.

Also it's somewhat depressing that Simon pics are deleted on sight on Sup Forums but perfectly acceptable as OP pics on Sup Forums. Our janitor really is a huge moralfag.

The 24/7 Sup Forums loli purger must be the only paid mod. Its insane how images dont last more than 5 fucking minutes. Makes Redwood look lazy

cool flag

thnx

Its just less witty and more spastic Adam's Family style shit.

np bby

ELVIRA ADULT TOON WITH THE OCCASSIONAL TITTY SLIP WHEN?

Transylvania mythology was a mistake

Loli+Baba mat, it's a little girl who rides around the forest in a house with chicken legs and she kidnaps people in the forest and eats them and leaves their tanned skins hanging from the trees
you know you are about to die when you are walking through the forest and you hear a voice from the treetops call out "I'm only twee and a half years old"
when you look up there are immense jaws and hooked blades already closing in on you

What the fuck kind of mythology levels are you Japfags on? Jesus Christ.

Next you're gonna tell me my umbrella can kill me.

/ournigger/

>WEREWOLVES CANT BE BAS-

As an anime watching weeb this doesn't really affect me. I still want a white ethnostate even as I jerk it to immortal vampire lolis and shit. Don't say I have a soft spot for japanese either (eg. weeaboo) because I still want them to stay in japan.
At the end of the day, as long as a white person is teaching the kids in school and not a (((white))) person, then the kids will grow up fine. Cartoons can spread funky messages but our education system being full of extreme left communists and globalists and jews and niggers is the real problem.

Anyone remember the thread from yesterday? The one about Tay-Sachs syndrome and how jews needed goy blood to keep themselves alive?
Well I think we are getting closer...

Here is the thread in question

Second movie was the only good thing out that series

>all of the shows you liked as a kid are propaganda
>if you still enjoy them you have been endoctrinated

end me

Hot drawing.

10/10.

there is a korean legend that says if you go to sleep with your umbrella open it will kill you

Any legends out there that get me fucked? I could go for some mythological pussy

there is a Japanese legend that says if you use something for 100 years it will develop a soul and come to life, do you by any chance know what your grandfather used as a masturbation aid?

If anything, it's anti-immigration since the hosts are quite literally human and the guests aren't.
Besides, no one gives a fuck about vampires anymore.

Fucking rad, my uncle's house thats been in our family since my great-grandfather built it has a ton of heirlooms. There is a picture of my great-father's sister in a picture frame with him and his parents. Maybe he masturbated to her? She was cute as fuck. If I could time travel I would actually fuck my great-grand aunt.

Are you saying if I spend enough time at my uncle's house sleeping next to a picture of my great-grand aunt, she'll materialize and deepthroat my cock and swallow my load?

What if she heated her body though?

>she'll materialize and deepthroat my cock and swallow my load?
That's not quite how it works, the picture frame might start jumping around though

Damn. Guess I'll just have to pass down a cute toy girl to my great-grandson.

Highest repeating digitz decide what female figurine/statue/plushie i order off Amazon today to start this century long process. Please be under $150 please. Will show proof of purchase. Rolling ends in an hour so lets see where this goes.

Hope you choose pic-related! Was getting her today actually. Help me give my descendants the BEST waifu possible!

are you me?

Teen Titans is Marvel and has Mutants and aliens so by pol standards it would promote befriending weirdos and (ethnic/national) outsiders

>great grandfather cant pass down qt3.14 waifu to you
>still have the spirit to try and do for your own great grandson

You've won my heart user. If Kek wills it, I will send you any one of my girls from my Senran Kagura collection. May your descendants fuck my waifu in peace.

>9595

Maybe thats a sign. You get one last reroll from me user. If not digits this time then good luck with something better.

the fuck is going on in this thread

hahaha
never change Sup Forums

>that entire comment section

Its amazing how worked up Sup Forums gets sometimes. The angry ant hill board

Who wrote that god awful theme song?

(((SOMEONE)))

>the kikes are now picking up monstergirls
oh no don't you fucking dare to touch them

>explain how this is AT ALL a pro-immigration cartoon
The fucking theme song is about how she's an immigrant that just moved to America, and she's going to teach her new friends to accept her culture.

Even if it means being a parasite.

The difference is that the Addams were an old family, and the Munsters were trying to assimilate.

How hasnt vamp shit not gone out of style yet?